|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eleanor pulls out a small knife and begins to do what with it?
(a) Stab Richard.
(b) Stab pillow.
(c) Carve her will into her arm.
2. What gift does Eleanor comment that Geoffrey has?
(a) For understanding.
(b) For love.
(c) For hatred.
(d) For compassion.
3. Why does Henry not want to argue with Alais?
(a) He is tired of arguing with her.
(b) He has enough enemies as it is.
(c) He is through with her.
(d) She is not of enough importance to him.
4. What does Henry offer Eleanor as they prepare to go in to meet their subjects?
(a) His arm.
(b) His gloves.
(c) His horse.
(d) His hand.
5. What will Henry's plans do for Alais, as well as make John king and Richard powerless?
(a) Make her his queen.
(b) Keep her with him.
(c) End her relationship with Henry.
(d) Give her more property.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Richard responds with a pointed remark about Henry's being with Alais, of what does Eleanor remind him?
2. Henry brings up Rosamund, which in turn, leads Eleanor to do what?
3. To whom does Henry say Alais matters?
4. What does Henry want before he dies?
5. As he starts to go, John asks Geoffrey to go with him, but Geoffrey stays. Why does he stay?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)