|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the oldest sibling?
2. What good news does Mr. Beaver tell the children after they discuss Mr. Tumnus' sad fate?
(a) The Witch's power is weakening.
(b) Aslan is on the move.
(c) Spring is coming.
(d) The Witch does not know where they are.
3. Which one of the following is NOT something the Pevency children do during the sunny weather after Lucy's first trip to Narnia?
(c) Playing Cricket.
4. What does Susan do the minute she enters Narnia for the first time?
(a) Tries to crawl back in the wardrobe.
(d) Apologizes to Lucy.
5. Why are the Pevency children sent to live somewhere else at the beginning of the book?
(a) To help their grandfather in his old age.
(b) To avoid the air raids.
(c) To visit their uncle for the summer.
(d) To take a vacation together.
6. What is the first thing the queen gives Edmund after hearing he is a human?
(a) Tea and scones.
(b) A warm, creamy drink.
(c) Turkish delight.
(d) A turkey platter.
7. Where does the faun think Lucy is from when he first meets her?
(a) The country of Cloiset, and the city of Proof Nessner.
(b) The country of Spare Oom and the city of War Drobe.
(c) The country of Side, and the city of Engleash.
8. What does Lucy give the faun when he starts to cry while she is at his house?
(a) A hug.
(b) A ring.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) A kiss on the cheek.
9. What is Lucy so happy about when she sees Edmund in Narnia for the first time?
(a) Edmund was able to get in.
(b) She was able to get in again.
(c) She knows an army is preparing to defeat the queen.
(d) Mr. Tumnus was not punished.
10. Which of the following is NOT a title that Mr. Beaver gives Aslan?
(a) Ruler of Narnia.
(c) Lion hearted.
(d) Lord of the wood.
11. What does the queen ask Edmund to do when he finishes eating in the sledge?
(a) Help her defeat Aslan.
(b) Bring his siblings to her.
(c) Be her sole advisor and heir.
(d) Return home and never come back.
12. What causes the Pevency children to move to the back of the wardrobe?
(a) They feel a wind blowing there.
(b) They are following Lucy.
(c) They know that is where Narnia will be.
(d) They get cramped.
13. How long does Susan think Lucy is gone?
(a) Several hours.
(b) Less than a minute.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) Half an hour.
14. What is the beaver's house next to?
(a) A cave.
(b) A dam.
(c) An orchard.
(d) A forest.
15. Why is Lucy so upset about her siblings not believing that she went to Narnia?
(a) She always believes what they tell her.
(b) She has always been very honest.
(c) They never believe anything she tells them.
(d) She wants them to help the faun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do all the Pevency children go into the wardrobe?
2. How long is Lucy in Narnia the first time?
3. How does Peter react when he hears the name of the creature he is being taken to meet with?
4. Where do the children find what they are being led to?
5. What does the faun offer to give Lucy when she wants to return to her siblings?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)