|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry wonder about everybody?
(a) Why they do not like him.
(b) Whether they all would rather share the kingdom.
(c) Whether everybody needs to be reassured about who loves whom.
(d) Where they have all gone.
2. Of what does Richard accuse Eleanor?
(a) Being unkind to him and his brothers.
(b) Being a liar.
(c) Being a traitor to his father.
(d) Being more believable in the conversation she had with Geoffrey.
3. Richard says he is going to do everything in his power to have what?
(a) The crown.
(b) Both the crown and Alais.
(c) His brothers hanged.
4. What does Henry offer Eleanor as they prepare to go in to meet their subjects?
(a) His horse.
(b) His gloves.
(c) His arm.
(d) His hand.
5. How does Eleanor then greet Alais?
(a) With a shove.
(b) With silence.
(c) With visible jealousy.
(d) With genuine fondness.
Short Answer Questions
1. How big is the Vexin?
2. How does Eleanor respond when John asks whether she truly cares about Henry's whereabouts?
3. What is Eleanor doing in her chamber?
4. What does Philip demand?
5. What does Henry tell Eleanor is the reason for the way he talks to Alais?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)