|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edmund do when he sees a lion in the Witch's courtyard?
(a) Stands very still.
(b) Cries out in fear.
(d) Runs away.
2. Where is Edmund taken after he is rescued from the White Witch?
(a) The Black Ice Castle.
(b) The Stone Table.
(c) The lamp post.
(d) Cair Paravel.
3. What kind of a creature is Aslan?
4. What does the Witch disguise herself as while Edmund is being rescued?
(a) A tree stump.
(b) A block of ice.
(c) A rock.
(d) A hill.
5. Who comes to see Aslan after Edmund is welcomed back by his siblings?
(a) The dwarf.
(b) Mr. Tumnus.
(c) The White Witch.
(d) The police chief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Witch give Edmund to eat while he is at her house?
2. What does Peter see chasing his sisters after he finishes talking alone with Aslan?
3. What does Edmund feel when he first sees the Witch's house?
4. Who is really making the noise that wakes the Pevency children while they are asleep in the hiding place?
5. What does Aslan tell Lucy and Susan to do while he speaks with Peter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Susan and Lucy feel and what do they do when they see Aslan's dead body on the Stone Table?
2. What does Aslan tell Peter after he has spoken with the White Witch?
3. What does Edmund ask for while he is in the Witch's house, and what is he given?
4. What does Edmund want to get from the queen when he reaches her house?
5. What does Father Christmas give to Lucy?
6. What is done to Aslan at the Stone Table when he meets the Witch there at night?
7. What does Aslan tell Peter when he first talks with Peter alone?
8. What does Father Christmas give to Peter and Susan?
9. How do Aslan and the other animals get out of the courtyard at the Witch's house?
10. What causes the Witch's sledge to stop moving all together, and what does she plan to do after that?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)