|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the mice do to Aslan's dead body?
(a) Chew away the cords around his body.
(b) Scavenge the body.
(c) Lick his wounds.
(d) Gather his shaved mane.
2. What does Peter see chasing his sisters after he finishes talking alone with Aslan?
3. What happens as the Pevency children get nearer to meeting Aslan?
(a) The winter turns to spring.
(b) They get stronger.
(c) They become more happy and confident.
(d) They start to forget England.
4. What does the Witch disguise the dwarf as while Edmund is being rescued?
(a) A rock.
(b) A block of ice.
(c) A hill.
(d) A tree stump.
5. Where does Aslan take the girls after he comes back to life?
(a) Cair Paravel.
(b) The Witch's house.
(c) The Black Ice Castle.
(d) The lamp post.
6. What does the Witch give Edmund to eat while he is at her house?
(a) Fish and Chips.
(c) Turkish Delight.
(d) Stale bread and water.
7. Where is the Witch planning to meet Aslan?
(a) The lamp post.
(b) Cair Paravel.
(c) The Stone Table.
(d) The Black Ice Castle.
8. What is the Witch using as her weapon in the battle?
(a) The sword that killed Aslan.
(b) The claws of a lion.
(c) Her wand.
(d) Aslan's stolen sword.
9. What does Edmund do when he sees a lion in the Witch's courtyard?
(a) Stands very still.
(b) Runs away.
(d) Cries out in fear.
10. What answer do the animals give to the Witch when she asks them a question after stopping her sledge?
(a) Aslan's return.
(b) Father Christmas.
(c) At Cair Paravel.
(d) They are currently planning to meet them.
11. What does Aslan tell Lucy and Susan to do while he speaks with Peter?
(a) Prepare a feast.
(b) Get some rest.
(c) Change their clothes.
(d) Talk with the other creatures.
12. What is the lion in the Witch's courtyard staring at?
(a) A dwarf.
(b) A faun.
(c) The witch.
(d) A beaver.
13. How does the Witch plan to kill Edmund?
(a) Turn him to stone.
(b) Hang him from a tree.
(c) With a knife.
(d) Leave him alone to starve.
14. What lights the way for Edmund to get to the Witch's house?
(a) The moon.
(b) A torch.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) A lightning bug.
15. How do Aslan and the other animals get out of the courtyard?
(a) The walls of ice melt.
(b) They leap over the wall.
(c) A giant makes a hole in the wall.
(d) They sing together and the walls crumble.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the lion in the Witch's courtyard not attack Edmund?
2. What do Susan and Lucy hear during the night after Aslan speaks with the Witch?
3. Who comes to see Aslan after Edmund is welcomed back by his siblings?
4. What does the Witch disguise herself as while Edmund is being rescued?
5. Why does the Witch stop her sledge for the first time since leaving her house?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)