|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Geoffrey enters and tries to convince John to do what?
(a) Trust him.
(b) Take the throne by force.
(d) Kill Henry.
2. Why does Henry tell Alais to go to bed?
(a) He does not want to see her.
(b) He wants to be alone.
(c) He and Eleanor need to talk.
(d) He realizes she is tired.
3. As John begins to panic, what does Geoffrey do?
(a) He laughs and mocks him.
(b) He leaves.
(c) He tells him to grow up.
(d) He advises John to let him handle everything.
4. Henry declares everyone will be what, until they agree John is to be the next king?
(b) In danger.
5. Henry speaks lovingly to Alais, and then as Eleanor watches, what does he do?
(a) He kisses her passionately.
(b) He turns and kisses Eleanor.
(c) He tells Alais he was only pretending to love her.
(d) He tells Alais to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eleanor agrees, but adds a condition. What is that condition?
2. What does Geoffrey say he wants to watch?
3. What does Alais try on?
4. What does Philip say about his marriage?
5. What does Henry do to try to get Alais to obey him?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)