|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Richard accuse Eleanor?
(a) Being unkind to him and his brothers.
(b) Being a liar.
(c) Being more believable in the conversation she had with Geoffrey.
(d) Being a traitor to his father.
2. What is Alais doing as this scene begins?
(a) Reading a book by the fire.
(b) Sitting by the fire, adding spices to a pot of hot wine and singing a Christmas carol.
(c) Knitting by the fire and singing Christmas carols.
(d) Sleeping by the fire.
3. Why does Henry say this person should inherit the crown?
(a) Richard would simply take the crown if it was not given to him.
(b) Philip would simply take the crown if it was not given to him.
(c) Geoffrey would simply take the crown if it was not given to him.
(d) John would simply take the crown if it was not given to him.
4. What does Henry wonder about everybody?
(a) Whether everybody needs to be reassured about who loves whom.
(b) Where they have all gone.
(c) Whether they all would rather share the kingdom.
(d) Why they do not like him.
5. John enters, saying he wants to do what?
(c) Hurt Henry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Philip opens the canopy of the bed, suggesting that Richard do what?
2. How big is the Vexin?
3. As Philip exits, how does Richard refer to Henry?
4. What does Eleanor say to Alais?
5. Does Henry believe Richard?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)