|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Geoffrey remember about his third birthday?
(a) How loving his parents had been when he was younger.
(b) Who was doing what to whom and feeling nothing but indifference from his parents.
(c) The pony his parents had bought for him.
(d) All of his friends who had come to celebrate.
2. How does Eleanor then greet Alais?
(a) With visible jealousy.
(b) With a shove.
(c) With silence.
(d) With genuine fondness.
3. What does John admit to Henry?
(a) He has never liked Henry.
(b) He has been plotting to take the crown since he was a teenager.
(c) He is angry with Richard.
(d) He is upset because Henry's given Richard everything.
4. What does Eleanor do when Richard pulls out a dagger and makes as if to kill John?
(a) She tells him to do it already.
(b) She hands him another, sharper dagger.
(c) She stops him with a poetically written speech.
(d) She screams at him to stop.
5. How does Eleanor respond when John asks whether she truly cares about Henry's whereabouts?
(a) She has never cared about Henry.
(b) She only now cares about him.
(c) She cares more than he could possibly know.
(d) She is asking about his whereabouts to be polite.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Eleanor drinks her wine, what does she recall?
2. Of what does Eleanor say she almost won?
3. What does Henry suggest that the family start doing?
4. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks him a question regarding the Vexin?
5. As John begins to panic, what does Geoffrey do?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)