|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How big is the Vexin?
(a) The size of most of Europe.
(c) The size of all of France.
2. Of what does Richard accuse Eleanor?
(a) Being a traitor to his father.
(b) Being more believable in the conversation she had with Geoffrey.
(c) Being a liar.
(d) Being unkind to him and his brothers.
3. About what is Eleanor determined?
(a) Richard will be king.
(b) Alais will be queen.
(c) John will be king.
(d) Geoffrey will be king.
4. How does Eleanor respond when John asks whether she truly cares about Henry's whereabouts?
(a) She is asking about his whereabouts to be polite.
(b) She has never cared about Henry.
(c) She only now cares about him.
(d) She cares more than he could possibly know.
5. How does Henry respond when Alais suggests that he adored Eleanor?
(a) He cannot recall.
(b) He did once.
(c) He still does.
(d) He never adored her.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long has Henry kept Eleanor imprisoned?
2. What gift does Eleanor comment that Geoffrey has?
3. The characters manipulate each other like what?
4. As they exit, on what does Henry comment?
5. How might Henry use the Vexin?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)