|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edmund say when the Pevency children are led to something in the forest?
(a) He is afraid.
(b) He knows how to get to the Queen's castle.
(c) He has a bad feeling about this.
(d) They should not trust animals.
2. What does Lucy realize after Mr. Beaver tells them about the prophecy?
(a) Edmund is gone.
(b) Mr. Tumnus told her about the prophecy.
(c) She has seen this all happen in a dream.
(d) Mr. Beaver is working for Aslan.
3. Who is the first person in Narnia to speak to Edmund?
(b) Mr. Tumnus.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The dwarf driving the sledge.
4. What is the name of the second oldest sibling?
5. Which of the following is NOT a title that Mr. Beaver gives Aslan?
(a) Lion hearted.
(b) Ruler of Narnia.
(d) Lord of the wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrests Mr. Tumnus?
2. How many layers are found in the wardrobe?
3. Who takes an immediate interest in the wardrobe?
4. What does Susan do the minute she enters Narnia for the first time?
5. What does Mr. Beaver think will happen to Mr. Tumnus if he was taken where he thinks?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mr. Beaver know who the Pevency children are when he first meets them, and where is he taking them?
2. How does Lucy feel when she learns that Mr. Tumnus has been arrested, and what does she want to do about it?
3. How does Lucy convince Mr. Tumnus not to turn her in to the White Witch?
4. What does Lucy do when Edmund is asked about his first trip to Narnia?
5. What does the White Witch want to do with the Pevency children, and why?
6. What does the queen do while Edmund is eating in her sledge?
7. How do the Pevency children stay warm while they are in Narnia together, and how do they look?
8. What does Lucy say she is happy about when she sees Edmund in Narnia for the first time?
9. Why does Edmund first enter the wardrobe, and what happens?
10. What makes Lucy the most miserable after her first trip to Narnia?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)