|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peter most afraid of after Aslan speaks with the Witch?
(a) Losing Edmund.
(b) Getting lost.
(c) Battling the Witch alone.
(d) Seeing harm come to Aslan.
2. How do the Pevency children feel when they first see Aslan?
(a) They are afraid.
(b) They are overwhelmed.
(c) They love him immediately.
(d) They are incredibly happy.
3. What does Aslan say when he hears of Edmund's betrayal?
(a) He says that he expected this.
(b) He promises to do all he can to save him.
(c) He tells Peter he must forgive Edmund.
(d) He tells Lucy to never give up hope for Edmund.
4. What does Mr. Beaver say always ruins a good ordinary meal?
(a) A conflicted conscience.
(b) Bad feelings in the heart.
(c) The memory of a bad magical meal.
5. What do Lucy and Susan do first when they get to Aslan's dead body?
(a) Kiss his face.
(b) Remove his muzzle.
(c) Cry into his mane.
(d) Bind his wounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Edmund thinking about when he leaves the beaver's house?
2. What does the Witch disguise the dwarf as while Edmund is being rescued?
3. How is Aslan killed at the Stone Table?
4. What does Edmund do to the lion in the Witch's courtyard when it does not attack him?
5. What time of day does Aslan come back to life?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the White Witch say to Aslan about Edmund, and how does he respond?
2. What does Father Christmas give to Peter and Susan?
3. What causes the Witch to stop her sledge for the first time after leaving her house, and what does she do?
4. How does the Witch plan to kill Edmund, and how is Edmund rescued?
5. What does Edmund want to get from the queen when he reaches her house?
6. What happens when Susan blows her horn for the first time?
7. How does Edmund's journey to the Witch's house go?
8. How do the Pevency siblings feel when they meet Aslan for the first time, and what do they do?
9. How do Susan and Lucy feel and what do they do when they see Aslan's dead body on the Stone Table?
10. What does Aslan tell Peter, Susan, and Lucy when they see that Edmund has been rescued?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)