|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Eleanor determined?
(a) John will be king.
(b) Alais will be queen.
(c) Geoffrey will be king.
(d) Richard will be king.
2. Henry refers to an ancient British king named ____________, whom he describes as having carved his kingdom up to give to his children, something he says he'll never do.
3. What does Henry offer Eleanor as they prepare to go in to meet their subjects?
(a) His arm.
(b) His horse.
(c) His hand.
(d) His gloves.
4. What does Geoffrey say is lacking in his life?
(c) Attention or affection.
5. What do the three brothers do, while John hangs holly?
(a) They are silent.
(b) They sing Christmas carols.
(c) They dance.
(d) They talk about how Eleanor arrived that morning, how she and Richard aren't as close as they once were, and how John is Henry's favorite but how Richard is determined to be king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor say to them?
2. About what do Eleanor and Henry banter?
3. What does Geoffrey say he wants to watch?
4. After he exits, what does Eleanor comment to herself?
5. Of what does Eleanor say she almost won?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)