|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry say about his enemies who may be smarter or more ruthless or more dishonest than he?
(a) He will hopefully destroy some of them.
(b) They will one day beat him.
(c) There is only one he wishes to defeat.
(d) He will still beat them all and have his way.
2. To whom was Eleanor once married?
(b) Philip's brother.
(c) Philip's uncle.
(d) Philip's father.
3. What is Eleanor's response when Alais asks her what she said to convince him?
(a) She did nothing to convince him.
(b) She told him she loved him.
(c) Because she has nothing to lose, she is more dangerous than any of them.
(d) She blackmailed him, as usual.
4. About what do Eleanor and Henry banter?
(a) How he let her out of prison for the holidays.
(b) His relationship with Alais.
(c) The decorations in the castle.
(d) The dinner that is being served.
5. How does Henry respond when Alais suggests that he adored Eleanor?
(a) He cannot recall.
(b) He never adored her.
(c) He did once.
(d) He still does.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the three brothers do, while John hangs holly?
2. As Eleanor drinks her wine, what does she recall?
3. What does Eleanor ask Henry, regarding the Vexin?
4. To whom does Henry say Alais matters?
5. The characters manipulate each other like what?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)