|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing the Witch asks Edmund when he enters her house?
(a) What took him so long.
(b) Why he came back.
(c) If he is cold.
(d) Where his siblings are.
2. Who comes to see Aslan after Edmund is welcomed back by his siblings?
(a) The police chief.
(b) The White Witch.
(c) The dwarf.
(d) Mr. Tumnus.
3. What is the lion in the Witch's courtyard staring at?
(a) A faun.
(b) A dwarf.
(c) A beaver.
(d) The witch.
4. What does the Witch give Edmund to eat while he is at her house?
(a) Turkish Delight.
(c) Fish and Chips.
(d) Stale bread and water.
5. Why is Edmund so miserable while riding in the sledge with the Witch?
(a) He does not know where he is.
(b) She is beating him.
(c) He is suffering from motion sickness.
(d) He has no coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aslan do when he gets to his destination after coming back to life?
2. What gift does Father Christmas give to Susan?
3. Who kills the White Witch?
4. How do Aslan and the other animals get out of the courtyard?
5. What happens as the Pevency children get nearer to meeting Aslan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Edmund ask for while he is in the Witch's house, and what is he given?
2. How do the Pevency siblings feel when they meet Aslan for the first time, and what do they do?
3. What causes the Witch to stop her sledge for the first time after leaving her house, and what does she do?
4. How does the Witch plan to kill Edmund, and how is Edmund rescued?
5. What is done to Aslan at the Stone Table when he meets the Witch there at night?
6. How does Edmund feel while he is riding in the sledge with the White Witch?
7. What does Aslan tell Peter when he first talks with Peter alone?
8. How does Edmund's journey to the Witch's house go?
9. What does Father Christmas give to the beavers?
10. How does Aslan find out about Edmund's betrayal, and how does he respond?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)