|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Father Christmas tell Lucy and Susan they will NOT use their gifts from him?
(a) In defense.
(b) In Narnia.
(c) In England.
(d) In battle.
2. What does Mrs. Beaver insist on doing before leaving her house?
(a) Locking her door.
(b) Writing a letter.
(c) Packing supplies.
(d) Making dinner.
3. Which of the following is NOT something Edmund wants to get from the queen?
(a) To get warm.
(b) Turkish Delight.
(c) To be a prince.
4. Who announces Edmund's arrival at the Witch's house?
(a) A lion.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A sparrow.
(d) A dwarf.
5. Where is the Witch planning to meet Aslan?
(a) Cair Paravel.
(b) The Black Ice Castle.
(c) The Stone Table.
(d) The lamp post.
6. Who do the Pevency children think is making the noise that wakes them up while they are sleeping in the hiding place?
(b) Father Christmas.
(c) The White Witch.
7. What does Aslan say allowed him to come back to life?
(a) Deep Magic.
(b) He is immortal.
(c) He only pretended to die.
(d) Deeper Magic than the Deep Magic.
8. What does Peter see chasing his sisters after he finishes talking alone with Aslan?
9. What gift does Father Christmas give to Mr. Beaver?
(a) A sword and shield.
(b) A horn that will call protection.
(c) A finished dam.
(d) A bow and arrow.
10. What causes the Witch's sledge to stop moving all together?
(a) A broken sledge runner.
(b) Harsh winds.
(c) Large rocks.
(d) Melting snow.
11. What word does the dwarf say that causes the Witch to threaten to kill him?
(a) Stone Table.
12. What is Peter most afraid of after Aslan speaks with the Witch?
(a) Getting lost.
(b) Battling the Witch alone.
(c) Losing Edmund.
(d) Seeing harm come to Aslan.
13. What time of day does Aslan come back to life?
14. Which one of the following is NOT traveling with the White Witch as she travels to meet Aslan?
(a) A wolf.
(b) An elfish slave.
(c) The dwarf.
15. What wakes up the Pevency children while they are sleeping in the hiding place?
(b) Cries of agony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Pevency children wake up to the morning after they meet Aslan?
2. What does Edmund ask the Witch for while he is at her house?
3. What gift does Father Christmas give to Susan?
4. What do Lucy and Susan do first when they get to Aslan's dead body?
5. What happens as the Pevency children get nearer to meeting Aslan?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)