|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Eleanor determined?
(a) Alais will be queen.
(b) Geoffrey will be king.
(c) John will be king.
(d) Richard will be king.
2. As they exit, on what does Henry comment?
(a) How beautiful she still is.
(b) How he can still see love in Eleanor's smile.
(c) How little has changed between them.
(d) How much she still loves him.
3. Of what does Eleanor say she almost won?
(a) A riding tournament.
(b) The last rebellion she led against Henry.
(c) A game of chess.
(d) Her life back.
4. Henry speaks lovingly to Alais, and then as Eleanor watches, what does he do?
(a) He turns and kisses Eleanor.
(b) He tells Alais to leave.
(c) He kisses her passionately.
(d) He tells Alais he was only pretending to love her.
5. What does Eleanor begin to sing?
(a) Her favorite song.
(b) A song she had learned as a child.
(c) Another song.
(d) The carol Alais was singing at the beginning of the scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor offer Henry because she is tired?
2. What does Eleanor say will happen if if Alais does not marry Richard?
3. What does Alais say Eleanor sees when she looks at Henry?
4. What does Alais comment about Eleanor?
5. About what do Henry and Eleanor tease each other?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)