|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Susan take with her when she talks to the Professor about Lucy?
(a) The housekeeper.
2. What does the queen first think Edmund is when she meets him in Narnia?
(a) A son of Adam.
(b) A Roman.
(c) A traitor.
(d) A dwarf.
3. What does Edmund tell Peter that he was doing while he was in Narnia?
(a) Searching for Lucy.
(b) Hiding in the wardrobe for hide and seek.
(c) Talking with the Queen.
(d) Playing along with Lucy's game of pretend.
4. What is Lucy so excited to announce when she returns with Edmund from Narnia?
(a) That the White Witch will be conquered.
(b) That she knows how they can get to Narnia as well.
(c) That Edmund went to Narnia, too.
(d) That Mr. Tumnus is safe.
5. Where is the light in the wood coming from when Lucy gets to the end of the wardrobe?
(a) A campfire.
(b) The moon.
(c) A street lamp.
(d) A flashlight.
6. What is Lucy so happy about when she sees Edmund in Narnia for the first time?
(a) Edmund was able to get in.
(b) She was able to get in again.
(c) Mr. Tumnus was not punished.
(d) She knows an army is preparing to defeat the queen.
7. What does Lucy give the faun when he starts to cry while she is at his house?
(a) A hug.
(b) A kiss on the cheek.
(c) A ring.
(d) A handkerchief.
8. Which one of the following is NOT something the Pevency children do during the sunny weather after Lucy's first trip to Narnia?
(a) Playing Cricket.
9. How do the children learn where Mr. Tumnus has gone when they all enter his cave together?
(a) Mr. Tumnus left Lucy's handkerchief and a short message.
(b) A beaver told them.
(c) A spell is placed on the cave.
(d) A note was left.
10. What is the first thing Lucy notices when she approaches Mr. Tumnus' cave with her siblings?
(a) It is locked up.
(b) It is empty.
(c) It has been broken in to.
(d) It looks cold and frozen.
11. What does Mr. Beaver think will happen to Mr. Tumnus if he was taken where he thinks?
(a) He will be killed.
(b) He will be tortured.
(c) He will be brainwashed.
(d) He will be turned into a statue.
12. Why is Susan told to trust Lucy regarding her story about Narnia?
(a) She is an honest child.
(b) She needs some support.
(c) She is a good little girl with an imagination.
(d) She is acting out of stress and worry.
13. How many layers are found in the wardrobe?
14. Who is waiting at the beaver's house for the Pevency siblings?
(b) Mr. Tumnus.
(c) Mrs. Beaver.
(d) The White Witch.
15. What are the children led to in the forest?
(a) A fox.
(b) A robin.
(c) A house.
(d) A beaver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of creature is Aslan?
2. How long does Susan think Lucy is gone?
3. What does Mr. Beaver say is the only way the Pevency children can save Edmund from the White Witch?
4. Where are the Pevency children supposed to meet Aslan?
5. Where does Mr. Beaver think Mr. Tumnus was taken?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)