One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks him a question regarding the Vexin?
(a) It is of no use to him.
(b) It is trivial.
(c) It is quite beautiful.
(d) It is essential.
2. As they exit, on what does Henry comment?
(a) How little has changed between them.
(b) How he can still see love in Eleanor's smile.
(c) How beautiful she still is.
(d) How much she still loves him.
3. Why is Eleanor glad to hear that Henry cares for Alais?
(a) She wants to be sure Alais is protected.
(b) She had been afraid that giving Alais away was not going to hurt.
(c) She is glad he loves someone.
(d) She does not want him using her.
4. To what does Richard challenge Henry?
(a) A jousting tournament.
(b) A duel.
(c) A game of chess.
5. Why did Eleanor hate Rosamund?
(a) She was more beautiful than Eleanor.
(b) She took her place at Henry's side.
(c) She was an evil woman.
(d) She taunted Eleanor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor say to Alais?
2. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks whether he ever loved her?
3. About what is Eleanor determined?
4. How does his response to whether he ever loved Eleanor affect her?
5. What does Eleanor begin to sing?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)