|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the conversation between Richard and Eleanor reveal?
(a) She wants to ask for forgiveness.
(b) She hopes for them to be as close as they once were.
(c) She is hoping he will do a favor for her.
(d) She is ending their relationship.
2. For how long has Henry kept Eleanor imprisoned?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 10 years.
3. Henry refers to an ancient British king named ____________, whom he describes as having carved his kingdom up to give to his children, something he says he'll never do.
4. What has John come to announce?
(a) Henry is coming with the terms for the treaty with France.
(b) Henry is marrying Alais.
(c) Henry is coming to put her back in prison.
(d) Henry has left for the day.
5. What is Eleanor's response when Alais asks her what she said to convince him?
(a) She blackmailed him, as usual.
(b) Because she has nothing to lose, she is more dangerous than any of them.
(c) She told him she loved him.
(d) She did nothing to convince him.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Eleanor enter?
2. What happens as Geoffrey and Philip discuss what alliances they could make if Geoffrey were to inherit the throne?
3. Henry pours Eleanor wine, asking her what?
4. What does Henry want before he dies?
5. After negotiating use of land and horses, why does Richard say he never wrote?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)