|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eleanor say will happen if if Alais does not marry Richard?
(a) She will burn the Vexin.
(b) She will move to the summer home on the Vexin.
(c) She will purches the Vexin.
(d) She will see to it that Henry loses the Vexin.
2. What else do they banter about?
(a) How much work needs to be done to the castle.
(b) How the peasants are in a uproar over new taxes.
(c) How difficult life is in Eleanor's prison/castle.
(d) How poor the crops are this season.
3. Of what does Henry remind Eleanor?
(a) How poor the peasants already are.
(b) How much it costs to have repairs done.
(c) How much water there had been this summer.
(d) How many rebellions she has led against him.
4. What reminds John that he agreed to join with Philip in a war against Henry?
(a) Philip shows up and reminds him.
(b) John receives a note from Philip asking how many soldiers he needs.
(c) Geoffrey pointedly comments that there is still Philip to consider.
(d) John hears Philip's army outside.
5. As Henry and Eleanor finish putting up the holly, they banter about whether Henry truly misses whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is Eleanor determined?
2. Henry makes a joke about how he's giving her what for Christmas?
3. As he starts to go, John asks Geoffrey to go with him, but Geoffrey stays. Why does he stay?
4. What does Richard say when Eleanor says she loves him?
5. As John begins to panic, what does Geoffrey do?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)