|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Witch do when the animals answer the questions she asked them?
(a) Kills them.
(c) Turns them into stone.
(d) Curses them.
2. What title does Aslan tell Peter he will have?
(b) High King.
3. What does Edmund feel when he first sees the Witch's house?
4. What does the Witch do when Edmund tries to interfere with her and the animals she is questioning?
(a) Lets him have his say.
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Beats him until he is unconscious.
(d) Hugs him.
5. What gift does Father Christmas give to Mrs. Beaver?
(a) A finished dam.
(b) A new sewing machine.
(c) A horn that will call protection.
(d) A healing potion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Susan and Lucy hear during the night after Aslan speaks with the Witch?
2. Who announces Edmund's arrival at the Witch's house?
3. What time of day does Aslan come back to life?
4. What is the first thing the Witch asks Edmund when he enters her house?
5. What wakes up the Pevency children while they are sleeping in the hiding place?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Father Christmas give to Peter and Susan?
2. How do the Pevency siblings feel when they meet Aslan for the first time, and what do they do?
3. How does the Witch plan to kill Edmund, and how is Edmund rescued?
4. How do Aslan and the other animals get out of the courtyard at the Witch's house?
5. What does Father Christmas give to Lucy?
6. What does Father Christmas give to the beavers?
7. What does Edmund ask for while he is in the Witch's house, and what is he given?
8. What is done to Aslan at the Stone Table when he meets the Witch there at night?
9. What does Aslan tell Peter, Susan, and Lucy when they see that Edmund has been rescued?
10. What does the White Witch say to Aslan about Edmund, and how does he respond?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)