|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aslan say allowed him to come back to life?
2. Where is the Witch planning to meet Aslan?
3. How does the Witch plan to travel after her sledge can no longer function?
4. Who kills the White Witch?
5. What time of day does Aslan come back to life?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Edmund feel while he is riding in the sledge with the White Witch?
2. How do Susan and Lucy feel and what do they do when they see Aslan's dead body on the Stone Table?
3. How does Edmund's journey to the Witch's house go?
4. How do Aslan and the other animals get out of the courtyard at the Witch's house?
5. What does Edmund see in the courtyard of the Witch's house, and what does he do?
6. What happens when Susan blows her horn for the first time?
7. What does Aslan do when he gets to the Witch's house, and why?
8. What does Aslan tell Peter after he has spoken with the White Witch?
9. What does Edmund ask for while he is in the Witch's house, and what is he given?
10. How is Aslan able to come back to life?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 2
Valor was a theme of this story that was very important to many of the characters involved. Where does this theme of valor present itself and how do these occurrences affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Courage and fear were two attributes that were seen a number of times in this book. Where do they appear, and how does the presence of these feelings change the characters who are involved in those scenes?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)