|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lucy so upset about her siblings not believing that she went to Narnia?
(a) She always believes what they tell her.
(b) She has always been very honest.
(c) They never believe anything she tells them.
(d) She wants them to help the faun.
2. What does Edmund say when the Pevency children are led to something in the forest?
(a) They should not trust animals.
(b) He is afraid.
(c) He knows how to get to the Queen's castle.
(d) He has a bad feeling about this.
3. Why does the White Witch want to kill the Pevency children?
(a) Because she knows they will help Aslan.
(b) Because they are the heirs to the throne.
(c) Because of an old legend.
(d) Because she hates all humans.
4. What is Lucy walking in when she gets to the end of the wardrobe?
(a) Pine Needles.
5. How long is Lucy in Narnia the first time?
(a) A full day and night.
(b) Several hours.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) Half an hour.
6. What are Peter and Susan doing when Edmund and Lucy return from their trip to Narnia?
(b) Playing hide and seek.
(c) Searching frantically for them.
(d) Eating dinner.
7. Who leads the Pevency children away from Mr. Tumnus' cave?
(a) A voice on the breeze.
(b) A beaver.
(c) A fox.
(d) A robin.
8. Who teases Lucy the most about her trip to Narnia?
9. What is the name of the faun?
(a) Mr. Timtail.
(b) Mr. Tumnus.
(c) Mr. Tumnal.
(d) Mr. Tanmas.
10. What kind of structure does the faun live in?
(a) A dam.
(b) A lean-to.
(c) A cabin.
(d) A cave.
11. How many layers are found in the wardrobe?
12. Who is waiting at the beaver's house for the Pevency siblings?
(b) Mr. Tumnus.
(c) Mrs. Beaver.
(d) The White Witch.
13. What does Peter do the minute he enters Narnia for the first time?
(a) Apologizes to Lucy.
(d) Tries to crawl back in the wardrobe.
14. How long does Susan think Lucy is gone?
(a) Half an hour.
(b) Less than a minute.
(c) Several hours.
(d) 15 minutes.
15. Where is the light in the wood coming from when Lucy gets to the end of the wardrobe?
(a) A campfire.
(b) The moon.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) A street lamp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the White Queen yell at Edmund for when she first sees Edmund in Narnia?
2. What is the name of the second oldest sibling?
3. What is the first question that Edmund is asked when he first enters Narnia?
4. What is the first thing the queen gives Edmund after hearing he is a human?
5. What does the faun do after Lucy calms him down when he is crying?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)