|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does his response to whether he ever loved Eleanor affect her?
(a) She says that will make the fight to come more pleasant.
(b) She is surprised at his response.
(c) She is disappointed.
(d) She is angry and vows to get revenge.
2. What does Henry ask Eleanor about the Aquitaine?
(a) Whether she has gotten it back from Richard.
(b) Whether he can purchase it from her.
(c) Where it is located.
(d) When she would like to go there.
3. As Henry and Eleanor finish putting up the holly, they banter about whether Henry truly misses whom?
4. What does Henry say about his two demands, for Alais' marriage or the return of the Vexin?
(a) Neither will happen now.
(b) They may both happen now.
(c) The Vexin will happen now.
(d) Alais' marriage will happen now.
5. Why is Eleanor glad to hear that Henry cares for Alais?
(a) She does not want him using her.
(b) She had been afraid that giving Alais away was not going to hurt.
(c) She wants to be sure Alais is protected.
(d) She is glad he loves someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Philip exits, how does Richard refer to Henry?
2. For what has Eleanor come?
3. Henry declares everyone will be what, until they agree John is to be the next king?
4. Henry speaks lovingly to Alais, and then as Eleanor watches, what does he do?
5. What does Alais say Eleanor sees when she looks at Henry?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)