|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eleanor realizes she now has an advantage, and tells Geoffrey what?
(a) To keep John away from Philip.
(b) To keep John away from Henry.
(c) To take John to Philip.
(d) To take Philip to John.
2. What reminds John that he agreed to join with Philip in a war against Henry?
(a) Geoffrey pointedly comments that there is still Philip to consider.
(b) John hears Philip's army outside.
(c) Philip shows up and reminds him.
(d) John receives a note from Philip asking how many soldiers he needs.
3. What does Henry offer Eleanor as they prepare to go in to meet their subjects?
(a) His horse.
(b) His hand.
(c) His gloves.
(d) His arm.
4. What does Eleanor offer Geoffrey to try on?
(a) Her wigs.
(b) Her jewels.
(c) Her crown.
(d) Her gown.
5. How does John respond when Henry asks John whether he has seen Philip?
(a) He begins to cry.
(b) He yells at him.
(c) He leaves the room.
(d) He does not answer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry say he has to get for John?
2. What is Eleanor doing in her chamber?
3. What does Eleanor say will happen if if Alais does not marry Richard?
4. Geoffrey says he and John can work together freely, adding that they have got to make an alliance with whom?
5. As Eleanor drinks her wine, what does she recall?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)