|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Eleanor remind Richard?
(a) Of the arts she taught him.
(b) Of her plot to get him the crown.
(c) Of the love she feels for him.
(d) Of the evidence she has against him.
2. When Geoffrey exits, what does Eleanor turn to Richard and tell him?
(a) To kill his brothers.
(b) To bring Philip to her.
(c) To make an alliance with Philip at any cost.
(d) To find Henry.
3. What does Henry wonder about everybody?
(a) Why they do not like him.
(b) Where they have all gone.
(c) Whether everybody needs to be reassured about who loves whom.
(d) Whether they all would rather share the kingdom.
4. When would Philip add his soldiers to John's?
(a) If John goes against Eleanor.
(b) If John agrees to get the Vexin for Philip.
(c) If John decides on war.
(d) If John marries Alais.
5. What causes Richard to pull a dagger on John?
(a) John mocks him.
(b) John waves a dagger in Richard's face.
(c) John is scared of knives.
(d) John threatens him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John respond when Henry asks John whether he has seen Philip?
2. Henry refers to an ancient British king named ____________, whom he describes as having carved his kingdom up to give to his children, something he says he'll never do.
3. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks whether he ever loved her?
4. What does Richard say when Eleanor says she loves him?
5. What does Eleanor say she wants to see?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)