|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry ask Eleanor about the Aquitaine?
(a) When she would like to go there.
(b) Where it is located.
(c) Whether she has gotten it back from Richard.
(d) Whether he can purchase it from her.
2. How does his response to whether he ever loved Eleanor affect her?
(a) She says that will make the fight to come more pleasant.
(b) She is angry and vows to get revenge.
(c) She is surprised at his response.
(d) She is disappointed.
3. For what has Eleanor come?
(a) To allow Alais to be with him.
(b) To tell Henry she is leaving.
(c) To give Henry whatever he asks.
(d) To tell Henry what she wants.
4. Of what does Alais accuse Eleanor?
(a) Hurting her.
(b) Cheating on Henry.
(c) Never caring.
(d) Trying to destroy her.
5. Where is this scene set?
(a) In the dining room.
(b) In the great room.
(c) In the castle's reception room.
(d) In Henry's bedchamber.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor ask Henry, regarding the Vexin?
2. Geoffrey enters and tries to convince John to do what?
3. What does Henry convince Alais?
4. What does Eleanor begin to sing?
5. What does Henry say he has to get for John?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)