|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How might Henry use the Vexin?
(a) As a place to grow wheat.
(b) A summer retreat.
(c) As a launching point from which to invade France if he ever needs to.
(d) A location for a prison.
2. Of what does Alais accuse Eleanor?
(a) Never caring.
(b) Trying to destroy her.
(c) Cheating on Henry.
(d) Hurting her.
3. Eleanor pulls out a small knife and begins to do what with it?
(a) Stab pillow.
(c) Stab Richard.
(d) Carve her will into her arm.
4. What does Henry announce?
(a) John is to marry Alais and inherit the crown.
(b) Philip is to marry Alais and inherit the crown.
(c) Geoffrey is to marry Alais and inherit the crown.
(d) Richard is to marry Alais and inherit the crown.
5. Richard says he is going to do everything in his power to have what?
(a) Both the crown and Alais.
(c) His brothers hanged.
(d) The crown.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eleanor then greet Alais?
2. Does Henry believe Richard?
3. When Geoffrey exits, what does Eleanor turn to Richard and tell him?
4. What does Geoffrey say when John continues to hesitate?
5. What does Eleanor begin to sing?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)