|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the animal in the forest supposed to take the Pevency siblings to meet?
(b) The White Queen.
(c) The White Witch.
(d) His wife.
2. What do the Pevency children do on another rainy day when they cannot go outside?
(a) Write letters to their parents.
(b) Play hide-and-seek.
(c) Read books.
(d) Tell stories.
3. What is so peculiar about the spare room with the wardrobe in it?
(a) Everything in it seems antiquated.
(b) There is no other furniture there.
(c) The door was locked.
(d) It has not been cleaned or used in years.
4. Who are the Pevency children sent to live with at the beginning of the book?
(a) A friend of their mother's.
(b) Their grandfather.
(c) Their uncle.
(d) Their godfather.
5. What does Mr. Beaver think will happen to Mr. Tumnus if he was taken where he thinks?
(a) He will be tortured.
(b) He will be brainwashed.
(c) He will be killed.
(d) He will be turned into a statue.
6. Who does Susan decide to talk to after Lucy and Edmund return from Narnia?
(a) The nanny.
(b) Her mother.
(d) The Professor.
7. What does Peter lecture Edmund about after his first trip to Narnia?
(a) Letting Lucy out of his sight.
(b) Encouraging Lucy's imagination.
(c) Talking to strangers.
(d) Being cruel to younger people.
8. Who arrests Mr. Tumnus?
(a) The White Witch.
(b) The police force of Narnia.
(c) The White Queen.
9. What is the first question that Edmund is asked when he first enters Narnia?
(a) Why are you here?
(b) Where did you come from?
(c) What are you?
(d) How did you get here?
10. What is inside the wardrobe in the spare room?
(b) Winter coats.
(c) Moth balls.
11. What kind of creature is Aslan?
12. Why is the queen bereft of any heirs when she meets Edmund?
(a) They have all deserted her cause.
(b) She has no children.
(c) They have been taken.
(d) She is immortal.
13. Where do the Pevency children decide to go first while they are all in Narnia together for the first time?
(a) Mr. Tumnus' house.
(b) To the lamp post.
(c) To the White Queen's house.
(d) The Beavers' house.
14. What makes Edmund so ill on his first trip to Narnia?
(a) Eating too much candy.
(b) Hearing that the queen is a witch.
(c) Walking in the snow in his nightgown.
(d) Getting too tired from lack of sleep.
15. Which one of the following is NOT something the Pevency children do during the sunny weather after Lucy's first trip to Narnia?
(b) Playing Cricket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Edmund meet Lucy while he is in Narnia for the first time?
2. What does the queen do when she hears Edmund is a human?
3. What does the queen first think Edmund is when she meets him in Narnia?
4. How does the faun entertain Lucy while she is at his house?
5. What does Susan think is causing Lucy to talk about Narnia?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)