|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Eleanor determined?
(a) Richard will be king.
(b) John will be king.
(c) Geoffrey will be king.
(d) Alais will be queen.
2. About what does John talk as he leaves?
(a) How Richard will make a poor king.
(b) How he is king again.
(c) How he wishes he could be king.
(d) How he is tired of waiting to learn if he will be king.
3. How does Henry feel about the way the situation played out?
4. What does Henry think about his kingdom?
(a) How much it has changed since she has been gone.
(b) How much it needs her touch.
(c) How lonely it has been without her.
(d) How pleasant it is to live in a peaceful kingdom.
5. As Henry and Eleanor finish putting up the holly, they banter about whether Henry truly misses whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alais doing as this scene begins?
2. Why does Henry say he made the deal?
3. Why does Henry tell Alais to go to bed?
4. What does Eleanor offer Henry because she is tired?
5. How big is the Vexin?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)