|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the battle against the Witch taking place?
(b) The Stone Table.
(c) Cair Paravel.
(d) The lamp post.
2. What does the Witch see some animals eating when she stops her sledge after leaving her house?
(a) Plum pudding.
(b) Fish and Chips.
(c) Tea and cake.
(d) Roast beef.
3. What does Edmund feel when he first sees the Witch's house?
4. Which one of the following is NOT traveling with the White Witch as she travels to meet Aslan?
(a) The dwarf.
(b) An elfish slave.
(c) A wolf.
5. What answer do the animals give to the Witch when she asks them a question after stopping her sledge?
(a) Aslan's return.
(b) Father Christmas.
(c) They are currently planning to meet them.
(d) At Cair Paravel.
6. What do Peter and Aslan hear while they are talking together?
(a) Lucy's screams.
(b) A summons for Aslan.
(c) Susan's horn.
(d) The howling of a wolf.
7. How is Aslan killed at the Stone Table?
(a) He is stabbed.
(b) He is shaved and dismembered.
(c) He is poisoned.
(d) He is burned.
8. What is the first thing the Witch asks Edmund when he enters her house?
(a) What took him so long.
(b) Where his siblings are.
(c) If he is cold.
(d) Why he came back.
9. What title does Aslan tell Peter he will have?
(c) High King.
10. What does Edmund do to the lion in the Witch's courtyard when it does not attack him?
(a) Bows to it.
(b) Draws a mustache on it.
(c) Mocks its weakness.
(d) Thanks it for not attacking.
11. What does the Witch do when Edmund tries to interfere with her and the animals she is questioning?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Lets him have his say.
(c) Beats him until he is unconscious.
(d) Hugs him.
12. What does the Witch do when the animals answer the questions she asked them?
(a) Curses them.
(c) Turns them into stone.
(d) Kills them.
13. How do Aslan and the other animals get out of the courtyard?
(a) A giant makes a hole in the wall.
(b) The walls of ice melt.
(c) They sing together and the walls crumble.
(d) They leap over the wall.
14. Who does Aslan meet at the Stone Table during the night?
(a) The White Witch.
(b) The wolves.
(d) The beavers.
15. What is Peter most afraid of after Aslan speaks with the Witch?
(a) Battling the Witch alone.
(b) Losing Edmund.
(c) Getting lost.
(d) Seeing harm come to Aslan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Beaver insist on doing before leaving his house?
2. What does Aslan do when he gets to his destination after coming back to life?
3. How does the Witch plan to kill Edmund?
4. What does Edmund do when he sees a lion in the Witch's courtyard?
5. What does Aslan tell Lucy and Susan to do while he speaks with Peter?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)