|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edmund see when he first enters Narnia?
(a) Lucy's footprints heading into a cave.
(b) A streetlamp in the woods.
(c) Reindeer pulling a sledge.
(d) A faun carrying packages.
2. Who is the animal in the forest supposed to take the Pevency siblings to meet?
(a) The White Queen.
(c) The White Witch.
(d) His wife.
3. What does Lucy give the faun when he starts to cry while she is at his house?
(a) A handkerchief.
(b) A ring.
(c) A hug.
(d) A kiss on the cheek.
4. What do the Pevency children do on another rainy day when they cannot go outside?
(a) Tell stories.
(b) Play hide-and-seek.
(c) Read books.
(d) Write letters to their parents.
5. What is Lucy so happy about when she sees Edmund in Narnia for the first time?
(a) She knows an army is preparing to defeat the queen.
(b) She was able to get in again.
(c) Mr. Tumnus was not punished.
(d) Edmund was able to get in.
6. What kind of structure does the faun live in?
(a) A lean-to.
(b) A cabin.
(c) A dam.
(d) A cave.
7. What is the first question that Edmund is asked when he first enters Narnia?
(a) How did you get here?
(b) Where did you come from?
(c) What are you?
(d) Why are you here?
8. Where does Edmund meet Lucy while he is in Narnia for the first time?
(a) Walking along the sledge trail.
(b) Just outside of the wardrobe entrance.
(c) At Mr.Tumnus' house.
(d) At the lamp post.
9. Why is Susan told to trust Lucy regarding her story about Narnia?
(a) She needs some support.
(b) She is a good little girl with an imagination.
(c) She is acting out of stress and worry.
(d) She is an honest child.
10. Who is the beaver afraid of being overheard by?
(a) Mr. Tumnus.
(b) The queen's spies.
(c) The police.
11. What does Mr. Beaver say is the only way the Pevency children can save Edmund from the White Witch?
(a) To find Aslan.
(b) To follow him.
(c) To kill the White Witch.
(d) To pray for him.
12. Who are the Pevency children sent to live with at the beginning of the book?
(a) Their godfather.
(b) Their uncle.
(c) Their grandfather.
(d) A friend of their mother's.
13. What does the faun offer to give Lucy when she wants to return to her siblings?
14. Why does Edmund go into the wardrobe for the first time?
(a) He is playing hide-and-seek.
(b) He is hiding from the professor because he is in trouble.
(c) He follows Lucy.
(d) He wants to find Narnia.
15. What does Edmund tell Peter that he was doing while he was in Narnia?
(a) Hiding in the wardrobe for hide and seek.
(b) Searching for Lucy.
(c) Talking with the Queen.
(d) Playing along with Lucy's game of pretend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing the queen gives Edmund after hearing he is a human?
2. What is the name of the second oldest sibling?
3. How does Peter react when he hears the name of the creature he is being taken to meet with?
4. Which one of the following is NOT something the Pevency children do during the sunny weather after Lucy's first trip to Narnia?
5. What are Peter and Susan doing when Edmund and Lucy return from their trip to Narnia?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)