|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Beaver think Mr. Tumnus was taken?
(a) To the Black Ice castle.
(b) To the Stone Table.
(c) To prison.
(d) To the White Witch's house.
2. Which one of the following is NOT something the Pevency children do during the sunny weather after Lucy's first trip to Narnia?
(b) Playing Cricket.
3. What does Lucy give the faun when he starts to cry while she is at his house?
(a) A hug.
(b) A handkerchief.
(c) A kiss on the cheek.
(d) A ring.
4. How do the children learn where Mr. Tumnus has gone when they all enter his cave together?
(a) Mr. Tumnus left Lucy's handkerchief and a short message.
(b) A spell is placed on the cave.
(c) A note was left.
(d) A beaver told them.
5. What is the first question that Edmund is asked when he first enters Narnia?
(a) What are you?
(b) Why are you here?
(c) Where did you come from?
(d) How did you get here?
6. How does Edmund react when he hears the name of the creature he is being taken to meet with?
(a) He gets very angry.
(b) He gets sick to his stomach.
(c) He feels that he has heard that name before.
(d) He is in awe.
7. Where are the thrones for the four humans supposed to be?
(a) At the Stone Table.
(b) At Cair Paravel.
(c) In the Black Ice Castle.
(d) At the lamp post.
8. What does Peter help the beaver do when they reach the beaver's house?
(a) Cover their tracks.
(b) Cook potatoes.
(c) Finish the dam.
(d) Catch fish.
9. Who is the first person in Narnia to speak to Edmund?
(a) The dwarf driving the sledge.
(b) The Queen.
(d) Mr. Tumnus.
10. What will happen to the faun if he is caught not following orders?
(a) He will be turned to stone.
(b) He will be banished from Narnia.
(c) He will be killed.
(d) He will be forced into slavery.
11. Why does Edmund go into the wardrobe for the first time?
(a) He is hiding from the professor because he is in trouble.
(b) He is playing hide-and-seek.
(c) He follows Lucy.
(d) He wants to find Narnia.
12. Who arrests Mr. Tumnus?
(b) The White Witch.
(c) The police force of Narnia.
(d) The White Queen.
13. What is the beaver's house next to?
(a) A dam.
(b) An orchard.
(c) A cave.
(d) A forest.
14. Why can't the children see where Edmund has gone when they realize that he is missing from the beaver's house?
(a) He covered his tracks.
(b) It has been snowing.
(c) He never really left.
(d) He traveled on the ice leaving no tracks.
15. Who does Susan decide to talk to after Lucy and Edmund return from Narnia?
(a) The Professor.
(c) The nanny.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many layers are found in the wardrobe?
2. How do Lucy's siblings react when she tells them she has been to Narnia?
3. What does Peter do the minute he enters Narnia for the first time?
4. What kind of creature is Aslan?
5. What does the faun offer to give Lucy when she wants to return to her siblings?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)