|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what do Eleanor and Henry banter?
(a) His relationship with Alais.
(b) The decorations in the castle.
(c) How he let her out of prison for the holidays.
(d) The dinner that is being served.
2. How does Eleanor then greet Alais?
(a) With a shove.
(b) With silence.
(c) With genuine fondness.
(d) With visible jealousy.
3. How does his response to whether he ever loved Eleanor affect her?
(a) She is disappointed.
(b) She is angry and vows to get revenge.
(c) She says that will make the fight to come more pleasant.
(d) She is surprised at his response.
4. Richard says he is going to do everything in his power to have what?
(b) Both the crown and Alais.
(c) His brothers hanged.
(d) The crown.
5. What does Eleanor say she wants to see?
(a) Richard become king.
(b) Geoffrey become king.
(c) Philip become king.
(d) John become king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as the brothers bicker?
2. Of what does Eleanor say she almost won?
3. How does Eleanor respond when John asks whether she truly cares about Henry's whereabouts?
4. Henry brings up Rosamund, which in turn, leads Eleanor to do what?
5. What does Henry say about his enemies who may be smarter or more ruthless or more dishonest than he?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)