|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aslan tell Edmund's siblings to do when they see him at the camp?
(a) Leave the past in the past.
(b) Forgive and forget.
(c) Not to allow past hurts to hurt the future.
(d) Let not mistakes be seen as sins.
2. Where is the Witch planning to meet Aslan?
(a) The Stone Table.
(b) The lamp post.
(c) Cair Paravel.
(d) The Black Ice Castle.
3. What does Mrs. Beaver insist on doing before leaving her house?
(a) Locking her door.
(b) Packing supplies.
(c) Writing a letter.
(d) Making dinner.
4. What time of day does Aslan come back to life?
5. Where is the battle against the Witch taking place?
(a) The lamp post.
(c) The Stone Table.
(d) Cair Paravel.
6. How do Aslan and the other animals get out of the courtyard?
(a) The walls of ice melt.
(b) A giant makes a hole in the wall.
(c) They sing together and the walls crumble.
(d) They leap over the wall.
7. What does Edmund do when he sees a lion in the Witch's courtyard?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Stands very still.
(c) Cries out in fear.
8. What does Peter see chasing his sisters after he finishes talking alone with Aslan?
9. What does Aslan say when the Witch leaves after speaking with him?
(a) They must move on.
(b) She has no power.
(c) His time is short.
(d) Edmund is still in danger.
10. What kind of a creature is Aslan?
11. What is Peter most afraid of after Aslan speaks with the Witch?
(a) Battling the Witch alone.
(b) Losing Edmund.
(c) Seeing harm come to Aslan.
(d) Getting lost.
12. Why does the lion in the Witch's courtyard not attack Edmund?
(a) It is blind.
(b) It is Aslan.
(c) It is made of stone.
(d) It is not a flesh-eating lion.
13. Who do the Pevency children think is making the noise that wakes them up while they are sleeping in the hiding place?
(b) Father Christmas.
(d) The White Witch.
14. What do Lucy and Susan do first when they get to Aslan's dead body?
(a) Bind his wounds.
(b) Remove his muzzle.
(c) Cry into his mane.
(d) Kiss his face.
15. What is the first thing the Witch asks Edmund when he enters her house?
(a) Why he came back.
(b) Where his siblings are.
(c) What took him so long.
(d) If he is cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is really making the noise that wakes the Pevency children while they are asleep in the hiding place?
2. What is done to Aslan when he first approaches the Stone Table during the night?
3. Where does Aslan take the girls after he comes back to life?
4. What does Edmund do to the lion in the Witch's courtyard when it does not attack him?
5. Which of the following is NOT something Edmund wants to get from the queen?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)