|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eleanor say will happen if if Alais does not marry Richard?
(a) She will purches the Vexin.
(b) She will burn the Vexin.
(c) She will move to the summer home on the Vexin.
(d) She will see to it that Henry loses the Vexin.
2. Eleanor pulls out a small knife and begins to do what with it?
(b) Carve her will into her arm.
(c) Stab Richard.
(d) Stab pillow.
3. What do the three brothers do, while John hangs holly?
(a) They are silent.
(b) They dance.
(c) They sing Christmas carols.
(d) They talk about how Eleanor arrived that morning, how she and Richard aren't as close as they once were, and how John is Henry's favorite but how Richard is determined to be king.
4. What does Eleanor ask Henry, regarding the Vexin?
(a) Where it is located.
(b) How much he is willing to pay for it.
(c) How truly important it is to him.
(d) How large it is.
5. What does Henry offer Eleanor as they prepare to go in to meet their subjects?
(a) His horse.
(b) His hand.
(c) His arm.
(d) His gloves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What look does Alais say she recognizes in Henry's eyes?
2. Of what does Richard accuse Eleanor?
3. What does Eleanor say she wants to see?
4. What does Eleanor offer Geoffrey to try on?
5. For what does Henry suggest Philip wait?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)