|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the children decide to keep warm while they are in Narnia together?
(a) They stay near the wardrobe entrance.
(b) They quickly run to Mr. Tumnus' house.
(c) They huddle up together.
(d) They wear coats from the wardrobe.
2. What good news does Mr. Beaver tell the children after they discuss Mr. Tumnus' sad fate?
(a) Spring is coming.
(b) The Witch's power is weakening.
(c) The Witch does not know where they are.
(d) Aslan is on the move.
3. What is so peculiar about the spare room with the wardrobe in it?
(a) Everything in it seems antiquated.
(b) It has not been cleaned or used in years.
(c) The door was locked.
(d) There is no other furniture there.
4. What is the name of the second oldest sibling?
5. Why does the White Witch want to kill the Pevency children?
(a) Because she knows they will help Aslan.
(b) Because they are the heirs to the throne.
(c) Because of an old legend.
(d) Because she hates all humans.
6. Where is the light in the wood coming from when Lucy gets to the end of the wardrobe?
(a) The moon.
(b) A street lamp.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) A campfire.
7. What is the occupation of the man the Pevency children are sent to live with at the beginning of the book?
8. Where does Lucy tell the faun she came from?
(a) The professor's closet.
(b) The wardrobe in the spare room.
(c) The English coutryside.
9. Who is the faun planning to give Lucy to when she falls asleep?
(a) King Hasslan.
(b) Queen Jardine.
(c) The White Witch.
10. What is the White Witch afraid the Pevency children will do to her?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Break her spell of winter.
(c) Help Aslan.
(d) Take her throne.
11. Where are the Pevency children supposed to meet Aslan?
(a) At the lamp post.
(b) At the Stone Table.
(c) At Cair Paravel.
(d) In the Black Ice Castle.
12. What does Mr. Beaver say is the only way the Pevency children can save Edmund from the White Witch?
(a) To pray for him.
(b) To follow him.
(c) To find Aslan.
(d) To kill the White Witch.
13. Where does Mr. Beaver think Mr. Tumnus was taken?
(a) To prison.
(b) To the White Witch's house.
(c) To the Black Ice castle.
(d) To the Stone Table.
14. Where does the faun think Lucy is from when he first meets her?
(a) The country of Spare Oom and the city of War Drobe.
(c) The country of Side, and the city of Engleash.
(d) The country of Cloiset, and the city of Proof Nessner.
15. What does Lucy give the faun when he starts to cry while she is at his house?
(a) A handkerchief.
(b) A ring.
(c) A hug.
(d) A kiss on the cheek.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of structure does the faun live in?
2. How does the animal in the forest know who the Pevency siblings are?
3. What does Edmund ask for when the queen offers to feed him whatever he wants?
4. Which of the following is NOT a title that Mr. Beaver gives Aslan?
5. Who is the animal in the forest supposed to take the Pevency siblings to meet?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)