|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills the White Witch?
2. Who do the Pevency children think is making the noise that wakes them up while they are sleeping in the hiding place?
3. What happens as the Pevency children get nearer to meeting Aslan?
4. What is the Witch using as her weapon in the battle?
5. What title does Aslan tell Peter he will have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aslan tell Peter when he first talks with Peter alone?
2. How does Aslan find out about Edmund's betrayal, and how does he respond?
3. How do Susan and Lucy feel and what do they do when they see Aslan's dead body on the Stone Table?
4. What does Father Christmas give to Lucy?
5. What does Father Christmas give to Peter and Susan?
6. What happens when Susan blows her horn for the first time?
7. What do the beavers insist on doing before they leave their house?
8. How do Aslan and the other animals get out of the courtyard at the Witch's house?
9. What causes the Witch's sledge to stop moving all together, and what does she plan to do after that?
10. What is done to Aslan at the Stone Table when he meets the Witch there at night?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How is the theme of diversity shown in this book, and which characters are most affected by this?
Essay Topic 2
Valor was a theme of this story that was very important to many of the characters involved. Where does this theme of valor present itself and how do these occurrences affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Which character do you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How does this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)