|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wakes up the Pevency children while they are sleeping in the hiding place?
(c) Cries of agony.
2. Who comes to see Aslan after Edmund is welcomed back by his siblings?
(a) The White Witch.
(b) Mr. Tumnus.
(c) The police chief.
(d) The dwarf.
3. Which of the following is NOT something Edmund wants to get from the queen?
(b) Turkish Delight.
(c) To get warm.
(d) To be a prince.
4. What does the Witch decide to do as she gets nearer to meeting Aslan?
(a) Rest and regain power.
(b) Kill Edmund.
(c) Turn back to her own house.
(d) Bring back the winter.
5. What does the Witch see some animals eating when she stops her sledge after leaving her house?
(a) Tea and cake.
(b) Plum pudding.
(c) Fish and Chips.
(d) Roast beef.
6. What do Lucy and Susan do first when they get to Aslan's dead body?
(a) Bind his wounds.
(b) Cry into his mane.
(c) Kiss his face.
(d) Remove his muzzle.
7. Why is Edmund so miserable while riding in the sledge with the Witch?
(a) He does not know where he is.
(b) He has no coat.
(c) He is suffering from motion sickness.
(d) She is beating him.
8. Where is Edmund taken after he is rescued from the White Witch?
(a) The lamp post.
(b) The Stone Table.
(c) Cair Paravel.
(d) The Black Ice Castle.
9. How does the Witch plan to kill Edmund?
(a) Leave him alone to starve.
(b) With a knife.
(c) Turn him to stone.
(d) Hang him from a tree.
10. What gift does Father Christmas give to the beavers and the children to share just before he leaves?
(b) Tea leaves.
(d) Holly boughs.
11. What is the Witch using as her weapon in the battle?
(a) The sword that killed Aslan.
(b) Aslan's stolen sword.
(c) Her wand.
(d) The claws of a lion.
12. What gift does Father Christmas give to Peter?
(a) A sword and shield.
(b) A healing potion.
(c) A bow and arrow.
(d) A knife.
13. How is Aslan killed at the Stone Table?
(a) He is shaved and dismembered.
(b) He is poisoned.
(c) He is burned.
(d) He is stabbed.
14. What does Edmund feel when he first sees the Witch's house?
15. What does the Witch give Edmund to eat while he is at her house?
(b) Stale bread and water.
(c) Fish and Chips.
(d) Turkish Delight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Father Christmas give to Mr. Beaver?
2. What word does the dwarf say that causes the Witch to threaten to kill him?
3. What gift does Father Christmas give to Mrs. Beaver?
4. What lights the way for Edmund to get to the Witch's house?
5. Which one of the following is NOT traveling with the White Witch as she travels to meet Aslan?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)