|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing the Witch asks Edmund when he enters her house?
(a) What took him so long.
(b) If he is cold.
(c) Where his siblings are.
(d) Why he came back.
2. Which of the following is NOT a creature the Pevency children see in the clearing where they meet Aslan?
(a) A tree-woman.
(b) A unicorn.
(c) A human.
(d) A centaur.
3. How do Aslan and the other animals get out of the courtyard?
(a) They leap over the wall.
(b) They sing together and the walls crumble.
(c) The walls of ice melt.
(d) A giant makes a hole in the wall.
4. What does the Witch decide to do as she gets nearer to meeting Aslan?
(a) Bring back the winter.
(b) Rest and regain power.
(c) Turn back to her own house.
(d) Kill Edmund.
5. What gift does Father Christmas give to Peter?
(a) A healing potion.
(b) A knife.
(c) A sword and shield.
(d) A bow and arrow.
6. What is the lion in the Witch's courtyard staring at?
(a) A beaver.
(b) The witch.
(c) A faun.
(d) A dwarf.
7. What kind of a creature is Aslan?
8. Which one of the following is NOT traveling with the White Witch as she travels to meet Aslan?
(b) A wolf.
(c) An elfish slave.
(d) The dwarf.
9. What title does Aslan tell Peter he will have?
(c) High King.
10. What does the Witch see some animals eating when she stops her sledge after leaving her house?
(a) Plum pudding.
(b) Roast beef.
(c) Tea and cake.
(d) Fish and Chips.
11. What gift does Father Christmas give to Mr. Beaver?
(a) A bow and arrow.
(b) A horn that will call protection.
(c) A finished dam.
(d) A sword and shield.
12. What happens as the Pevency children get nearer to meeting Aslan?
(a) They become more happy and confident.
(b) The winter turns to spring.
(c) They get stronger.
(d) They start to forget England.
13. What wakes up the Pevency children while they are sleeping in the hiding place?
(a) Cries of agony.
14. What is Peter most afraid of after Aslan speaks with the Witch?
(a) Losing Edmund.
(b) Seeing harm come to Aslan.
(c) Battling the Witch alone.
(d) Getting lost.
15. What does the Witch give Edmund to eat while he is at her house?
(a) Fish and Chips.
(b) Stale bread and water.
(c) Turkish Delight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Father Christmas give to Susan?
2. Who saves Edmund from the White Witch?
3. What does the Witch ask the animals that she sees when she stops her sledge after leaving her house?
4. What is done to Aslan when he first approaches the Stone Table during the night?
5. How does the Witch plan to kill Edmund?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)