|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry say that he will give Eleanor if she gives him the Aquitaine?
(a) His love.
(b) Her freedom.
(d) Her bedchamber.
2. As Henry and Eleanor finish putting up the holly, they banter about whether Henry truly misses whom?
3. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks whether he ever loved her?
(c) At first.
4. What is Alais doing as this scene begins?
(a) Knitting by the fire and singing Christmas carols.
(b) Reading a book by the fire.
(c) Sitting by the fire, adding spices to a pot of hot wine and singing a Christmas carol.
(d) Sleeping by the fire.
5. What promises does Henry make to Eleanor?
(a) He will give her the Vexin.
(b) He will strike back if she strikes at him.
(c) He will love her forever.
(d) He will leave her in peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does his response to whether he ever loved Eleanor affect her?
2. Henry says in the years Eleanor's been in prison he's surprised himself by discovering what?
3. For what has Eleanor come?
4. About what does John talk as he leaves?
5. About what do Henry and Eleanor tease each other?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)