|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alais think Henry likes to do with her?
(a) Tell her loves her.
(b) Tease her.
(c) Being able to pass her around.
(d) Take control of her.
2. Of what does Alais accuse Eleanor?
(a) Hurting her.
(b) Never caring.
(c) Trying to destroy her.
(d) Cheating on Henry.
3. What reminds John that he agreed to join with Philip in a war against Henry?
(a) Geoffrey pointedly comments that there is still Philip to consider.
(b) John receives a note from Philip asking how many soldiers he needs.
(c) Philip shows up and reminds him.
(d) John hears Philip's army outside.
4. What does Henry confess to Alais?
(a) He will not keep his sons trapped.
(b) He will split up his kingdom for each of them.
(c) He will kill them.
(d) He does not see himself as having a choice.
5. She looks at herself in her mirror and wonders what?
(a) Where the years had gone.
(b) How she had grown so old.
(c) Why she is so alone.
(d) How her king could have left her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry makes a joke about how he's giving her what for Christmas?
2. About what does John talk as he leaves?
3. Where does this play place several historical characters, principally King Henry II of England and his queen, Eleanor of Aquitaine?
4. Why is Eleanor glad to hear that Henry cares for Alais?
5. What does John admit to Henry?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)