|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many layers are found in the wardrobe?
2. What does Susan think is causing Lucy to talk about Narnia?
(a) Mental illness.
(b) Her lying nature.
(c) A vivid dream.
(d) Stress and sadness.
3. Who is the faun planning to give Lucy to when she falls asleep?
(a) Queen Jardine.
(b) King Hasslan.
(d) The White Witch.
4. What good news does Mr. Beaver tell the children after they discuss Mr. Tumnus' sad fate?
(a) The Witch's power is weakening.
(b) The Witch does not know where they are.
(c) Spring is coming.
(d) Aslan is on the move.
5. Who is the beaver afraid of being overheard by?
(b) The queen's spies.
(c) The police.
(d) Mr. Tumnus.
6. Who is waiting at the beaver's house for the Pevency siblings?
(b) Mr. Tumnus.
(c) The White Witch.
(d) Mrs. Beaver.
7. Who does Susan take with her when she talks to the Professor about Lucy?
(b) The housekeeper.
8. What does the faun do after Lucy calms him down when he is crying?
(a) Takes her back home.
(b) Plays her a beautiful song.
(c) Tells her of a prophecy.
(d) Draws her a map.
9. What does Lucy tell the faun that she is when she first meets him?
(a) A human.
(b) A girl.
(c) A daughter of Ellen.
(d) A princess.
10. What causes the Pevency children to move to the back of the wardrobe?
(a) They feel a wind blowing there.
(b) They are following Lucy.
(c) They get cramped.
(d) They know that is where Narnia will be.
11. Who does Susan decide to talk to after Lucy and Edmund return from Narnia?
(a) The Professor.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The nanny.
12. Where are the Pevency children supposed to meet Aslan?
(a) At Cair Paravel.
(b) At the Stone Table.
(c) At the lamp post.
(d) In the Black Ice Castle.
13. Which of the following is NOT a title that Mr. Beaver gives Aslan?
(a) Ruler of Narnia.
(b) Lord of the wood.
(c) Lion hearted.
14. Who arrests Mr. Tumnus?
(a) The White Queen.
(b) The police force of Narnia.
(d) The White Witch.
15. Why is Susan told to trust Lucy regarding her story about Narnia?
(a) She is a good little girl with an imagination.
(b) She is an honest child.
(c) She is acting out of stress and worry.
(d) She needs some support.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes an immediate interest in the wardrobe?
2. What does the White Queen yell at Edmund for when she first sees Edmund in Narnia?
3. What is the first thing Lucy notices when she approaches Mr. Tumnus' cave with her siblings?
4. What do the Pevency children find at the back of the wardrobe while they are all hiding inside it?
5. What does the queen do while Edmund is warming himself in her sledge?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)