Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what type of woman does Henry say he has always fallen in love?
(a) Who have the rights to land.
(b) Those who are wealthy.
(c) Beautiful ones.
(d) Young ones.
2. Henry refers to an ancient British king named ____________, whom he describes as having carved his kingdom up to give to his children, something he says he'll never do.
3. How might Henry use the Vexin?
(a) A summer retreat.
(b) A location for a prison.
(c) As a launching point from which to invade France if he ever needs to.
(d) As a place to grow wheat.
4. What does the conversation between Richard and Eleanor reveal?
(a) She is ending their relationship.
(b) She is hoping he will do a favor for her.
(c) She wants to ask for forgiveness.
(d) She hopes for them to be as close as they once were.
5. What does Alais think Henry likes to do with her?
(a) Take control of her.
(b) Tell her loves her.
(c) Being able to pass her around.
(d) Tease her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eleanor pulls out a small knife and begins to do what with it?
2. Eleanor comments that she does not much like ___________, except for Alais.
3. Where is this scene set?
4. Henry brings up Rosamund, which in turn, leads Eleanor to do what?
5. What do the three brothers do, while John hangs holly?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)