|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the Witch's sledge to stop moving all together?
(a) Melting snow.
(b) Harsh winds.
(c) Large rocks.
(d) A broken sledge runner.
2. Which of the following is NOT something Edmund wants to get from the queen?
(a) To be a prince.
(b) To get warm.
(d) Turkish Delight.
3. Why does Edmund have a hard time getting to the Witch's house?
(a) He went to the wrong place first.
(b) He is not wearing good boots.
(c) It is dark and cold.
(d) He does not know the way.
4. What does Aslan tell Lucy and Susan to do while he speaks with Peter?
(a) Talk with the other creatures.
(b) Prepare a feast.
(c) Change their clothes.
(d) Get some rest.
5. What does Peter see chasing his sisters after he finishes talking alone with Aslan?
6. Who does Aslan meet at the Stone Table during the night?
(b) The beavers.
(c) The wolves.
(d) The White Witch.
7. What does Aslan say when the Witch leaves after speaking with him?
(a) Edmund is still in danger.
(b) His time is short.
(c) They must move on.
(d) She has no power.
8. Where do the Pevency children go to meet Aslan?
(a) The Stone Table.
(b) Cair Paravel.
(c) The seaside castle.
(d) The Black Ice castle.
9. Why is Edmund so miserable while riding in the sledge with the Witch?
(a) He has no coat.
(b) He is suffering from motion sickness.
(c) He does not know where he is.
(d) She is beating him.
10. What do the girls hear as they are looking at Cair Paravel?
(a) The laugh of the Witch.
(b) The roar of a lion.
(c) A loud crack.
(d) The cry to battle.
11. What does Aslan tell Edmund's siblings to do when they see him at the camp?
(a) Let not mistakes be seen as sins.
(b) Not to allow past hurts to hurt the future.
(c) Leave the past in the past.
(d) Forgive and forget.
12. What is Edmund thinking about when he leaves the beaver's house?
(a) His future crown.
(b) His hatred of Peter.
(c) Turkish Delight.
(d) The White Queen.
13. What does Mrs. Beaver insist on doing before leaving her house?
(a) Locking her door.
(b) Writing a letter.
(c) Making dinner.
(d) Packing supplies.
14. Who do the Pevency children think is making the noise that wakes them up while they are sleeping in the hiding place?
(b) The White Witch.
(c) Father Christmas.
15. Which one of the following is NOT traveling with the White Witch as she travels to meet Aslan?
(a) The dwarf.
(b) A wolf.
(c) An elfish slave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the lion in the Witch's courtyard not attack Edmund?
2. What do the Pevency children wake up to the morning after they meet Aslan?
3. What does Edmund do to the lion in the Witch's courtyard when it does not attack him?
4. What answer do the animals give to the Witch when she asks them a question after stopping her sledge?
5. What gift does Father Christmas give to Peter?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)