|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aslan say when the Witch leaves after speaking with him?
(a) They must move on.
(b) His time is short.
(c) She has no power.
(d) Edmund is still in danger.
2. What does Edmund do to the lion in the Witch's courtyard when it does not attack him?
(a) Bows to it.
(b) Draws a mustache on it.
(c) Thanks it for not attacking.
(d) Mocks its weakness.
3. Why does the Witch stop her sledge for the first time since leaving her house?
(a) She needs a rest.
(b) She hears bells.
(c) She sees the sun shining.
(d) She sees a cluster of people.
4. What does the Witch give Edmund to eat while he is at her house?
(a) Fish and Chips.
(b) Stale bread and water.
(d) Turkish Delight.
5. What gift does Father Christmas give to Peter?
(a) A knife.
(b) A sword and shield.
(c) A bow and arrow.
(d) A healing potion.
6. What happens as the Pevency children get nearer to meeting Aslan?
(a) They start to forget England.
(b) The winter turns to spring.
(c) They get stronger.
(d) They become more happy and confident.
7. What does the Witch ask the animals that she sees when she stops her sledge after leaving her house?
(a) Where they live.
(b) If they have heard news of Aslan.
(c) What they are talking about.
(d) Where they got their food.
8. What does Peter see chasing his sisters after he finishes talking alone with Aslan?
9. What does Aslan do when he gets to his destination after coming back to life?
(a) Lights the fire of triumph.
(b) Breathes on the statues.
(c) Summons his army to him.
(d) Leads the battle.
10. What do the girls hear as they are looking at Cair Paravel?
(a) The cry to battle.
(b) A loud crack.
(c) The roar of a lion.
(d) The laugh of the Witch.
11. What does Aslan tell Edmund's siblings to do when they see him at the camp?
(a) Let not mistakes be seen as sins.
(b) Forgive and forget.
(c) Leave the past in the past.
(d) Not to allow past hurts to hurt the future.
12. Why does the lion in the Witch's courtyard not attack Edmund?
(a) It is blind.
(b) It is made of stone.
(c) It is Aslan.
(d) It is not a flesh-eating lion.
13. Where is the battle against the Witch taking place?
(a) The Stone Table.
(b) Cair Paravel.
(d) The lamp post.
14. What does the Witch do when the animals answer the questions she asked them?
(a) Curses them.
(c) Kills them.
(d) Turns them into stone.
15. What gift does Father Christmas give to Mrs. Beaver?
(a) A horn that will call protection.
(b) A healing potion.
(c) A new sewing machine.
(d) A finished dam.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Witch plan to travel after her sledge can no longer function?
2. What does Edmund ask the Witch for while he is at her house?
3. What does the Witch disguise the dwarf as while Edmund is being rescued?
4. What does the Witch see some animals eating when she stops her sledge after leaving her house?
5. What does the Witch decide to do as she gets nearer to meeting Aslan?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)