|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the queen do while Edmund is warming himself in her sledge?
(a) Compliments him and his cleverness.
(b) Peppers him with questions.
(c) Begs him to stay in her castle.
(d) Offers to feed him whatever he needs.
2. What does Edmund refuse to do when he returns from his first trip to Narnia?
(a) Tell them the truth about the Queen.
(b) Admit that he was in Narnia.
(c) Talk about his trip.
(d) Go back to Narnia again.
3. Who arrests Mr. Tumnus?
(a) The White Witch.
(b) The police force of Narnia.
(c) The White Queen.
4. What does the faun do after Lucy calms him down when he is crying?
(a) Plays her a beautiful song.
(b) Draws her a map.
(c) Takes her back home.
(d) Tells her of a prophecy.
5. What kind of creature is Aslan?
6. What is the first thing Lucy notices when she approaches Mr. Tumnus' cave with her siblings?
(a) It looks cold and frozen.
(b) It is locked up.
(c) It has been broken in to.
(d) It is empty.
7. Where does the faun think Lucy is from when he first meets her?
(a) The country of Spare Oom and the city of War Drobe.
(c) The country of Cloiset, and the city of Proof Nessner.
(d) The country of Side, and the city of Engleash.
8. What does Susan do the minute she enters Narnia for the first time?
(c) Tries to crawl back in the wardrobe.
(d) Apologizes to Lucy.
9. Who takes the lead while the Pevency children are all in Narnia for the first time?
10. Who does Susan take with her when she talks to the Professor about Lucy?
(a) The housekeeper.
11. Who is the first person in Narnia to speak to Edmund?
(a) Mr. Tumnus.
(c) The dwarf driving the sledge.
(d) The Queen.
12. How does the faun entertain Lucy while she is at his house?
(a) Tells stories.
(b) Asks lots of questions.
(c) Plays card games.
(d) Plays some music.
13. What does the housekeeper do with the house sometimes?
(a) Clean every nook and cranny.
(b) Take people on tours of it.
(c) Take inventory of all the possessions.
(d) Update the professor's will.
14. Why does Susan feel the need to talk to someone after Edmund and Lucy return from their trip to Narnia?
(a) She is mad at Edmund.
(b) She wants to let the professor know what is happening.
(c) She is jealous that they went without her.
(d) She is worried about Lucy.
15. What is Lucy so excited to announce when she returns with Edmund from Narnia?
(a) That she knows how they can get to Narnia as well.
(b) That Mr. Tumnus is safe.
(c) That the White Witch will be conquered.
(d) That Edmund went to Narnia, too.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes an immediate interest in the wardrobe?
2. What does Mr. Beaver think will happen to Mr. Tumnus if he was taken where he thinks?
3. Why do all the Pevency children go into the wardrobe?
4. What is inside the wardrobe in the spare room?
5. What does Mr. Beaver say is the only way the Pevency children can save Edmund from the White Witch?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)