|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as the brothers bicker?
(a) Philip enters.
(b) Henry enters.
(c) Eleanor enters.
(d) John exits.
2. As they exit, on what does Henry comment?
(a) How little has changed between them.
(b) How he can still see love in Eleanor's smile.
(c) How beautiful she still is.
(d) How much she still loves him.
3. What is Eleanor doing in her chamber?
(b) Plotting against Henry.
(c) Wrapping Christmas presents.
(d) Lounging by the fire.
4. As he starts to go, John asks Geoffrey to go with him, but Geoffrey stays. Why does he stay?
(a) Since John is the favorite, he wants nothing to do with him.
(b) Since John is no longer the favorite, he has no interest in serving him.
(c) He wants to spend more time with his mother.
(d) He no longer trusts John, now that he is to have the crown.
5. Eleanor pulls out a small knife and begins to do what with it?
(a) Stab pillow.
(b) Stab Richard.
(d) Carve her will into her arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would happen to Alais if John were to become king?
2. What does Alais try on?
3. What gift does Eleanor comment that Geoffrey has?
4. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks him a question regarding the Vexin?
5. What else do they banter about?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)