|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a title that Mr. Beaver gives Aslan?
(a) Ruler of Narnia.
(b) Lord of the wood.
(c) Lion hearted.
2. What does Edmund tell Peter that he was doing while he was in Narnia?
(a) Searching for Lucy.
(b) Playing along with Lucy's game of pretend.
(c) Talking with the Queen.
(d) Hiding in the wardrobe for hide and seek.
3. What is inside the wardrobe in the spare room?
(c) Winter coats.
(d) Moth balls.
4. What does Susan do the minute she enters Narnia for the first time?
(b) Tries to crawl back in the wardrobe.
(d) Apologizes to Lucy.
5. What kind of structure does the faun live in?
(a) A cabin.
(b) A dam.
(c) A cave.
(d) A lean-to.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Susan think Lucy is gone?
2. Who are the Pevency children sent to live with at the beginning of the book?
3. What do the Pevency children find at the back of the wardrobe while they are all hiding inside it?
4. How does Peter react when he hears the name of the creature he is being taken to meet with?
5. What does the faun offer to give Lucy when she wants to return to her siblings?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lucy like most about being inside the wardrobe when she first enters it?
2. What does the White Witch want to do with the Pevency children, and why?
3. What does Mr. Beaver's house look like?
4. Why are the Pevency children not able to play outside when they first come to live with their uncle?
5. What does the man that Lucy meets in the woods inside the wardrobe look like?
6. What does the Professor tell Susan and Peter when they talk to him about Lucy?
7. What do Peter and Susan decide to do after hearing Lucy talk about Narnia?
8. What does Edmund do when he is asked about his first trip to Narnia?
9. Who is in charge of Narnia at the beginning of the book, and what does she do?
10. What does the queen do while Edmund is eating in her sledge?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)