|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Eleanor hate Rosamund?
(a) She was an evil woman.
(b) She took her place at Henry's side.
(c) She was more beautiful than Eleanor.
(d) She taunted Eleanor.
2. About what do Henry and Eleanor tease each other?
(a) How scared they were and what happens next.
(b) How selfish their children are.
(c) How silly the whole situation is.
(d) How old they have become.
3. Henry tells Alais that he realized what?
(a) He could not lose her.
(b) He loves Eleanor.
(c) He does not love her.
(d) He is tired of her.
4. What does Henry say that he will give Eleanor if she gives him the Aquitaine?
(a) Her bedchamber.
(c) Her freedom.
(d) His love.
5. What does Eleanor offer Henry because she is tired?
(a) To leave him in peace.
(b) To return to the prison.
(c) To leave the kingdom.
(d) To sign anything he wants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alais tell Henry about what he had just done?
2. What does Henry offer Eleanor as they prepare to go in to meet their subjects?
3. What promises does Henry make to Eleanor?
4. How big is the Vexin?
5. What else do they banter about?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)