|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry say about his two demands, for Alais' marriage or the return of the Vexin?
(a) Alais' marriage will happen now.
(b) They may both happen now.
(c) The Vexin will happen now.
(d) Neither will happen now.
2. Henry and Eleanor toast each other and talk about what?
(a) Henry's plans for Alais.
(b) Henry's plans after the confrontation in Philip's bedroom.
(c) Eleanor's plans for Henry.
(d) Their plans for each other.
3. Where does Act 1, Scene 6 take place?
(a) In Philip's bedroom.
(b) Henry's bedroom.
(c) Alais' bedroom.
(d) Eleanor's bedroom.
4. As Henry and Eleanor finish putting up the holly, they banter about whether Henry truly misses whom?
5. Eleanor pulls out a small knife and begins to do what with it?
(a) Stab pillow.
(c) Stab Richard.
(d) Carve her will into her arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor offer Henry because she is tired?
2. What does Henry confess to Alais?
3. To where does Henry invite Alais?
4. What does Alais think Henry likes to do with her?
5. What does Henry say history will call him?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)