|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the faun?
(a) Mr. Tanmas.
(b) Mr. Tumnus.
(c) Mr. Timtail.
(d) Mr. Tumnal.
2. What does Edmund tell Peter that he was doing while he was in Narnia?
(a) Talking with the Queen.
(b) Searching for Lucy.
(c) Playing along with Lucy's game of pretend.
(d) Hiding in the wardrobe for hide and seek.
3. What does Lucy realize after Mr. Beaver tells them about the prophecy?
(a) Mr. Tumnus told her about the prophecy.
(b) Edmund is gone.
(c) She has seen this all happen in a dream.
(d) Mr. Beaver is working for Aslan.
4. Who is the faun planning to give Lucy to when she falls asleep?
(a) King Hasslan.
(c) Queen Jardine.
(d) The White Witch.
5. How many layers are found in the wardrobe?
6. What does the queen do while Edmund is warming himself in her sledge?
(a) Peppers him with questions.
(b) Begs him to stay in her castle.
(c) Offers to feed him whatever he needs.
(d) Compliments him and his cleverness.
7. What does Peter help the beaver do when they reach the beaver's house?
(a) Finish the dam.
(b) Cook potatoes.
(c) Cover their tracks.
(d) Catch fish.
8. Who arrests Mr. Tumnus?
(a) The White Queen.
(b) The White Witch.
(c) The police force of Narnia.
9. What do the children like most about living at the house they are sent to live in at the beginning of the book?
(a) The grounds are extensive and beautiful.
(b) They can do whatever they want.
(c) It is very large.
(d) It is filled with books.
10. Who is the first person in Narnia to speak to Edmund?
(a) The Queen.
(b) The dwarf driving the sledge.
(c) Mr. Tumnus.
11. What does Mr. Beaver think will happen to Mr. Tumnus if he was taken where he thinks?
(a) He will be turned into a statue.
(b) He will be killed.
(c) He will be brainwashed.
(d) He will be tortured.
12. Why does Edmund go into the wardrobe for the first time?
(a) He follows Lucy.
(b) He is playing hide-and-seek.
(c) He is hiding from the professor because he is in trouble.
(d) He wants to find Narnia.
13. Why is Lucy so upset about her siblings not believing that she went to Narnia?
(a) She always believes what they tell her.
(b) She has always been very honest.
(c) They never believe anything she tells them.
(d) She wants them to help the faun.
14. What is Lucy so excited to announce when she returns with Edmund from Narnia?
(a) That she knows how they can get to Narnia as well.
(b) That Mr. Tumnus is safe.
(c) That the White Witch will be conquered.
(d) That Edmund went to Narnia, too.
15. Where are the thrones for the four humans supposed to be?
(a) At the lamp post.
(b) In the Black Ice Castle.
(c) At the Stone Table.
(d) At Cair Paravel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the oldest sibling?
2. Why does Susan feel the need to talk to someone after Edmund and Lucy return from their trip to Narnia?
3. What does the faun ask Lucy when he first meets her?
4. What does Lucy give the faun when he starts to cry while she is at his house?
5. Who is waiting at the beaver's house for the Pevency siblings?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)