|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Geoffrey say when John continues to hesitate?
(a) He reminds him that he owes him.
(b) He asks him why he is waiting.
(c) He reminds him that it is either Richard on the throne or him.
(d) He asks him if he is feeling alright.
2. She looks at herself in her mirror and wonders what?
(a) Where the years had gone.
(b) How she had grown so old.
(c) How her king could have left her.
(d) Why she is so alone.
3. After he exits, what does Eleanor comment to herself?
(a) That she has not lost.
(b) That she has lost.
(c) That Henry will lose.
(d) That Philip will lose.
4. What does Eleanor ask Henry, regarding the Vexin?
(a) Where it is located.
(b) How truly important it is to him.
(c) How large it is.
(d) How much he is willing to pay for it.
5. What does Henry announce?
(a) Geoffrey is to marry Alais and inherit the crown.
(b) Philip is to marry Alais and inherit the crown.
(c) John is to marry Alais and inherit the crown.
(d) Richard is to marry Alais and inherit the crown.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Henry and Eleanor finish putting up the holly, they banter about whether Henry truly misses whom?
2. What does Alais say she knows Henry will do, if he has to?
3. Of what does Richard accuse Eleanor?
4. About what is Eleanor determined?
5. What does Eleanor do when Richard pulls out a dagger and makes as if to kill John?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)