|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the following is NOT traveling with the White Witch as she travels to meet Aslan?
(b) The dwarf.
(c) An elfish slave.
(d) A wolf.
2. What does Aslan say when the Witch leaves after speaking with him?
(a) Edmund is still in danger.
(b) His time is short.
(c) She has no power.
(d) They must move on.
3. What does Aslan tell Lucy and Susan to do while he speaks with Peter?
(a) Change their clothes.
(b) Prepare a feast.
(c) Get some rest.
(d) Talk with the other creatures.
4. What time of day does Aslan come back to life?
5. Which of the following is NOT a creature the Pevency children see in the clearing where they meet Aslan?
(a) A unicorn.
(b) A centaur.
(c) A tree-woman.
(d) A human.
6. Who comes to see Aslan after Edmund is welcomed back by his siblings?
(a) The police chief.
(b) The dwarf.
(c) Mr. Tumnus.
(d) The White Witch.
7. What gift does Father Christmas give to Mr. Beaver?
(a) A horn that will call protection.
(b) A sword and shield.
(c) A finished dam.
(d) A bow and arrow.
8. What do Susan and Lucy hear during the night after Aslan speaks with the Witch?
(a) Edmund crying.
(b) Aslan moving through the trees.
(c) The troops preparing for battle.
(d) The screams of the Witch.
9. What does Edmund feel when he first sees the Witch's house?
10. What gift does Father Christmas give to the beavers and the children to share just before he leaves?
(a) Holly boughs.
(d) Tea leaves.
11. Who does Aslan meet at the Stone Table during the night?
(a) The wolves.
(b) The White Witch.
(d) The beavers.
12. What does Edmund ask the Witch for while he is at her house?
(a) A blanket.
(b) Turkish Delight.
(c) Some food.
(d) A crown.
13. Who saves Edmund from the White Witch?
(c) The centaurs.
(d) The dwarf.
14. What does the Witch decide to do as she gets nearer to meeting Aslan?
(a) Turn back to her own house.
(b) Rest and regain power.
(c) Kill Edmund.
(d) Bring back the winter.
15. How does the Witch plan to travel after her sledge can no longer function?
(d) Rafting on the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes up the Pevency children while they are sleeping in the hiding place?
2. Where is the Witch planning to meet Aslan?
3. What does Aslan do when he gets to his destination after coming back to life?
4. Who kills the White Witch?
5. How does the Witch plan to kill Edmund?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)