|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry describe himself?
(a) As a master of the arts.
(b) As the king of kings.
(c) As a master bastard.
(d) As the king of queens.
2. How does his response to whether he ever loved Eleanor affect her?
(a) She says that will make the fight to come more pleasant.
(b) She is disappointed.
(c) She is surprised at his response.
(d) She is angry and vows to get revenge.
3. What implies that Philip is out for revenge?
(a) Henry has always been unkind to him.
(b) Henry abused him as a child.
(c) He has been stalking Henry for years.
(d) Henry abused and manipulated his father.
4. What does Richard try to convince Philip to do?
(a) Sign a peace treaty.
(b) Make an alliance against Henry.
(c) Make an alliance against his brothers.
(d) Make an alliance against Eleanor.
5. What does Henry suddenly realize?
(a) He does not like Alais.
(b) Alais is right.
(c) Alais is wrong.
(d) He does not like his sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks him a question regarding the Vexin?
2. As Eleanor drinks her wine, what does she recall?
3. When Geoffrey exits, what does Eleanor turn to Richard and tell him?
4. Where does this play place several historical characters, principally King Henry II of England and his queen, Eleanor of Aquitaine?
5. What does Eleanor do when Richard pulls out a dagger and makes as if to kill John?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)