|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the faun do after Lucy calms him down when he is crying?
(a) Plays her a beautiful song.
(b) Takes her back home.
(c) Tells her of a prophecy.
(d) Draws her a map.
2. What does the housekeeper do with the house sometimes?
(a) Clean every nook and cranny.
(b) Take inventory of all the possessions.
(c) Take people on tours of it.
(d) Update the professor's will.
3. Who takes an immediate interest in the wardrobe?
4. How do Lucy's siblings react when she tells them she has been to Narnia?
(a) They are worried about her health.
(b) They are certain she was dreaming.
(c) They think she is telling them about a book she read.
(d) They think she is making up stories.
5. What will happen to the faun if he is caught not following orders?
(a) He will be turned to stone.
(b) He will be killed.
(c) He will be forced into slavery.
(d) He will be banished from Narnia.
6. What is the White Witch afraid the Pevency children will do to her?
(a) Take her throne.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Help Aslan.
(d) Break her spell of winter.
7. What is Lucy so excited to announce when she returns with Edmund from Narnia?
(a) That the White Witch will be conquered.
(b) That Mr. Tumnus is safe.
(c) That Edmund went to Narnia, too.
(d) That she knows how they can get to Narnia as well.
8. Where are the thrones for the four humans supposed to be?
(a) At the lamp post.
(b) At Cair Paravel.
(c) At the Stone Table.
(d) In the Black Ice Castle.
9. What does Mr. Beaver say is the only way the Pevency children can save Edmund from the White Witch?
(a) To find Aslan.
(b) To kill the White Witch.
(c) To follow him.
(d) To pray for him.
10. What does the queen insist Edmund do if he ever wants to see her again?
(a) Bring his siblings to her.
(b) Take a vow of loyalty.
(c) Refuse to see his family again.
(d) Never return to his former home.
11. What do the Pevency children do on another rainy day when they cannot go outside?
(a) Play hide-and-seek.
(b) Read books.
(c) Write letters to their parents.
(d) Tell stories.
12. What does Mr. Beaver think will happen to Mr. Tumnus if he was taken where he thinks?
(a) He will be killed.
(b) He will be turned into a statue.
(c) He will be tortured.
(d) He will be brainwashed.
13. What does the White Queen yell at Edmund for when she first sees Edmund in Narnia?
(a) Not bowing to her.
(b) Disrupting her sleigh ride.
(c) Not respecting the queen.
(d) Not announcing his coming.
14. What is so peculiar about the spare room with the wardrobe in it?
(a) There is no other furniture there.
(b) The door was locked.
(c) It has not been cleaned or used in years.
(d) Everything in it seems antiquated.
15. Why does Edmund go into the wardrobe for the first time?
(a) He is playing hide-and-seek.
(b) He wants to find Narnia.
(c) He is hiding from the professor because he is in trouble.
(d) He follows Lucy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person in Narnia to speak to Edmund?
2. Where does Lucy tell the faun she came from?
3. What is the name of the faun?
4. What does the animal in the forest do that shocks the Pevency siblings?
5. What does Edmund say when the Pevency children are led to something in the forest?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)