|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Eleanor determined?
(a) Geoffrey will be king.
(b) Richard will be king.
(c) Alais will be queen.
(d) John will be king.
2. What does Henry announce?
(a) Philip is to marry Alais and inherit the crown.
(b) Richard is to marry Alais and inherit the crown.
(c) John is to marry Alais and inherit the crown.
(d) Geoffrey is to marry Alais and inherit the crown.
3. What does Henry do at dawn the next day?
(a) Wakes Eleanor.
(b) Searches for his sons.
(d) Wakes Alais.
4. What does Eleanor say she wants to see?
(a) Richard become king.
(b) Philip become king.
(c) Geoffrey become king.
(d) John become king.
5. When Geoffrey exits, what does Eleanor turn to Richard and tell him?
(a) To make an alliance with Philip at any cost.
(b) To bring Philip to her.
(c) To kill his brothers.
(d) To find Henry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eleanor comments that she does not much like ___________, except for Alais.
2. What does Henry ask Eleanor to give him?
3. What does Henry do as he tells Richard what he imagines Eleanor is saying?
4. What does Geoffrey say when John continues to hesitate?
5. What gift does Eleanor comment that Geoffrey has?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)