|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eleanor agrees, but adds a condition. What is that condition?
(a) Henry must only love her.
(b) Henry must find a new lover.
(c) Richard and Alais marry right away.
(d) Richard must be king.
2. What does Alais say Eleanor sees when she looks at Henry?
(a) Cities and coastlines and taxes.
(b) Her husband.
(c) A kind man.
(d) The king.
3. About what is Eleanor determined?
(a) John will be king.
(b) Richard will be king.
(c) Alais will be queen.
(d) Geoffrey will be king.
4. Why did Eleanor hate Rosamund?
(a) She was an evil woman.
(b) She took her place at Henry's side.
(c) She was more beautiful than Eleanor.
(d) She taunted Eleanor.
5. How does Henry feel about the way the situation played out?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor ask Henry, regarding the Vexin?
2. What does Eleanor begin to sing?
3. Why is Eleanor glad to hear that Henry cares for Alais?
4. What does Alais tell Henry about what he had just done?
5. What does Eleanor say will happen if if Alais does not marry Richard?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)