|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Edmund wants to get from the queen?
(a) Turkish Delight.
(c) To get warm.
(d) To be a prince.
2. What do the Pevency children wake up to the morning after they meet Aslan?
(a) Aslan summoning them.
(b) Edmund talking to Aslan.
(c) The cries of the White Witch.
(d) Horns announcing Edmund's arrival.
3. What does Edmund ask the Witch for while he is at her house?
(a) Turkish Delight.
(b) A crown.
(c) Some food.
(d) A blanket.
4. What does Aslan say allowed him to come back to life?
(a) He is immortal.
(b) Deep Magic.
(c) He only pretended to die.
(d) Deeper Magic than the Deep Magic.
5. What is the lion in the Witch's courtyard staring at?
(a) A faun.
(b) A beaver.
(c) A dwarf.
(d) The witch.
6. Where does Father Christmas tell Lucy and Susan they will NOT use their gifts from him?
(a) In Narnia.
(b) In battle.
(c) In England.
(d) In defense.
7. What gift does Father Christmas give to Susan?
(a) A knife.
(b) A bow and arrow.
(c) A sword and shield.
(d) A healing potion.
8. What does Aslan say when he hears of Edmund's betrayal?
(a) He tells Peter he must forgive Edmund.
(b) He tells Lucy to never give up hope for Edmund.
(c) He promises to do all he can to save him.
(d) He says that he expected this.
9. Who saves Edmund from the White Witch?
(a) The centaurs.
(c) The dwarf.
10. How do the Pevency children feel when they first see Aslan?
(a) They are afraid.
(b) They are incredibly happy.
(c) They are overwhelmed.
(d) They love him immediately.
11. Where is the battle against the Witch taking place?
(a) The lamp post.
(b) The Stone Table.
(c) Cair Paravel.
12. What does the Witch do when the animals answer the questions she asked them?
(a) Turns them into stone.
(c) Kills them.
(d) Curses them.
13. How do Lucy and Susan escape being seen by the Witch and her creatures?
(a) They distracted them by throwing rocks.
(b) They were too giddy about Aslan dying to notice them.
(c) They were well hidden.
(d) They acted like the Witch's followers.
14. What wakes up the Pevency children while they are sleeping in the hiding place?
(c) Cries of agony.
15. What does Edmund do to the lion in the Witch's courtyard when it does not attack him?
(a) Bows to it.
(b) Draws a mustache on it.
(c) Thanks it for not attacking.
(d) Mocks its weakness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter see chasing his sisters after he finishes talking alone with Aslan?
2. Where does Aslan take the girls after he comes back to life?
3. Which of the following is NOT a creature the Pevency children see in the clearing where they meet Aslan?
4. What gift does Father Christmas give to Mr. Beaver?
5. Who comes to see Aslan after Edmund is welcomed back by his siblings?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)