|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Henry remind Eleanor?
(a) How poor the peasants already are.
(b) How much it costs to have repairs done.
(c) How many rebellions she has led against him.
(d) How much water there had been this summer.
2. Why is Eleanor glad to hear that Henry cares for Alais?
(a) She is glad he loves someone.
(b) She does not want him using her.
(c) She had been afraid that giving Alais away was not going to hurt.
(d) She wants to be sure Alais is protected.
3. How does his response to whether he ever loved Eleanor affect her?
(a) She is surprised at his response.
(b) She says that will make the fight to come more pleasant.
(c) She is disappointed.
(d) She is angry and vows to get revenge.
4. What does Eleanor say will happen if if Alais does not marry Richard?
(a) She will move to the summer home on the Vexin.
(b) She will see to it that Henry loses the Vexin.
(c) She will purches the Vexin.
(d) She will burn the Vexin.
5. About what is Eleanor determined?
(a) Alais will be queen.
(b) Geoffrey will be king.
(c) John will be king.
(d) Richard will be king.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alais respond when he tells the family about the deal he had made with Eleanor?
2. Henry declares everyone will be what, until they agree John is to be the next king?
3. How does Henry feel about the way the situation played out?
4. What does Henry say about his two demands, for Alais' marriage or the return of the Vexin?
5. How big is the Vexin?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)