|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard try to convince Philip to do?
(a) Make an alliance against his brothers.
(b) Make an alliance against Eleanor.
(c) Make an alliance against Henry.
(d) Sign a peace treaty.
2. Alone in her bedchamber, what does Eleanor do?
(a) She tries on her jewels.
(b) She cries.
(c) She thinks about her marriage.
(d) She wishes she could be away from this kingdom.
3. What does Alais try on?
(a) A gown.
(b) A small crown.
(c) A pair of shoes.
(d) A new cloak.
4. Why does Alais say this about the brothers?
(a) She hates them and wants to see them dead.
(b) If she ever actually has a child they would come after it and kill it.
(c) She wants to marry one of them.
(d) She cares for them.
5. After he exits, what does Eleanor comment to herself?
(a) That she has not lost.
(b) That Philip will lose.
(c) That she has lost.
(d) That Henry will lose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alais comment about Eleanor?
2. Henry pours Eleanor wine, asking her what?
3. How does John respond when Henry asks John whether he has seen Philip?
4. About what does John talk as he leaves?
5. What does Henry think about his kingdom?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)