|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Eleanor hate Rosamund?
(a) She was more beautiful than Eleanor.
(b) She took her place at Henry's side.
(c) She taunted Eleanor.
(d) She was an evil woman.
2. What does Henry ask Eleanor about the Aquitaine?
(a) When she would like to go there.
(b) Whether she has gotten it back from Richard.
(c) Where it is located.
(d) Whether he can purchase it from her.
3. For what has Eleanor come?
(a) To allow Alais to be with him.
(b) To tell Henry what she wants.
(c) To give Henry whatever he asks.
(d) To tell Henry she is leaving.
4. How might Henry use the Vexin?
(a) As a launching point from which to invade France if he ever needs to.
(b) A summer retreat.
(c) As a place to grow wheat.
(d) A location for a prison.
5. What does Eleanor ask Henry, regarding the Vexin?
(a) How large it is.
(b) How much he is willing to pay for it.
(c) How truly important it is to him.
(d) Where it is located.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry offer Eleanor as they prepare to go in to meet their subjects?
2. Why does Henry say he made the deal?
3. How does his response to whether he ever loved Eleanor affect her?
4. About what do Henry and Eleanor tease each other?
5. How does Richard react when Henry reveals that Eleanor has given him the Aquitaine in exchange for freedom?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)