|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Witch give Edmund to eat while he is at her house?
(b) Stale bread and water.
(c) Turkish Delight.
(d) Fish and Chips.
2. What word does the dwarf say that causes the Witch to threaten to kill him?
(d) Stone Table.
3. How does the Witch plan to kill Edmund?
(a) Turn him to stone.
(b) Hang him from a tree.
(c) Leave him alone to starve.
(d) With a knife.
4. Why does Edmund have a hard time getting to the Witch's house?
(a) It is dark and cold.
(b) He went to the wrong place first.
(c) He does not know the way.
(d) He is not wearing good boots.
5. What does Aslan tell Edmund's siblings to do when they see him at the camp?
(a) Leave the past in the past.
(b) Not to allow past hurts to hurt the future.
(c) Forgive and forget.
(d) Let not mistakes be seen as sins.
6. What causes the Witch's sledge to stop moving all together?
(a) Melting snow.
(b) Large rocks.
(c) A broken sledge runner.
(d) Harsh winds.
7. Why is Edmund so miserable while riding in the sledge with the Witch?
(a) He has no coat.
(b) He is suffering from motion sickness.
(c) She is beating him.
(d) He does not know where he is.
8. What is Edmund thinking about when he leaves the beaver's house?
(a) His future crown.
(b) Turkish Delight.
(c) His hatred of Peter.
(d) The White Queen.
9. How do the Pevency children feel when they first see Aslan?
(a) They love him immediately.
(b) They are afraid.
(c) They are incredibly happy.
(d) They are overwhelmed.
10. What title does Aslan tell Peter he will have?
(c) High King.
11. Where is the battle against the Witch taking place?
(b) Cair Paravel.
(c) The Stone Table.
(d) The lamp post.
12. Where does Father Christmas tell Lucy and Susan they will NOT use their gifts from him?
(a) In Narnia.
(b) In England.
(c) In defense.
(d) In battle.
13. Who is really making the noise that wakes the Pevency children while they are asleep in the hiding place?
(b) Father Christmas.
(d) The White Witch.
14. Why does the Witch stop her sledge for the first time since leaving her house?
(a) She sees the sun shining.
(b) She sees a cluster of people.
(c) She hears bells.
(d) She needs a rest.
15. Which of the following is NOT something Edmund wants to get from the queen?
(a) Turkish Delight.
(c) To get warm.
(d) To be a prince.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to see Aslan after Edmund is welcomed back by his siblings?
2. Who saves Edmund from the White Witch?
3. What do Susan and Lucy hear during the night after Aslan speaks with the Witch?
4. Where does Aslan take the girls after he comes back to life?
5. What does Mr. Beaver say always ruins a good ordinary meal?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)