|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a title that Mr. Beaver gives Aslan?
(a) Ruler of Narnia.
(b) Lion hearted.
(c) Lord of the wood.
2. What is the beaver's house next to?
(a) A forest.
(b) A dam.
(c) A cave.
(d) An orchard.
3. What does Susan think is causing Lucy to talk about Narnia?
(a) Mental illness.
(b) A vivid dream.
(c) Stress and sadness.
(d) Her lying nature.
4. What is the name of the second oldest sibling?
5. How do the children decide to keep warm while they are in Narnia together?
(a) They stay near the wardrobe entrance.
(b) They quickly run to Mr. Tumnus' house.
(c) They wear coats from the wardrobe.
(d) They huddle up together.
6. What is Lucy so happy about when she sees Edmund in Narnia for the first time?
(a) She was able to get in again.
(b) Edmund was able to get in.
(c) Mr. Tumnus was not punished.
(d) She knows an army is preparing to defeat the queen.
7. How does the faun entertain Lucy while she is at his house?
(a) Plays card games.
(b) Tells stories.
(c) Plays some music.
(d) Asks lots of questions.
8. Why does Susan feel the need to talk to someone after Edmund and Lucy return from their trip to Narnia?
(a) She is jealous that they went without her.
(b) She is worried about Lucy.
(c) She wants to let the professor know what is happening.
(d) She is mad at Edmund.
9. What does Susan do the minute she enters Narnia for the first time?
(c) Tries to crawl back in the wardrobe.
(d) Apologizes to Lucy.
10. What does Mr. Beaver think will happen to Mr. Tumnus if he was taken where he thinks?
(a) He will be killed.
(b) He will be turned into a statue.
(c) He will be brainwashed.
(d) He will be tortured.
11. What does the queen do when she hears Edmund is a human?
(a) Laughs and hugs him in welcome.
(b) Shows him the way back to the wardrobe.
(c) Invites him to get warm in her sledge.
(d) Asks about his reasons for coming to Narnia.
12. Who teases Lucy the most about her trip to Narnia?
13. What do the Pevency children do on another rainy day when they cannot go outside?
(a) Write letters to their parents.
(b) Read books.
(c) Play hide-and-seek.
(d) Tell stories.
14. How long is Lucy in Narnia the first time?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) Half an hour.
(c) A full day and night.
(d) Several hours.
15. Who is the faun planning to give Lucy to when she falls asleep?
(a) King Hasslan.
(c) The White Witch.
(d) Queen Jardine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the Pevency children sent to live somewhere else at the beginning of the book?
2. Why does Edmund go into the wardrobe for the first time?
3. How long does Susan think Lucy is gone?
4. What does Edmund refuse to do when he returns from his first trip to Narnia?
5. What makes Edmund so ill on his first trip to Narnia?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)