|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What title does Aslan tell Peter he will have?
(d) High King.
2. What lights the way for Edmund to get to the Witch's house?
(a) A flashlight.
(b) A torch.
(c) A lightning bug.
(d) The moon.
3. What does Edmund do when he sees a lion in the Witch's courtyard?
(a) Cries out in fear.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Stands very still.
4. What does Edmund feel when he first sees the Witch's house?
5. What gift does Father Christmas give to Susan?
(a) A sword and shield.
(b) A knife.
(c) A healing potion.
(d) A bow and arrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Father Christmas give to Mr. Beaver?
2. What does the Witch do when the animals answer the questions she asked them?
3. How does the Witch plan to travel after her sledge can no longer function?
4. Who comes to see Aslan after Edmund is welcomed back by his siblings?
5. What do Peter and Aslan hear while they are talking together?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes the Witch's sledge to stop moving all together, and what does she plan to do after that?
2. What does Father Christmas give to Lucy?
3. What does Father Christmas give to Peter and Susan?
4. How does Edmund's journey to the Witch's house go?
5. How does the Witch plan to kill Edmund, and how is Edmund rescued?
6. How does Aslan find out about Edmund's betrayal, and how does he respond?
7. What does Father Christmas give to the beavers?
8. How do Aslan and the other animals get out of the courtyard at the Witch's house?
9. How do the Pevency siblings feel when they meet Aslan for the first time, and what do they do?
10. What happens when Susan blows her horn for the first time?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)