Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Henry invite Alais?
(a) To meet his wife.
(b) To go for a walk.
(c) To go to dinner with him.
(d) To go down to meet the family with him.
2. What does the conversation between Richard and Eleanor reveal?
(a) She is ending their relationship.
(b) She is hoping he will do a favor for her.
(c) She hopes for them to be as close as they once were.
(d) She wants to ask for forgiveness.
3. How does Henry think Eleanor sees the Aquitaine?
(a) As a way to torture him.
(b) As a piece of property.
(c) As her home.
(d) As a place she would like to be.
4. Alone in her bedchamber, what does Eleanor do?
(a) She thinks about her marriage.
(b) She tries on her jewels.
(c) She wishes she could be away from this kingdom.
(d) She cries.
5. Where are Richard and his brothers locked up?
(a) The tower.
(b) The stables.
(c) The dungeon.
(d) The wine cellar.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Richard says he never writes anyone, what does Philip do?
2. As Alais exits, what does John wonder aloud?
3. As Henry and Eleanor finish putting up the holly, they banter about whether Henry truly misses whom?
4. How does Eleanor say she would have been happier?
5. What else do they banter about?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)