|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eleanor now able to do?
(a) Fall back in love with Henry.
(b) Be free of her sons.
(c) Protect her property.
(d) Stick her knife in Henry's vulnerable spot, his belief that John loves him.
2. What else do they banter about?
(a) How the peasants are in a uproar over new taxes.
(b) How difficult life is in Eleanor's prison/castle.
(c) How much work needs to be done to the castle.
(d) How poor the crops are this season.
3. What does Eleanor say will happen if if Alais does not marry Richard?
(a) She will burn the Vexin.
(b) She will see to it that Henry loses the Vexin.
(c) She will purches the Vexin.
(d) She will move to the summer home on the Vexin.
4. Of what does Eleanor remind Richard?
(a) Of her plot to get him the crown.
(b) Of the evidence she has against him.
(c) Of the arts she taught him.
(d) Of the love she feels for him.
5. Eleanor realizes she now has an advantage, and tells Geoffrey what?
(a) To take Philip to John.
(b) To keep John away from Henry.
(c) To keep John away from Philip.
(d) To take John to Philip.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eleanor then greet Alais?
2. Why does she tell Geoffrey this?
3. When would Philip add his soldiers to John's?
4. What does Henry announce?
5. What look does Alais say she recognizes in Henry's eyes?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)