|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How big is the Vexin?
(c) The size of all of France.
(d) The size of most of Europe.
2. What does Henry do as he tells Richard what he imagines Eleanor is saying?
(a) He is trying to find her.
(b) He is writing her a letter.
(c) He imitates her.
(d) He is plotting to murder her.
3. What does Eleanor ask Henry, regarding the Vexin?
(a) How large it is.
(b) How much he is willing to pay for it.
(c) Where it is located.
(d) How truly important it is to him.
4. With what type of woman does Henry say he has always fallen in love?
(a) Beautiful ones.
(b) Those who are wealthy.
(c) Young ones.
(d) Who have the rights to land.
5. What does Henry ask Eleanor about the Aquitaine?
(a) Whether she has gotten it back from Richard.
(b) When she would like to go there.
(c) Whether he can purchase it from her.
(d) Where it is located.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard say when Eleanor says she loves him?
2. The characters manipulate each other like what?
3. As he starts to go, John asks Geoffrey to go with him, but Geoffrey stays. Why does he stay?
4. Why does Henry say he made the deal?
5. Eleanor pulls out a small knife and begins to do what with it?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)