|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else do they banter about?
(a) How difficult life is in Eleanor's prison/castle.
(b) How poor the crops are this season.
(c) How much work needs to be done to the castle.
(d) How the peasants are in a uproar over new taxes.
2. What promises does Henry make to Eleanor?
(a) He will leave her in peace.
(b) He will strike back if she strikes at him.
(c) He will give her the Vexin.
(d) He will love her forever.
3. What does Eleanor offer Henry because she is tired?
(a) To leave the kingdom.
(b) To return to the prison.
(c) To sign anything he wants.
(d) To leave him in peace.
4. What does Henry ask Eleanor to give him?
(a) Her love.
(b) Her hand in marriage again.
(d) Her trust.
5. Of what does Eleanor say she almost won?
(a) A riding tournament.
(b) A game of chess.
(c) The last rebellion she led against Henry.
(d) Her life back.
Short Answer Questions
1. How big is the Vexin?
2. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks him a question regarding the Vexin?
3. As they exit, on what does Henry comment?
4. What does Henry think about his kingdom?
5. What does Eleanor ask Henry, regarding the Vexin?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)