|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Witch decide to do as she gets nearer to meeting Aslan?
(a) Rest and regain power.
(b) Turn back to her own house.
(c) Kill Edmund.
(d) Bring back the winter.
2. Where is the battle against the Witch taking place?
(a) The lamp post.
(b) Cair Paravel.
(c) The Stone Table.
3. Where is the Witch planning to meet Aslan?
(a) The Black Ice Castle.
(b) The lamp post.
(c) The Stone Table.
(d) Cair Paravel.
4. Where does Father Christmas tell Lucy and Susan they will NOT use their gifts from him?
(a) In England.
(b) In defense.
(c) In Narnia.
(d) In battle.
5. Which of the following is NOT something Edmund wants to get from the queen?
(b) To get warm.
(c) Turkish Delight.
(d) To be a prince.
6. What is the lion in the Witch's courtyard staring at?
(a) A faun.
(b) The witch.
(c) A beaver.
(d) A dwarf.
7. What lights the way for Edmund to get to the Witch's house?
(a) A flashlight.
(b) The moon.
(c) A lightning bug.
(d) A torch.
8. What gift does Father Christmas give to Peter?
(a) A sword and shield.
(b) A healing potion.
(c) A bow and arrow.
(d) A knife.
9. What does Edmund feel when he first sees the Witch's house?
10. What does Mrs. Beaver insist on doing before leaving her house?
(a) Locking her door.
(b) Making dinner.
(c) Packing supplies.
(d) Writing a letter.
11. Who is really making the noise that wakes the Pevency children while they are asleep in the hiding place?
(a) Father Christmas.
(d) The White Witch.
12. What gift does Father Christmas give to Mrs. Beaver?
(a) A finished dam.
(b) A horn that will call protection.
(c) A new sewing machine.
(d) A healing potion.
13. What does the Witch do when Edmund tries to interfere with her and the animals she is questioning?
(a) Lets him have his say.
(b) Hugs him.
(c) Beats him until he is unconscious.
(d) Slaps him.
14. What time of day does Aslan come back to life?
15. What does Edmund do when he sees a lion in the Witch's courtyard?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Cries out in fear.
(c) Stands very still.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aslan tell Lucy and Susan to do while he speaks with Peter?
2. Who kills the White Witch?
3. How do Aslan and the other animals get out of the courtyard?
4. What causes the Witch's sledge to stop moving all together?
5. What is Peter most afraid of after Aslan speaks with the Witch?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)