|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else do they banter about?
(a) How difficult life is in Eleanor's prison/castle.
(b) How the peasants are in a uproar over new taxes.
(c) How much work needs to be done to the castle.
(d) How poor the crops are this season.
2. Of what does Alais accuse Eleanor?
(a) Never caring.
(b) Trying to destroy her.
(c) Cheating on Henry.
(d) Hurting her.
3. What does Alais try on?
(a) A new cloak.
(b) A small crown.
(c) A pair of shoes.
(d) A gown.
4. Eleanor pulls out a small knife and begins to do what with it?
(a) Carve her will into her arm.
(b) Stab pillow.
(c) Stab Richard.
5. As they exit, on what does Henry comment?
(a) How much she still loves him.
(b) How beautiful she still is.
(c) How he can still see love in Eleanor's smile.
(d) How little has changed between them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has John come to announce?
2. To whom does Henry say Alais matters?
3. Henry says in the years Eleanor's been in prison he's surprised himself by discovering what?
4. With what type of woman does Henry say he has always fallen in love?
5. The characters manipulate each other like what?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)