|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry think about his kingdom?
(a) How much it needs her touch.
(b) How much it has changed since she has been gone.
(c) How lonely it has been without her.
(d) How pleasant it is to live in a peaceful kingdom.
2. For how long has Henry kept Eleanor imprisoned?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 8 years.
3. What promises does Henry make to Eleanor?
(a) He will strike back if she strikes at him.
(b) He will leave her in peace.
(c) He will love her forever.
(d) He will give her the Vexin.
4. As they exit, on what does Henry comment?
(a) How much she still loves him.
(b) How little has changed between them.
(c) How beautiful she still is.
(d) How he can still see love in Eleanor's smile.
5. With what type of woman does Henry say he has always fallen in love?
(a) Beautiful ones.
(b) Who have the rights to land.
(c) Those who are wealthy.
(d) Young ones.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Henry suggest Philip wait?
2. Of what does Henry remind Eleanor?
3. What gift does Eleanor comment that Geoffrey has?
4. What does Henry announce?
5. How does his response to whether he ever loved Eleanor affect her?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)