|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eleanor offer Geoffrey to try on?
(a) Her crown.
(b) Her jewels.
(c) Her wigs.
(d) Her gown.
2. Of what does Eleanor remind Richard?
(a) Of the evidence she has against him.
(b) Of her plot to get him the crown.
(c) Of the arts she taught him.
(d) Of the love she feels for him.
3. What else do they banter about?
(a) How much work needs to be done to the castle.
(b) How poor the crops are this season.
(c) How difficult life is in Eleanor's prison/castle.
(d) How the peasants are in a uproar over new taxes.
4. How does his response to whether he ever loved Eleanor affect her?
(a) She is disappointed.
(b) She says that will make the fight to come more pleasant.
(c) She is surprised at his response.
(d) She is angry and vows to get revenge.
5. What does Alais tell Henry about what John thinks?
(a) John thinks Henry meant what he said about Richard.
(b) John thinks that he has done something to upset Henry.
(c) John thinks Henry does not like Richard.
(d) John thinks Henry is losing his mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard enters, complaining about what?
2. What does Geoffrey say is lacking in his life?
3. What has John come to announce?
4. When Richard responds with a pointed remark about Henry's being with Alais, of what does Eleanor remind him?
5. Henry makes a joke about how he's giving her what for Christmas?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)