Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Henry kept Eleanor imprisoned?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 10 years.
2. How does Eleanor respond when John asks whether she truly cares about Henry's whereabouts?
(a) She has never cared about Henry.
(b) She cares more than he could possibly know.
(c) She is asking about his whereabouts to be polite.
(d) She only now cares about him.
3. Henry brings up Rosamund, which in turn, leads Eleanor to do what?
(a) Make a joke about how long she has been dead.
(b) Make a joke about how poor of a mistress she was.
(c) Make a joke about how poor she was.
(d) Make a joke about how ugly she was.
4. How might Henry use the Vexin?
(a) A location for a prison.
(b) As a place to grow wheat.
(c) As a launching point from which to invade France if he ever needs to.
(d) A summer retreat.
5. How does Henry respond when Alais asks when it is safe to believe him?
(a) She can believe him most of the time.
(b) It is never safe to believe him.
(c) It is only safe to believe him when he tells the truth.
(d) It is always safe to believe him, even when he lies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has John come to announce?
2. How does Eleanor then greet Alais?
3. What does Henry say about his enemies who may be smarter or more ruthless or more dishonest than he?
4. For what does Henry suggest Philip wait?
5. How does Eleanor reply when Richard asks again what she wants?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)