|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard say when Eleanor says she loves him?
(a) She no longer loves him.
(b) She loves only Henry.
(c) She is incapable of love.
(d) She has always loved him.
2. What causes Richard to pull a dagger on John?
(a) John waves a dagger in Richard's face.
(b) John mocks him.
(c) John is scared of knives.
(d) John threatens him.
3. What gift does Eleanor comment that Geoffrey has?
(a) For love.
(b) For understanding.
(c) For compassion.
(d) For hatred.
4. What does Geoffrey tell John?
(a) He has never liked him.
(b) What he said in Eleanor's chamber to convince the others to trust him.
(c) He is leaving the kingdom.
(d) Why no one seems to like him.
5. What does Geoffrey remember about his third birthday?
(a) Who was doing what to whom and feeling nothing but indifference from his parents.
(b) All of his friends who had come to celebrate.
(c) The pony his parents had bought for him.
(d) How loving his parents had been when he was younger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is this scene set?
2. What does Geoffrey say when John continues to hesitate?
3. What does Henry say he has to get for John?
4. She looks at herself in her mirror and wonders what?
5. What does Henry ask Eleanor to give him?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)