Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry say about his enemies who may be smarter or more ruthless or more dishonest than he?
(a) They will one day beat him.
(b) He will still beat them all and have his way.
(c) He will hopefully destroy some of them.
(d) There is only one he wishes to defeat.
2. What does Henry think about his kingdom?
(a) How pleasant it is to live in a peaceful kingdom.
(b) How much it needs her touch.
(c) How much it has changed since she has been gone.
(d) How lonely it has been without her.
3. Eleanor pulls out a small knife and begins to do what with it?
(b) Stab Richard.
(c) Stab pillow.
(d) Carve her will into her arm.
4. Eleanor agrees, but adds a condition. What is that condition?
(a) Richard must be king.
(b) Henry must only love her.
(c) Richard and Alais marry right away.
(d) Henry must find a new lover.
5. Philip opens the canopy of the bed, suggesting that Richard do what?
(a) Make the bed.
(b) Take a nap.
(c) Hide and listen to what Henry has to say.
(d) Rest and relax.
Short Answer Questions
1. John enters, saying he wants to do what?
2. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks whether he ever loved her?
3. Richard says he is going to do everything in his power to have what?
4. What has John come to announce?
5. What does Geoffrey say is lacking in his life?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)