|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry pours Eleanor wine, asking her what?
(a) Why she has come.
(b) Will she ever love him.
(c) Whether it is true that she wants him back.
(d) He should do about the kingdom.
2. What does Alais comment about Eleanor?
(a) She seems shy and uncertain.
(b) She seems cold and unreachable.
(c) She seems kind and loving.
(d) She seems stern and strict.
3. Of what does Henry remind Eleanor?
(a) How poor the peasants already are.
(b) How much water there had been this summer.
(c) How much it costs to have repairs done.
(d) How many rebellions she has led against him.
4. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks whether he ever loved her?
(d) At first.
5. What does Henry ask Eleanor about the Aquitaine?
(a) Whether she has gotten it back from Richard.
(b) Where it is located.
(c) When she would like to go there.
(d) Whether he can purchase it from her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How big is the Vexin?
2. As Henry and Eleanor finish putting up the holly, they banter about whether Henry truly misses whom?
3. What does Eleanor ask Henry, regarding the Vexin?
4. About what is Eleanor determined?
5. What is Alais doing as this scene begins?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)