|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Henry say he made the deal?
(a) Because of the treaty with Philip.
(b) Because he wants what Eleanor wants.
(c) Because he cares for Richard.
(d) Because he no longer loves Alais.
2. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks him a question regarding the Vexin?
(a) It is essential.
(b) It is trivial.
(c) It is of no use to him.
(d) It is quite beautiful.
3. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks whether he ever loved her?
(c) At first.
4. How might Henry use the Vexin?
(a) A summer retreat.
(b) As a place to grow wheat.
(c) A location for a prison.
(d) As a launching point from which to invade France if he ever needs to.
5. How does Henry feel about the way the situation played out?
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is Eleanor determined?
2. What does Henry ask Eleanor to give him?
3. How big is the Vexin?
4. What does Eleanor ask Henry, regarding the Vexin?
5. When Alais asks whether she ever really loved Henry, particularly before Rosamund came into his life, how does Eleanor respond?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)