|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Geoffrey enter?
(a) He is looking for John.
(b) He is going to sleep.
(c) He is looking for his father.
(d) He is looking for Alais.
2. What does Henry do at dawn the next day?
(a) Searches for his sons.
(b) Wakes Eleanor.
(c) Wakes Alais.
3. As Philip exits, how does Richard refer to Henry?
(a) As a bear.
(b) As an eagle.
(c) As a lion.
(d) As a snake.
4. With what type of woman does Henry say he has always fallen in love?
(a) Beautiful ones.
(b) Those who are wealthy.
(c) Who have the rights to land.
(d) Young ones.
5. As Henry and Eleanor finish putting up the holly, they banter about whether Henry truly misses whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has John come to announce?
2. What does Geoffrey remember about his third birthday?
3. What look does Alais say she recognizes in Henry's eyes?
4. What does Geoffrey say is lacking in his life?
5. Why does Henry tell Alais to go to bed?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)