|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the oldest sibling?
2. Who are the Pevency children sent to live with at the beginning of the book?
(a) Their uncle.
(b) Their grandfather.
(c) Their godfather.
(d) A friend of their mother's.
3. Where are the thrones for the four humans supposed to be?
(a) At the lamp post.
(b) At Cair Paravel.
(c) In the Black Ice Castle.
(d) At the Stone Table.
4. What kind of creature is Aslan?
5. What does Mr. Beaver think will happen to Mr. Tumnus if he was taken where he thinks?
(a) He will be killed.
(b) He will be brainwashed.
(c) He will be tortured.
(d) He will be turned into a statue.
6. What does the queen insist Edmund do if he ever wants to see her again?
(a) Bring his siblings to her.
(b) Never return to his former home.
(c) Take a vow of loyalty.
(d) Refuse to see his family again.
7. Why is Susan told to trust Lucy regarding her story about Narnia?
(a) She is acting out of stress and worry.
(b) She is a good little girl with an imagination.
(c) She needs some support.
(d) She is an honest child.
8. What kind of structure does the faun live in?
(a) A dam.
(b) A cabin.
(c) A cave.
(d) A lean-to.
9. Why does the White Witch want to kill the Pevency children?
(a) Because she knows they will help Aslan.
(b) Because she hates all humans.
(c) Because they are the heirs to the throne.
(d) Because of an old legend.
10. What does Peter lecture Edmund about after his first trip to Narnia?
(a) Letting Lucy out of his sight.
(b) Being cruel to younger people.
(c) Encouraging Lucy's imagination.
(d) Talking to strangers.
11. What will happen to the faun if he is caught not following orders?
(a) He will be banished from Narnia.
(b) He will be killed.
(c) He will be turned to stone.
(d) He will be forced into slavery.
12. Who does Susan decide to talk to after Lucy and Edmund return from Narnia?
(a) The nanny.
(b) The Professor.
(c) Her mother.
13. What does Peter do the minute he enters Narnia for the first time?
(a) Apologizes to Lucy.
(c) Tries to crawl back in the wardrobe.
14. Who arrests Mr. Tumnus?
(a) The White Witch.
(b) The police force of Narnia.
(c) The White Queen.
15. How does Peter react when he hears the name of the creature he is being taken to meet with?
(a) He feels that he has heard that name before.
(b) He gets very angry.
(c) He is in awe.
(d) He gets sick to his stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Edmund go into the wardrobe for the first time?
2. Which one of the following is NOT something the Pevency children do during the sunny weather after Lucy's first trip to Narnia?
3. How do Lucy's siblings react when she tells them she has been to Narnia?
4. Where does Lucy tell the faun she came from?
5. How does the faun entertain Lucy while she is at his house?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)