|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the second oldest sibling?
2. What kind of structure does the faun live in?
(a) A lean-to.
(b) A cabin.
(c) A dam.
(d) A cave.
3. What does Peter lecture Edmund about after his first trip to Narnia?
(a) Encouraging Lucy's imagination.
(b) Talking to strangers.
(c) Being cruel to younger people.
(d) Letting Lucy out of his sight.
4. How does Edmund react when he hears the name of the creature he is being taken to meet with?
(a) He is in awe.
(b) He gets very angry.
(c) He feels that he has heard that name before.
(d) He gets sick to his stomach.
5. What does Lucy give the faun when he starts to cry while she is at his house?
(a) A hug.
(b) A handkerchief.
(c) A kiss on the cheek.
(d) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the faun do after Lucy calms him down when he is crying?
2. What makes Edmund so ill on his first trip to Narnia?
3. What does the queen ask Edmund to do when he finishes eating in the sledge?
4. What does Susan think is causing Lucy to talk about Narnia?
5. What are the children led to in the forest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What will happen to Mr. Tumnus if he is discovered with a human girl?
2. What do Peter and Susan decide to do after hearing Lucy talk about Narnia?
3. What is the man in the woods inside the wardrobe doing when Lucy first sees him?
4. What is Mr. Tumnus arrested for and how does Lucy discover this?
5. Why does Edmund first enter the wardrobe, and what happens?
6. How does Lucy convince Mr. Tumnus not to turn her in to the White Witch?
7. What does Lucy say she is happy about when she sees Edmund in Narnia for the first time?
8. Who does Edmund meet when he first enters Narnia, and what does he say to them?
9. Who is in charge of Narnia at the beginning of the book, and what does she do?
10. How do the Pevency children respond when they first hear Aslan's name?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)