|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philip demand?
(a) Either Alais be married or he recieves money for the Vexin.
(b) Either Alais stays Henry's mistress or the Vexin be returned to France's control.
(c) Either Alais stay Henry's mistress or he receives money for the Vexin.
(d) Either Alais be married or the Vexin be returned to France's control.
2. Richard enters, complaining about what?
(a) How he would never want to be king.
(b) How he does not like himself.
(c) How they are all Henry's prisoners.
(d) How he is in love with Alais.
3. What does Eleanor say to Alais?
(a) She does not like Alais.
(b) They should not be seen together.
(c) She does not want to talk about Henry behind his back.
(d) Tthey can talk behind Henry's back, briefly recounting what happened in Philip's bedroom.
4. Why has Henry come?
(a) To find his sons.
(b) To get his land back.
(c) To begin a war.
(d) To offer peace.
5. Henry refers to an ancient British king named ____________, whom he describes as having carved his kingdom up to give to his children, something he says he'll never do.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Alais accuse Eleanor?
2. What does Eleanor say to them?
3. What does Henry tell Alais?
4. Henry speaks lovingly to Alais, and then as Eleanor watches, what does he do?
5. For what has Eleanor come?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)