|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry do as he tells Richard what he imagines Eleanor is saying?
(a) He is writing her a letter.
(b) He is trying to find her.
(c) He is plotting to murder her.
(d) He imitates her.
2. When would Philip add his soldiers to John's?
(a) If John marries Alais.
(b) If John decides on war.
(c) If John agrees to get the Vexin for Philip.
(d) If John goes against Eleanor.
3. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks whether he ever loved her?
(d) At first.
4. When Geoffrey exits, what does Eleanor turn to Richard and tell him?
(a) To make an alliance with Philip at any cost.
(b) To kill his brothers.
(c) To find Henry.
(d) To bring Philip to her.
5. How does John respond when Henry asks John whether he has seen Philip?
(a) He begins to cry.
(b) He yells at him.
(c) He does not answer.
(d) He leaves the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry suggest that the family start doing?
2. Why does she tell Geoffrey this?
3. What causes Richard to pull a dagger on John?
4. Alone in her bedchamber, what does Eleanor do?
5. What has John come to announce?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)