|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Father Christmas tell Lucy and Susan they will NOT use their gifts from him?
(a) In battle.
(b) In defense.
(c) In Narnia.
(d) In England.
2. Who kills the White Witch?
3. What gift does Father Christmas give to Mrs. Beaver?
(a) A finished dam.
(b) A horn that will call protection.
(c) A new sewing machine.
(d) A healing potion.
4. What does Aslan say when the Witch leaves after speaking with him?
(a) His time is short.
(b) Edmund is still in danger.
(c) They must move on.
(d) She has no power.
5. Who saves Edmund from the White Witch?
(a) The centaurs.
(c) The dwarf.
6. What gift does Father Christmas give to Susan?
(a) A sword and shield.
(b) A bow and arrow.
(c) A knife.
(d) A healing potion.
7. What does Mr. Beaver say always ruins a good ordinary meal?
(a) The memory of a bad magical meal.
(b) A conflicted conscience.
(d) Bad feelings in the heart.
8. What does the Witch give Edmund to eat while he is at her house?
(b) Turkish Delight.
(c) Fish and Chips.
(d) Stale bread and water.
9. What happens as the Pevency children get nearer to meeting Aslan?
(a) The winter turns to spring.
(b) They become more happy and confident.
(c) They start to forget England.
(d) They get stronger.
10. What do the Pevency children wake up to the morning after they meet Aslan?
(a) Aslan summoning them.
(b) Horns announcing Edmund's arrival.
(c) The cries of the White Witch.
(d) Edmund talking to Aslan.
11. What lights the way for Edmund to get to the Witch's house?
(a) The moon.
(b) A flashlight.
(c) A torch.
(d) A lightning bug.
12. Where is the battle against the Witch taking place?
(a) The lamp post.
(b) Cair Paravel.
(d) The Stone Table.
13. What does the Witch ask the animals that she sees when she stops her sledge after leaving her house?
(a) Where they got their food.
(b) What they are talking about.
(c) Where they live.
(d) If they have heard news of Aslan.
14. What do the girls hear as they are looking at Cair Paravel?
(a) The roar of a lion.
(b) The cry to battle.
(c) A loud crack.
(d) The laugh of the Witch.
15. What is the first question Aslan asks the Pevency children when they meet him?
(a) Where is the fourth child?
(b) What took you so long?
(c) Do you know why you are here?
(d) Are you ready?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Pevency children feel when they first see Aslan?
2. What does Edmund ask the Witch for while he is at her house?
3. Who comes to see Aslan after Edmund is welcomed back by his siblings?
4. What is Peter most afraid of after Aslan speaks with the Witch?
5. Where do the Pevency children go to meet Aslan?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)