|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the conversation between Richard and Eleanor reveal?
(a) She hopes for them to be as close as they once were.
(b) She is hoping he will do a favor for her.
(c) She is ending their relationship.
(d) She wants to ask for forgiveness.
2. Geoffrey says he and John can work together freely, adding that they have got to make an alliance with whom?
3. What is Eleanor now able to do?
(a) Be free of her sons.
(b) Stick her knife in Henry's vulnerable spot, his belief that John loves him.
(c) Fall back in love with Henry.
(d) Protect her property.
4. What does Geoffrey remember about his third birthday?
(a) How loving his parents had been when he was younger.
(b) Who was doing what to whom and feeling nothing but indifference from his parents.
(c) All of his friends who had come to celebrate.
(d) The pony his parents had bought for him.
5. To what does Richard challenge Henry?
(a) A jousting tournament.
(b) A duel.
(c) A game of chess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard say when Eleanor says she loves him?
2. Why does Alais say this about the brothers?
3. Eleanor agrees, but adds a condition. What is that condition?
4. What does Henry say about Philip's plan to let the princes fight Henry instead of doing it himself?
5. What does Alais tell Henry about what John thinks?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)