|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the children find what they are being led to?
(a) In a river.
(b) In a cave.
(c) In a nest.
(d) In the trees.
2. What is the occupation of the man the Pevency children are sent to live with at the beginning of the book?
3. What do the Pevency children do on another rainy day when they cannot go outside?
(a) Read books.
(b) Tell stories.
(c) Write letters to their parents.
(d) Play hide-and-seek.
4. What is the name of the second oldest sibling?
5. Why is the queen bereft of any heirs when she meets Edmund?
(a) She is immortal.
(b) They have all deserted her cause.
(c) They have been taken.
(d) She has no children.
6. Where does the faun think Lucy is from when he first meets her?
(a) The country of Side, and the city of Engleash.
(b) The country of Cloiset, and the city of Proof Nessner.
(c) The country of Spare Oom and the city of War Drobe.
7. Who takes the lead while the Pevency children are all in Narnia for the first time?
8. Where does Edmund meet Lucy while he is in Narnia for the first time?
(a) Just outside of the wardrobe entrance.
(b) Walking along the sledge trail.
(c) At the lamp post.
(d) At Mr.Tumnus' house.
9. Who is the beaver afraid of being overheard by?
(a) The police.
(b) Mr. Tumnus.
(d) The queen's spies.
10. How does Peter react when he hears the name of the creature he is being taken to meet with?
(a) He gets very angry.
(b) He feels that he has heard that name before.
(c) He gets sick to his stomach.
(d) He is in awe.
11. What does Peter lecture Edmund about after his first trip to Narnia?
(a) Letting Lucy out of his sight.
(b) Being cruel to younger people.
(c) Talking to strangers.
(d) Encouraging Lucy's imagination.
12. What does the faun ask Lucy when he first meets her?
(a) If she is lost.
(b) If she is a daughter of Eve.
(c) If she knows where she is.
(d) If she is in danger.
13. What do the Pevency children find at the back of the wardrobe while they are all hiding inside it?
(b) A sunny beach.
(c) More coats.
(d) A lamp post.
14. What does Lucy realize after Mr. Beaver tells them about the prophecy?
(a) Mr. Tumnus told her about the prophecy.
(b) She has seen this all happen in a dream.
(c) Edmund is gone.
(d) Mr. Beaver is working for Aslan.
15. What is the first thing the queen gives Edmund after hearing he is a human?
(a) Tea and scones.
(b) A warm, creamy drink.
(c) Turkish delight.
(d) A turkey platter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the following is NOT something the Pevency children do during the sunny weather after Lucy's first trip to Narnia?
2. What makes Edmund so ill on his first trip to Narnia?
3. Why does Edmund go into the wardrobe for the first time?
4. Where does Lucy tell the faun she came from?
5. What kind of structure does the faun live in?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)