|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eleanor agrees, but adds a condition. What is that condition?
(a) Richard must be king.
(b) Henry must find a new lover.
(c) Henry must only love her.
(d) Richard and Alais marry right away.
2. What does Henry ask Eleanor to give him?
(a) Her trust.
(b) Her hand in marriage again.
(c) Her love.
3. For what has Eleanor come?
(a) To allow Alais to be with him.
(b) To tell Henry she is leaving.
(c) To give Henry whatever he asks.
(d) To tell Henry what she wants.
4. As Henry and Eleanor finish putting up the holly, they banter about whether Henry truly misses whom?
5. About what does John talk as he leaves?
(a) How he wishes he could be king.
(b) How he is king again.
(c) How he is tired of waiting to learn if he will be king.
(d) How Richard will make a poor king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor offer Henry because she is tired?
2. How might Henry use the Vexin?
3. Henry tells Alais that he realized what?
4. Henry says in the years Eleanor's been in prison he's surprised himself by discovering what?
5. How does Henry feel about the way the situation played out?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)