|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Eleanor enter?
(a) Her Christmas presents.
(c) A card.
2. What does Eleanor ask Henry, regarding the Vexin?
(a) How much he is willing to pay for it.
(b) Where it is located.
(c) How truly important it is to him.
(d) How large it is.
3. What does Henry announce?
(a) Philip is to marry Alais and inherit the crown.
(b) John is to marry Alais and inherit the crown.
(c) Richard is to marry Alais and inherit the crown.
(d) Geoffrey is to marry Alais and inherit the crown.
4. Alone in her bedchamber, what does Eleanor do?
(a) She tries on her jewels.
(b) She cries.
(c) She wishes she could be away from this kingdom.
(d) She thinks about her marriage.
5. How does Henry think Eleanor sees the Aquitaine?
(a) As a way to torture him.
(b) As her home.
(c) As a place she would like to be.
(d) As a piece of property.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John admit to Henry?
2. Why does she tell Geoffrey this?
3. What gift does Eleanor comment that Geoffrey has?
4. About what is Eleanor determined?
5. What does Eleanor say to them?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)