|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy realize after Mr. Beaver tells them about the prophecy?
(a) Mr. Beaver is working for Aslan.
(b) Mr. Tumnus told her about the prophecy.
(c) Edmund is gone.
(d) She has seen this all happen in a dream.
2. What makes Edmund so ill on his first trip to Narnia?
(a) Walking in the snow in his nightgown.
(b) Eating too much candy.
(c) Hearing that the queen is a witch.
(d) Getting too tired from lack of sleep.
3. How do the children decide to keep warm while they are in Narnia together?
(a) They stay near the wardrobe entrance.
(b) They huddle up together.
(c) They quickly run to Mr. Tumnus' house.
(d) They wear coats from the wardrobe.
4. What is the occupation of the man the Pevency children are sent to live with at the beginning of the book?
5. What is the name of the oldest sibling?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the second oldest sibling?
2. What does Peter help the beaver do when they reach the beaver's house?
3. Why are the Pevency children sent to live somewhere else at the beginning of the book?
4. Where do the Pevency children decide to go first while they are all in Narnia together for the first time?
5. What does Edmund ask for when the queen offers to feed him whatever he wants?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the man in the woods inside the wardrobe doing when Lucy first sees him?
2. Who is in charge of Narnia at the beginning of the book, and what does she do?
3. How does Mr. Beaver know who the Pevency children are when he first meets them, and where is he taking them?
4. Why does Edmund first enter the wardrobe, and what happens?
5. What does the queen make for Edmund when she first meets him, and how does she do this?
6. What does the queen offer Edmund when she hears he is a human?
7. How does Lucy convince Mr. Tumnus not to turn her in to the White Witch?
8. Who does Edmund meet when he first enters Narnia, and what does he say to them?
9. Why are the Pevency children not able to play outside when they first come to live with their uncle?
10. How do Lucy's siblings respond when she tells them about her trip to Narnia?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)