|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alais say she knows Henry will do, if he has to?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Exile her.
(c) Leave her.
(d) Marry her.
2. What does Richard say when Eleanor says she loves him?
(a) She no longer loves him.
(b) She loves only Henry.
(c) She is incapable of love.
(d) She has always loved him.
3. With what type of woman does Henry say he has always fallen in love?
(a) Those who are wealthy.
(b) Beautiful ones.
(c) Young ones.
(d) Who have the rights to land.
4. What does Eleanor say will happen if if Alais does not marry Richard?
(a) She will burn the Vexin.
(b) She will see to it that Henry loses the Vexin.
(c) She will purches the Vexin.
(d) She will move to the summer home on the Vexin.
5. How might Henry use the Vexin?
(a) A location for a prison.
(b) As a launching point from which to invade France if he ever needs to.
(c) A summer retreat.
(d) As a place to grow wheat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eleanor then greet Alais?
2. Why does Henry say this person should inherit the crown?
3. How does Henry respond when Alais asks when it is safe to believe him?
4. What will Henry's plans do for Alais, as well as make John king and Richard powerless?
5. How does Eleanor reply when Richard asks again what she wants?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)