|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edmund ask for when the queen offers to feed him whatever he wants?
(a) A warm, creamy drink.
(b) A turkey platter.
(c) Tea and scones.
(d) Turkish delight.
2. Why does Edmund go into the wardrobe for the first time?
(a) He follows Lucy.
(b) He is hiding from the professor because he is in trouble.
(c) He wants to find Narnia.
(d) He is playing hide-and-seek.
3. What do the Pevency children do on another rainy day when they cannot go outside?
(a) Play hide-and-seek.
(b) Tell stories.
(c) Read books.
(d) Write letters to their parents.
4. Who does Susan take with her when she talks to the Professor about Lucy?
(b) The housekeeper.
5. What is the first thing Lucy notices when she approaches Mr. Tumnus' cave with her siblings?
(a) It is empty.
(b) It is locked up.
(c) It looks cold and frozen.
(d) It has been broken in to.
6. What is Lucy walking in when she gets to the end of the wardrobe?
(b) Pine Needles.
7. What does Lucy give the faun when he starts to cry while she is at his house?
(a) A kiss on the cheek.
(b) A handkerchief.
(c) A ring.
(d) A hug.
8. Who takes an immediate interest in the wardrobe?
9. How do Lucy's siblings react when she tells them she has been to Narnia?
(a) They are certain she was dreaming.
(b) They think she is telling them about a book she read.
(c) They think she is making up stories.
(d) They are worried about her health.
10. What do the Pevency children find at the back of the wardrobe while they are all hiding inside it?
(b) A sunny beach.
(c) More coats.
(d) A lamp post.
11. Why does Susan feel the need to talk to someone after Edmund and Lucy return from their trip to Narnia?
(a) She wants to let the professor know what is happening.
(b) She is mad at Edmund.
(c) She is worried about Lucy.
(d) She is jealous that they went without her.
12. What is inside the wardrobe in the spare room?
(a) Winter coats.
(c) Moth balls.
13. What are Peter and Susan doing when Edmund and Lucy return from their trip to Narnia?
(b) Eating dinner.
(c) Playing hide and seek.
(d) Searching frantically for them.
14. What good news does Mr. Beaver tell the children after they discuss Mr. Tumnus' sad fate?
(a) The Witch's power is weakening.
(b) Spring is coming.
(c) Aslan is on the move.
(d) The Witch does not know where they are.
15. What does Susan do the minute she enters Narnia for the first time?
(a) Apologizes to Lucy.
(d) Tries to crawl back in the wardrobe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Susan think Lucy is gone?
2. Who are the Pevency children sent to live with at the beginning of the book?
3. What is the name of the second oldest sibling?
4. Which one of the following is NOT something the Pevency children do during the sunny weather after Lucy's first trip to Narnia?
5. What does Mr. Beaver think will happen to Mr. Tumnus if he was taken where he thinks?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)