|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Susan think Lucy is gone?
(a) Less than a minute.
(b) Several hours.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) 15 minutes.
2. Which of the following is NOT a title that Mr. Beaver gives Aslan?
(a) Lion hearted.
(b) Lord of the wood.
(d) Ruler of Narnia.
3. What is inside the wardrobe in the spare room?
(b) Winter coats.
(c) Moth balls.
4. What good news does Mr. Beaver tell the children after they discuss Mr. Tumnus' sad fate?
(a) The Witch does not know where they are.
(b) Spring is coming.
(c) Aslan is on the move.
(d) The Witch's power is weakening.
5. Who takes an immediate interest in the wardrobe?
6. What is so peculiar about the spare room with the wardrobe in it?
(a) There is no other furniture there.
(b) The door was locked.
(c) Everything in it seems antiquated.
(d) It has not been cleaned or used in years.
7. What is the beaver's house next to?
(a) An orchard.
(b) A forest.
(c) A cave.
(d) A dam.
8. What kind of structure does the faun live in?
(a) A lean-to.
(b) A cabin.
(c) A cave.
(d) A dam.
9. What does Lucy tell the faun that she is when she first meets him?
(a) A daughter of Ellen.
(b) A princess.
(c) A human.
(d) A girl.
10. Where is the light in the wood coming from when Lucy gets to the end of the wardrobe?
(a) The moon.
(b) A campfire.
(c) A street lamp.
(d) A flashlight.
11. What does Edmund tell Peter that he was doing while he was in Narnia?
(a) Playing along with Lucy's game of pretend.
(b) Hiding in the wardrobe for hide and seek.
(c) Searching for Lucy.
(d) Talking with the Queen.
12. What does the queen first think Edmund is when she meets him in Narnia?
(a) A traitor.
(b) A son of Adam.
(c) A Roman.
(d) A dwarf.
13. What are the children led to in the forest?
(a) A fox.
(b) A house.
(c) A robin.
(d) A beaver.
14. What does the housekeeper do with the house sometimes?
(a) Clean every nook and cranny.
(b) Update the professor's will.
(c) Take inventory of all the possessions.
(d) Take people on tours of it.
15. What will happen to the faun if he is caught not following orders?
(a) He will be forced into slavery.
(b) He will be banished from Narnia.
(c) He will be killed.
(d) He will be turned to stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucy give the faun when he starts to cry while she is at his house?
2. What does Edmund see when he first enters Narnia?
3. Who arrests Mr. Tumnus?
4. What is the name of the oldest sibling?
5. What is Lucy so happy about when she sees Edmund in Narnia for the first time?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)