|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Eleanor glad to hear that Henry cares for Alais?
(a) She is glad he loves someone.
(b) She had been afraid that giving Alais away was not going to hurt.
(c) She wants to be sure Alais is protected.
(d) She does not want him using her.
2. What does Geoffrey tell John?
(a) What he said in Eleanor's chamber to convince the others to trust him.
(b) He is leaving the kingdom.
(c) Why no one seems to like him.
(d) He has never liked him.
3. What does Eleanor ask Henry, regarding the Vexin?
(a) How large it is.
(b) How much he is willing to pay for it.
(c) How truly important it is to him.
(d) Where it is located.
4. Geoffrey enters and tries to convince John to do what?
(a) Take the throne by force.
(b) Trust him.
(d) Kill Henry.
5. What does Henry do as he tells Richard what he imagines Eleanor is saying?
(a) He is writing her a letter.
(b) He is plotting to murder her.
(c) He imitates her.
(d) He is trying to find her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry tell Alais?
2. Philip opens the canopy of the bed, suggesting that Richard do what?
3. When Henry asks Eleanor what she is thinking, how does she respond?
4. How does Alais respond when he tells the family about the deal he had made with Eleanor?
5. What does Henry ask Eleanor to give him?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)