|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry think about his kingdom?
(a) How pleasant it is to live in a peaceful kingdom.
(b) How lonely it has been without her.
(c) How much it has changed since she has been gone.
(d) How much it needs her touch.
2. When Henry asks Eleanor what she is thinking, how does she respond?
(a) She wants to kiss him.
(b) She does not want Alais anywhere near him.
(c) She wants to see him kiss her.
(d) She wants him to love her.
3. What does Henry ask Eleanor to give him?
(b) Her hand in marriage again.
(c) Her love.
(d) Her trust.
4. What does Eleanor begin to sing?
(a) Another song.
(b) A song she had learned as a child.
(c) Her favorite song.
(d) The carol Alais was singing at the beginning of the scene.
5. Why is Eleanor glad to hear that Henry cares for Alais?
(a) She had been afraid that giving Alais away was not going to hurt.
(b) She is glad he loves someone.
(c) She does not want him using her.
(d) She wants to be sure Alais is protected.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Eleanor hate Rosamund?
2. Why does Henry tell Alais to go to bed?
3. Henry tells Alais that he realized what?
4. What does Eleanor say to Alais?
5. How does Richard react when Henry reveals that Eleanor has given him the Aquitaine in exchange for freedom?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)