|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry say history will call him?
(a) A king's king.
(b) A queen's king.
(c) A master bastard.
(d) A great king.
2. As they exit, on what does Henry comment?
(a) How beautiful she still is.
(b) How he can still see love in Eleanor's smile.
(c) How much she still loves him.
(d) How little has changed between them.
3. What does Geoffrey say when John continues to hesitate?
(a) He asks him if he is feeling alright.
(b) He reminds him that it is either Richard on the throne or him.
(c) He asks him why he is waiting.
(d) He reminds him that he owes him.
4. Henry declares everyone will be what, until they agree John is to be the next king?
(a) In danger.
5. Why did Eleanor hate Rosamund?
(a) She took her place at Henry's side.
(b) She was more beautiful than Eleanor.
(c) She was an evil woman.
(d) She taunted Eleanor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does she tell Geoffrey this?
2. What has John come to announce?
3. Of what does Alais accuse Eleanor?
4. As he starts to go, John asks Geoffrey to go with him, but Geoffrey stays. Why does he stay?
5. Henry brings up Rosamund, which in turn, leads Eleanor to do what?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)