Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edmund feel when he first sees the Witch's house?
2. What does Mr. Beaver insist on doing before leaving his house?
(a) Making dinner.
(b) Locking his door.
(c) Packing supplies.
(d) Writing a letter.
3. What does Edmund do when he sees a lion in the Witch's courtyard?
(a) Stands very still.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Cries out in fear.
4. How is Aslan killed at the Stone Table?
(a) He is stabbed.
(b) He is shaved and dismembered.
(c) He is burned.
(d) He is poisoned.
5. What do the mice do to Aslan's dead body?
(a) Gather his shaved mane.
(b) Chew away the cords around his body.
(c) Scavenge the body.
(d) Lick his wounds.
6. What does Mr. Beaver say always ruins a good ordinary meal?
(a) Bad feelings in the heart.
(b) A conflicted conscience.
(d) The memory of a bad magical meal.
7. What gift does Father Christmas give to Mr. Beaver?
(a) A bow and arrow.
(b) A finished dam.
(c) A sword and shield.
(d) A horn that will call protection.
8. Who saves Edmund from the White Witch?
(a) The dwarf.
(c) The centaurs.
9. Which of the following is NOT something Edmund wants to get from the queen?
(a) To get warm.
(b) To be a prince.
(c) Turkish Delight.
10. What lights the way for Edmund to get to the Witch's house?
(a) A torch.
(b) A flashlight.
(c) The moon.
(d) A lightning bug.
11. What does Aslan say when he hears of Edmund's betrayal?
(a) He tells Peter he must forgive Edmund.
(b) He promises to do all he can to save him.
(c) He says that he expected this.
(d) He tells Lucy to never give up hope for Edmund.
12. What do Lucy and Susan do first when they get to Aslan's dead body?
(a) Remove his muzzle.
(b) Kiss his face.
(c) Cry into his mane.
(d) Bind his wounds.
13. What does the Witch do when Edmund tries to interfere with her and the animals she is questioning?
(a) Beats him until he is unconscious.
(b) Lets him have his say.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Slaps him.
14. What is the first question Aslan asks the Pevency children when they meet him?
(a) What took you so long?
(b) Are you ready?
(c) Where is the fourth child?
(d) Do you know why you are here?
15. What do Susan and Lucy hear during the night after Aslan speaks with the Witch?
(a) Edmund crying.
(b) The screams of the Witch.
(c) The troops preparing for battle.
(d) Aslan moving through the trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the reasons the Witch gives for wanting to kill Edmund?
2. Why is Edmund so miserable while riding in the sledge with the Witch?
3. What happens as the Pevency children get nearer to meeting Aslan?
4. Who comes to see Aslan after Edmund is welcomed back by his siblings?
5. Where is Edmund taken after he is rescued from the White Witch?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)