|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else do they banter about?
(a) How difficult life is in Eleanor's prison/castle.
(b) How poor the crops are this season.
(c) How much work needs to be done to the castle.
(d) How the peasants are in a uproar over new taxes.
2. About what does John talk as he leaves?
(a) How Richard will make a poor king.
(b) How he is king again.
(c) How he is tired of waiting to learn if he will be king.
(d) How he wishes he could be king.
3. Of what does Henry remind Eleanor?
(a) How poor the peasants already are.
(b) How much water there had been this summer.
(c) How much it costs to have repairs done.
(d) How many rebellions she has led against him.
4. What does Eleanor ask Henry, regarding the Vexin?
(a) How large it is.
(b) How much he is willing to pay for it.
(c) Where it is located.
(d) How truly important it is to him.
5. What does Henry ask Eleanor to give him?
(b) Her hand in marriage again.
(c) Her trust.
(d) Her love.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what do Henry and Eleanor tease each other?
2. How big is the Vexin?
3. Henry says in the years Eleanor's been in prison he's surprised himself by discovering what?
4. Eleanor agrees, but adds a condition. What is that condition?
5. What does Alais say Eleanor sees when she looks at Henry?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)