|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eleanor begin to sing?
(a) Another song.
(b) The carol Alais was singing at the beginning of the scene.
(c) Her favorite song.
(d) A song she had learned as a child.
2. How does Alais respond when he tells the family about the deal he had made with Eleanor?
(a) He is only plotting and is not to be believed.
(b) He has lost his mind.
(c) She is shocked that he would do this to her.
(d) He must be believed.
3. What does Eleanor offer Henry because she is tired?
(a) To return to the prison.
(b) To leave the kingdom.
(c) To leave him in peace.
(d) To sign anything he wants.
4. As they exit, on what does Henry comment?
(a) How beautiful she still is.
(b) How little has changed between them.
(c) How much she still loves him.
(d) How he can still see love in Eleanor's smile.
5. What does Henry offer Eleanor as they prepare to go in to meet their subjects?
(a) His horse.
(b) His arm.
(c) His gloves.
(d) His hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry pours Eleanor wine, asking her what?
2. What does Eleanor say to Alais?
3. How big is the Vexin?
4. What is Alais doing as this scene begins?
5. What does Henry say about his two demands, for Alais' marriage or the return of the Vexin?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)