Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Henry not want to argue with Alais?
(a) He has enough enemies as it is.
(b) He is tired of arguing with her.
(c) He is through with her.
(d) She is not of enough importance to him.
2. To where does Henry invite Alais?
(a) To go down to meet the family with him.
(b) To meet his wife.
(c) To go to dinner with him.
(d) To go for a walk.
3. About what do Eleanor and Henry banter?
(a) How he let her out of prison for the holidays.
(b) The dinner that is being served.
(c) The decorations in the castle.
(d) His relationship with Alais.
4. What does Geoffrey say is lacking in his life?
(a) Attention or affection.
5. About what is Eleanor determined?
(a) Geoffrey will be king.
(b) John will be king.
(c) Richard will be king.
(d) Alais will be queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How big is the Vexin?
2. What do the three brothers do, while John hangs holly?
3. What does Henry want before he dies?
4. As they exit, on what does Henry comment?
5. How does Henry respond when Alais suggests that he adored Eleanor?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)