|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Henry and Eleanor finish putting up the holly, they banter about whether Henry truly misses whom?
2. What does the conversation between Richard and Eleanor reveal?
(a) She hopes for them to be as close as they once were.
(b) She is hoping he will do a favor for her.
(c) She is ending their relationship.
(d) She wants to ask for forgiveness.
3. How might Henry use the Vexin?
(a) As a launching point from which to invade France if he ever needs to.
(b) As a place to grow wheat.
(c) A location for a prison.
(d) A summer retreat.
4. With what does Eleanor enter?
(b) Her Christmas presents.
(d) A card.
5. What do the three brothers do, while John hangs holly?
(a) They sing Christmas carols.
(b) They are silent.
(c) They talk about how Eleanor arrived that morning, how she and Richard aren't as close as they once were, and how John is Henry's favorite but how Richard is determined to be king.
(d) They dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Richard accuse Eleanor?
2. Where is this scene set?
3. To whom was Eleanor once married?
4. How does John respond when Henry asks John whether he has seen Philip?
5. Of what does Henry remind Eleanor?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)