|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aslan tell Edmund's siblings to do when they see him at the camp?
(a) Forgive and forget.
(b) Leave the past in the past.
(c) Not to allow past hurts to hurt the future.
(d) Let not mistakes be seen as sins.
2. Who announces Edmund's arrival at the Witch's house?
(a) A lion.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A dwarf.
(d) A sparrow.
3. What do Lucy and Susan do first when they get to Aslan's dead body?
(a) Cry into his mane.
(b) Remove his muzzle.
(c) Kiss his face.
(d) Bind his wounds.
4. What gift does Father Christmas give to Susan?
(a) A bow and arrow.
(b) A sword and shield.
(c) A knife.
(d) A healing potion.
5. What answer do the animals give to the Witch when she asks them a question after stopping her sledge?
(a) Father Christmas.
(b) They are currently planning to meet them.
(c) At Cair Paravel.
(d) Aslan's return.
6. Who do the Pevency children think is making the noise that wakes them up while they are sleeping in the hiding place?
(c) The White Witch.
(d) Father Christmas.
7. What does the Witch disguise the dwarf as while Edmund is being rescued?
(a) A hill.
(b) A block of ice.
(c) A tree stump.
(d) A rock.
8. What is done to Aslan when he first approaches the Stone Table during the night?
(a) He is mocked and scorned.
(b) He is knocked unconscious.
(c) He is bound and muzzled.
(d) He is cheered and welcomed.
9. What does Edmund ask the Witch for while he is at her house?
(a) A blanket.
(b) Turkish Delight.
(c) Some food.
(d) A crown.
10. How does the Witch plan to travel after her sledge can no longer function?
(c) Rafting on the river.
11. What does Edmund do to the lion in the Witch's courtyard when it does not attack him?
(a) Thanks it for not attacking.
(b) Bows to it.
(c) Mocks its weakness.
(d) Draws a mustache on it.
12. What do the girls hear as they are looking at Cair Paravel?
(a) A loud crack.
(b) The roar of a lion.
(c) The cry to battle.
(d) The laugh of the Witch.
13. Why does the Witch stop her sledge for the first time since leaving her house?
(a) She sees the sun shining.
(b) She needs a rest.
(c) She hears bells.
(d) She sees a cluster of people.
14. What does Peter see chasing his sisters after he finishes talking alone with Aslan?
15. How do the Pevency children feel when they first see Aslan?
(a) They are overwhelmed.
(b) They love him immediately.
(c) They are afraid.
(d) They are incredibly happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Peter and Aslan hear while they are talking together?
2. What gift does Father Christmas give to the beavers and the children to share just before he leaves?
3. What does Mr. Beaver say always ruins a good ordinary meal?
4. What do Susan and Lucy hear during the night after Aslan speaks with the Witch?
5. Where does Aslan take the girls after he comes back to life?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)