|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Henry say he made the deal?
(a) Because he cares for Richard.
(b) Because of the treaty with Philip.
(c) Because he no longer loves Alais.
(d) Because he wants what Eleanor wants.
2. Henry pours Eleanor wine, asking her what?
(a) He should do about the kingdom.
(b) Why she has come.
(c) Will she ever love him.
(d) Whether it is true that she wants him back.
3. How might Henry use the Vexin?
(a) As a launching point from which to invade France if he ever needs to.
(b) A location for a prison.
(c) A summer retreat.
(d) As a place to grow wheat.
4. What does Henry think about his kingdom?
(a) How much it has changed since she has been gone.
(b) How lonely it has been without her.
(c) How much it needs her touch.
(d) How pleasant it is to live in a peaceful kingdom.
5. About what is Eleanor determined?
(a) Richard will be king.
(b) John will be king.
(c) Geoffrey will be king.
(d) Alais will be queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Eleanor say she almost won?
2. What does Eleanor say will happen if if Alais does not marry Richard?
3. Of what does Henry remind Eleanor?
4. Henry and Eleanor toast each other and talk about what?
5. Why is Eleanor glad to hear that Henry cares for Alais?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)