|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Henry and Eleanor finish putting up the holly, they banter about whether Henry truly misses whom?
2. Why did Eleanor hate Rosamund?
(a) She was more beautiful than Eleanor.
(b) She taunted Eleanor.
(c) She took her place at Henry's side.
(d) She was an evil woman.
3. What does Alais tell Henry about what he had just done?
(a) He shocked her, because she never thought she had a chance of marrying into the family.
(b) He scared her, because she wants to marry John.
(c) He cannot play with other people's feelings the way he played with hers.
(d) He excited her, because she was hoping to marry Richard.
4. What does Eleanor say will happen if if Alais does not marry Richard?
(a) She will see to it that Henry loses the Vexin.
(b) She will burn the Vexin.
(c) She will move to the summer home on the Vexin.
(d) She will purches the Vexin.
5. To what does Richard challenge Henry?
(a) A duel.
(b) A jousting tournament.
(d) A game of chess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alais say Eleanor sees when she looks at Henry?
2. Of what does Henry remind Eleanor?
3. How does Richard react when Henry reveals that Eleanor has given him the Aquitaine in exchange for freedom?
4. Eleanor agrees, but adds a condition. What is that condition?
5. How does Alais respond when he tells the family about the deal he had made with Eleanor?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)