|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry think about his kingdom?
(a) How pleasant it is to live in a peaceful kingdom.
(b) How lonely it has been without her.
(c) How much it needs her touch.
(d) How much it has changed since she has been gone.
2. Henry says in the years Eleanor's been in prison he's surprised himself by discovering what?
(a) How old she has become.
(b) How much he misses her.
(c) How sick he is of war.
(d) How sorry he is for locking her up.
3. Henry speaks lovingly to Alais, and then as Eleanor watches, what does he do?
(a) He turns and kisses Eleanor.
(b) He tells Alais to leave.
(c) He tells Alais he was only pretending to love her.
(d) He kisses her passionately.
4. What does Henry ask Eleanor about the Aquitaine?
(a) Where it is located.
(b) Whether he can purchase it from her.
(c) Whether she has gotten it back from Richard.
(d) When she would like to go there.
5. Henry declares everyone will be what, until they agree John is to be the next king?
(a) In danger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry pours Eleanor wine, asking her what?
2. How might Henry use the Vexin?
3. About what do Henry and Eleanor tease each other?
4. What does Eleanor offer Henry because she is tired?
5. How does his response to whether he ever loved Eleanor affect her?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)