|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What look does Alais say she recognizes in Henry's eyes?
(a) He is annoyed by her.
(b) He wants her to leave him alone.
(c) He is angry with her.
(d) He is about to tell her he loves her.
2. Geoffrey says he and John can work together freely, adding that they have got to make an alliance with whom?
3. When Geoffrey exits, what does Eleanor turn to Richard and tell him?
(a) To find Henry.
(b) To kill his brothers.
(c) To bring Philip to her.
(d) To make an alliance with Philip at any cost.
4. How does Eleanor then greet Alais?
(a) With genuine fondness.
(b) With visible jealousy.
(c) With silence.
(d) With a shove.
5. Eleanor realizes she now has an advantage, and tells Geoffrey what?
(a) To keep John away from Henry.
(b) To take Philip to John.
(c) To keep John away from Philip.
(d) To take John to Philip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Eleanor remind Richard?
2. Geoffrey enters and tries to convince John to do what?
3. What happens as the brothers bicker?
4. What does Eleanor ask Henry, regarding the Vexin?
5. When Richard responds with a pointed remark about Henry's being with Alais, of what does Eleanor remind him?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)