Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aslan say when the Witch leaves after speaking with him?
2. What does Edmund do to the lion in the Witch's courtyard when it does not attack him?
3. Why does the Witch stop her sledge for the first time since leaving her house?
4. What does the Witch give Edmund to eat while he is at her house?
5. What gift does Father Christmas give to Peter?
Essay Topic 1
Mercy and justice were two themes that played a huge role in this book. Where are these themes present, and which characters are most affected by them?
Essay Topic 2
How does the relationship between the Pevency siblings change throughout the course of the plot, and how do these changes affect the characters around them?
Essay Topic 3
Aslan and the White Witch were both very dynamic leaders in this book with strong followings. What are the differences in the two styles of leadership, and how do these differences affect their characters, their followers, and their roles in the plot?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)