|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Geoffrey say is lacking in his life?
(c) Attention or affection.
2. What does Eleanor say to them?
(a) Go ahead and kill each other. I am tired of dealing with the lot of you.
(b) People with their differences and hatreds are the origins of war but they could also be the origins of peace.
(c) Stop already!
(d) Do not hurt each other. I do not want blood on my carpet.
3. What does Eleanor say she wants to see?
(a) Philip become king.
(b) Geoffrey become king.
(c) John become king.
(d) Richard become king.
4. Geoffrey says he and John can work together freely, adding that they have got to make an alliance with whom?
5. Richard enters, complaining about what?
(a) How he does not like himself.
(b) How he would never want to be king.
(c) How he is in love with Alais.
(d) How they are all Henry's prisoners.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John respond when Henry asks John whether he has seen Philip?
2. How does Eleanor say she would have been happier?
3. What does Henry suggest that the family start doing?
4. As Eleanor drinks her wine, what does she recall?
5. How does Henry think Eleanor sees the Aquitaine?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)