|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eleanor respond when John asks whether she truly cares about Henry's whereabouts?
(a) She has never cared about Henry.
(b) She is asking about his whereabouts to be polite.
(c) She cares more than he could possibly know.
(d) She only now cares about him.
2. Henry brings up Rosamund, which in turn, leads Eleanor to do what?
(a) Make a joke about how ugly she was.
(b) Make a joke about how poor she was.
(c) Make a joke about how poor of a mistress she was.
(d) Make a joke about how long she has been dead.
3. What is Eleanor doing in her chamber?
(a) Wrapping Christmas presents.
(b) Plotting against Henry.
(d) Lounging by the fire.
4. What does Eleanor say will happen if if Alais does not marry Richard?
(a) She will purches the Vexin.
(b) She will burn the Vexin.
(c) She will move to the summer home on the Vexin.
(d) She will see to it that Henry loses the Vexin.
5. As he starts to go, John asks Geoffrey to go with him, but Geoffrey stays. Why does he stay?
(a) Since John is no longer the favorite, he has no interest in serving him.
(b) He wants to spend more time with his mother.
(c) Since John is the favorite, he wants nothing to do with him.
(d) He no longer trusts John, now that he is to have the crown.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henry respond when Alais asks when it is safe to believe him?
2. What is Eleanor's response when Alais asks her what she said to convince him?
3. How big is the Vexin?
4. What does Eleanor say she wants to see?
5. Where is this scene set?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)