|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aslan say when the Witch leaves after speaking with him?
2. What does Edmund do to the lion in the Witch's courtyard when it does not attack him?
3. Why does the Witch stop her sledge for the first time since leaving her house?
4. What does the Witch give Edmund to eat while he is at her house?
5. What gift does Father Christmas give to Peter?
Essay Topic 1
Betrayal was a theme introduced near the very beginning of this book. How does this constant stream of betrayal affect the outcome of the plot, and which characters are most affected by it?
Essay Topic 2
Mr. Tumnus was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How does he accomplish this? What are some ways that his presence, however brief, alters the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if he had not been in the book at all?
Essay Topic 3
Each of the Pevency children had very different characteristics and personalities. What are the defining features of each of the siblings, and how does their individuality affect the course of the plot?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)