|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alais comment about Eleanor?
(a) She seems stern and strict.
(b) She seems cold and unreachable.
(c) She seems shy and uncertain.
(d) She seems kind and loving.
2. What does Alais tell Henry about what he had just done?
(a) He shocked her, because she never thought she had a chance of marrying into the family.
(b) He excited her, because she was hoping to marry Richard.
(c) He cannot play with other people's feelings the way he played with hers.
(d) He scared her, because she wants to marry John.
3. Henry says in the years Eleanor's been in prison he's surprised himself by discovering what?
(a) How sorry he is for locking her up.
(b) How sick he is of war.
(c) How old she has become.
(d) How much he misses her.
4. What does Henry offer Eleanor as they prepare to go in to meet their subjects?
(a) His arm.
(b) His gloves.
(c) His hand.
(d) His horse.
5. What does Eleanor say will happen if if Alais does not marry Richard?
(a) She will move to the summer home on the Vexin.
(b) She will purches the Vexin.
(c) She will see to it that Henry loses the Vexin.
(d) She will burn the Vexin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How might Henry use the Vexin?
2. What does Alais say Eleanor sees when she looks at Henry?
3. Henry pours Eleanor wine, asking her what?
4. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks whether he ever loved her?
5. As Henry and Eleanor finish putting up the holly, they banter about whether Henry truly misses whom?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)