|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the Witch's sledge to stop moving all together?
(a) Melting snow.
(b) A broken sledge runner.
(c) Harsh winds.
(d) Large rocks.
2. What does Mr. Beaver insist on doing before leaving his house?
(a) Packing supplies.
(b) Writing a letter.
(c) Making dinner.
(d) Locking his door.
3. What gift does Father Christmas give to Peter?
(a) A bow and arrow.
(b) A knife.
(c) A healing potion.
(d) A sword and shield.
4. What does Mrs. Beaver insist on doing before leaving her house?
(a) Writing a letter.
(b) Locking her door.
(c) Making dinner.
(d) Packing supplies.
5. What does Aslan do when he gets to his destination after coming back to life?
(a) Summons his army to him.
(b) Leads the battle.
(c) Lights the fire of triumph.
(d) Breathes on the statues.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Edmund have a hard time getting to the Witch's house?
2. What does the Witch do when Edmund tries to interfere with her and the animals she is questioning?
3. What does Edmund do when he sees a lion in the Witch's courtyard?
4. Who announces Edmund's arrival at the Witch's house?
5. Who do the Pevency children think is making the noise that wakes them up while they are sleeping in the hiding place?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Edmund's journey to the Witch's house go?
2. What does Edmund want to get from the queen when he reaches her house?
3. What does Aslan tell Peter after he has spoken with the White Witch?
4. What does Father Christmas give to Peter and Susan?
5. What is done to Aslan at the Stone Table when he meets the Witch there at night?
6. What happens when Susan blows her horn for the first time?
7. What does Aslan tell Peter, Susan, and Lucy when they see that Edmund has been rescued?
8. What does Father Christmas give to the beavers?
9. What does Edmund see in the courtyard of the Witch's house, and what does he do?
10. How does Edmund feel while he is riding in the sledge with the White Witch?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)