|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the conversation between Richard and Eleanor reveal?
(a) She is ending their relationship.
(b) She hopes for them to be as close as they once were.
(c) She wants to ask for forgiveness.
(d) She is hoping he will do a favor for her.
2. As Eleanor drinks her wine, what does she recall?
(a) How happy she once was.
(b) How beautiful she once was.
(c) How much in love she had once been.
(d) How wealthy she had once been.
3. What is Eleanor's response when Alais asks her what she said to convince him?
(a) She did nothing to convince him.
(b) She blackmailed him, as usual.
(c) She told him she loved him.
(d) Because she has nothing to lose, she is more dangerous than any of them.
4. What do the three brothers do, while John hangs holly?
(a) They dance.
(b) They sing Christmas carols.
(c) They are silent.
(d) They talk about how Eleanor arrived that morning, how she and Richard aren't as close as they once were, and how John is Henry's favorite but how Richard is determined to be king.
5. Why has Henry come?
(a) To begin a war.
(b) To get his land back.
(c) To offer peace.
(d) To find his sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as the brothers bicker?
2. Why did Eleanor hate Rosamund?
3. Of what does Eleanor say she almost won?
4. What has John come to announce?
5. What does Henry do at dawn the next day?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)