|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry suggest that the family start doing?
(a) Singing carols.
(c) Eating dinner.
(d) Hanging holly.
2. What does Richard say when Eleanor says she loves him?
(a) She loves only Henry.
(b) She has always loved him.
(c) She is incapable of love.
(d) She no longer loves him.
3. Of what does Eleanor say she almost won?
(a) A riding tournament.
(b) The last rebellion she led against Henry.
(c) A game of chess.
(d) Her life back.
4. Where does the first scene take place?
(a) Alais' bedchamber.
(b) Eleanor's bedchamber.
(c) Henry's bedchamber.
(d) The Great Hall.
5. Of what does Richard accuse Eleanor?
(a) Being a liar.
(b) Being a traitor to his father.
(c) Being unkind to him and his brothers.
(d) Being more believable in the conversation she had with Geoffrey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor say to them?
2. How does Alais respond when he tells the family about the deal he had made with Eleanor?
3. What do the three brothers do, while John hangs holly?
4. What does Eleanor ask Henry, regarding the Vexin?
5. She looks at herself in her mirror and wonders what?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)