|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the children led to in the forest?
(a) A robin.
(b) A fox.
(c) A beaver.
(d) A house.
2. What does the faun ask Lucy when he first meets her?
(a) If she is in danger.
(b) If she is lost.
(c) If she knows where she is.
(d) If she is a daughter of Eve.
3. Why does Lucy feel so guilty and miserable about Mr. Tumnus' arrest?
(a) She knows that she is the human who got him in trouble.
(b) She knows there is nothing she can do to help him.
(c) She fears she told someone about what he did.
(d) She really took a liking to Mr. Tumnus.
4. What makes Edmund so ill on his first trip to Narnia?
(a) Walking in the snow in his nightgown.
(b) Eating too much candy.
(c) Getting too tired from lack of sleep.
(d) Hearing that the queen is a witch.
5. What causes the Pevency children to move to the back of the wardrobe?
(a) They know that is where Narnia will be.
(b) They are following Lucy.
(c) They get cramped.
(d) They feel a wind blowing there.
6. How long does Susan think Lucy is gone?
(a) Less than a minute.
(b) Half an hour.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) Several hours.
7. What do the children like most about living at the house they are sent to live in at the beginning of the book?
(a) The grounds are extensive and beautiful.
(b) It is very large.
(c) It is filled with books.
(d) They can do whatever they want.
8. Where do the Pevency children decide to go first while they are all in Narnia together for the first time?
(a) The Beavers' house.
(b) To the lamp post.
(c) Mr. Tumnus' house.
(d) To the White Queen's house.
9. Who does Susan take with her when she talks to the Professor about Lucy?
(a) The housekeeper.
10. What does the queen do while Edmund is warming himself in her sledge?
(a) Begs him to stay in her castle.
(b) Peppers him with questions.
(c) Offers to feed him whatever he needs.
(d) Compliments him and his cleverness.
11. Where are the Pevency children supposed to meet Aslan?
(a) In the Black Ice Castle.
(b) At the Stone Table.
(c) At the lamp post.
(d) At Cair Paravel.
12. What does Edmund ask for when the queen offers to feed him whatever he wants?
(a) Turkish delight.
(b) Tea and scones.
(c) A turkey platter.
(d) A warm, creamy drink.
13. Who does Susan decide to talk to after Lucy and Edmund return from Narnia?
(b) The Professor.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The nanny.
14. What is the first question that Edmund is asked when he first enters Narnia?
(a) How did you get here?
(b) What are you?
(c) Why are you here?
(d) Where did you come from?
15. Why is Lucy so upset about her siblings not believing that she went to Narnia?
(a) They never believe anything she tells them.
(b) She always believes what they tell her.
(c) She wants them to help the faun.
(d) She has always been very honest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing the queen gives Edmund after hearing he is a human?
2. Where does Mr. Beaver think Mr. Tumnus was taken?
3. Where does the faun think Lucy is from when he first meets her?
4. Why is the queen bereft of any heirs when she meets Edmund?
5. How does Peter react when he hears the name of the creature he is being taken to meet with?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)