|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eleanor reply when Richard asks again what she wants?
(a) She wants nothing to do with him.
(b) She can get him the throne and Alais, but that she has to have the Aquitaine back to do it.
(c) She wants no one to inherit the throne.
(d) She wants the throne all to herself.
2. She looks at herself in her mirror and wonders what?
(a) How her king could have left her.
(b) Where the years had gone.
(c) How she had grown so old.
(d) Why she is so alone.
3. What gift does Eleanor comment that Geoffrey has?
(a) For love.
(b) For compassion.
(c) For hatred.
(d) For understanding.
4. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks him a question regarding the Vexin?
(a) It is trivial.
(b) It is of no use to him.
(c) It is essential.
(d) It is quite beautiful.
5. How big is the Vexin?
(b) The size of most of Europe.
(d) The size of all of France.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry say he has to get for John?
2. Henry brings up Rosamund, which in turn, leads Eleanor to do what?
3. When would Philip add his soldiers to John's?
4. Why does this make no difference to Eleanor?
5. What does Eleanor ask Henry, regarding the Vexin?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)