|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks whether he ever loved her?
(a) At first.
2. What does Eleanor say she wants to see?
(a) Richard become king.
(b) Philip become king.
(c) Geoffrey become king.
(d) John become king.
3. What is Eleanor's response when Alais asks her what she said to convince him?
(a) She did nothing to convince him.
(b) Because she has nothing to lose, she is more dangerous than any of them.
(c) She blackmailed him, as usual.
(d) She told him she loved him.
4. The characters manipulate each other like what?
(a) Each other's pets.
(b) Puppets on a string.
(c) Pieces on a chessboard.
(d) Inhuman robots.
5. About what do Eleanor and Henry banter?
(a) The decorations in the castle.
(b) The dinner that is being served.
(c) His relationship with Alais.
(d) How he let her out of prison for the holidays.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henry respond when Alais asks when it is safe to believe him?
2. Of what does Eleanor remind Richard?
3. For how long has Henry kept Eleanor imprisoned?
4. What does the conversation between Richard and Eleanor reveal?
5. How does Henry respond when Alais suggests that he adored Eleanor?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)