|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry do at dawn the next day?
(b) Wakes Eleanor.
(c) Wakes Alais.
(d) Searches for his sons.
2. Why did Eleanor hate Rosamund?
(a) She taunted Eleanor.
(b) She was more beautiful than Eleanor.
(c) She was an evil woman.
(d) She took her place at Henry's side.
3. How does Henry describe himself?
(a) As the king of queens.
(b) As a master of the arts.
(c) As a master bastard.
(d) As the king of kings.
4. John enters, saying he wants to do what?
(a) Hurt Henry.
5. What does Richard do when he bursts out from behind the canopy?
(a) He tells his father he is sorry.
(b) He insists it is all a lie.
(c) He insists Philip's love was genuine.
(d) He tells Philip he hates him.
Short Answer Questions
1. After negotiating use of land and horses, why does Richard say he never wrote?
2. When Geoffrey exits, what does Eleanor turn to Richard and tell him?
3. Eleanor realizes she now has an advantage, and tells Geoffrey what?
4. What does Richard try to convince Philip to do?
5. What reminds John that he agreed to join with Philip in a war against Henry?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)