|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Philip exits, how does Richard refer to Henry?
(a) As a lion.
(b) As a snake.
(c) As a bear.
(d) As an eagle.
2. As Henry and Eleanor finish putting up the holly, they banter about whether Henry truly misses whom?
3. What is Alais doing as this scene begins?
(a) Knitting by the fire and singing Christmas carols.
(b) Reading a book by the fire.
(c) Sleeping by the fire.
(d) Sitting by the fire, adding spices to a pot of hot wine and singing a Christmas carol.
4. How does Alais respond when he tells the family about the deal he had made with Eleanor?
(a) She is shocked that he would do this to her.
(b) He is only plotting and is not to be believed.
(c) He has lost his mind.
(d) He must be believed.
5. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks whether he ever loved her?
(b) At first.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry says in the years Eleanor's been in prison he's surprised himself by discovering what?
2. What else do they banter about?
3. What does Eleanor ask Henry, regarding the Vexin?
4. About what do Henry and Eleanor tease each other?
5. What does Alais tell Henry about what he had just done?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)