|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter see chasing his sisters after he finishes talking alone with Aslan?
2. What is Peter most afraid of after Aslan speaks with the Witch?
(a) Losing Edmund.
(b) Getting lost.
(c) Seeing harm come to Aslan.
(d) Battling the Witch alone.
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the reasons the Witch gives for wanting to kill Edmund?
(a) She does not need his help anymore.
(b) He is slowing her down.
(c) There are four thrones at Cair Paravel, not 3.
(d) The other children are already at the stone table.
4. Where is Edmund taken after he is rescued from the White Witch?
(a) The Black Ice Castle.
(b) The lamp post.
(c) The Stone Table.
(d) Cair Paravel.
5. How is Aslan killed at the Stone Table?
(a) He is stabbed.
(b) He is poisoned.
(c) He is shaved and dismembered.
(d) He is burned.
6. What do Lucy and Susan do first when they get to Aslan's dead body?
(a) Bind his wounds.
(b) Cry into his mane.
(c) Remove his muzzle.
(d) Kiss his face.
7. What does Aslan say when the Witch leaves after speaking with him?
(a) She has no power.
(b) His time is short.
(c) Edmund is still in danger.
(d) They must move on.
8. Why does the lion in the Witch's courtyard not attack Edmund?
(a) It is Aslan.
(b) It is made of stone.
(c) It is not a flesh-eating lion.
(d) It is blind.
9. What do the girls hear as they are looking at Cair Paravel?
(a) The laugh of the Witch.
(b) The roar of a lion.
(c) A loud crack.
(d) The cry to battle.
10. What kind of a creature is Aslan?
11. How do Aslan and the other animals get out of the courtyard?
(a) A giant makes a hole in the wall.
(b) They leap over the wall.
(c) They sing together and the walls crumble.
(d) The walls of ice melt.
12. Where do the Pevency children go to meet Aslan?
(a) The seaside castle.
(b) The Stone Table.
(c) The Black Ice castle.
(d) Cair Paravel.
13. What is done to Aslan when he first approaches the Stone Table during the night?
(a) He is knocked unconscious.
(b) He is bound and muzzled.
(c) He is cheered and welcomed.
(d) He is mocked and scorned.
14. What does the Witch do when Edmund tries to interfere with her and the animals she is questioning?
(a) Lets him have his say.
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Beats him until he is unconscious.
15. What does Mr. Beaver insist on doing before leaving his house?
(a) Writing a letter.
(b) Making dinner.
(c) Locking his door.
(d) Packing supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lights the way for Edmund to get to the Witch's house?
2. How does the Witch plan to kill Edmund?
3. What does Aslan tell Lucy and Susan to do while he speaks with Peter?
4. What does Aslan do when he gets to his destination after coming back to life?
5. Who announces Edmund's arrival at the Witch's house?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)