|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the queen first think Edmund is when she meets him in Narnia?
(a) A Roman.
(b) A traitor.
(c) A dwarf.
(d) A son of Adam.
2. What does Peter do the minute he enters Narnia for the first time?
(c) Tries to crawl back in the wardrobe.
(d) Apologizes to Lucy.
3. What does Mr. Beaver think will happen to Mr. Tumnus if he was taken where he thinks?
(a) He will be tortured.
(b) He will be turned into a statue.
(c) He will be killed.
(d) He will be brainwashed.
4. Who is the beaver afraid of being overheard by?
(a) Mr. Tumnus.
(b) The queen's spies.
(c) The police.
5. What does the queen do when she hears Edmund is a human?
(a) Asks about his reasons for coming to Narnia.
(b) Invites him to get warm in her sledge.
(c) Shows him the way back to the wardrobe.
(d) Laughs and hugs him in welcome.
6. How does the animal in the forest know who the Pevency siblings are?
(a) He read the note left by the police.
(b) Mr. Tumnus told him.
(c) He overheard them speaking.
(d) The Queen told him to watch for them.
7. What does Edmund refuse to do when he returns from his first trip to Narnia?
(a) Admit that he was in Narnia.
(b) Go back to Narnia again.
(c) Tell them the truth about the Queen.
(d) Talk about his trip.
8. Who are the Pevency children sent to live with at the beginning of the book?
(a) Their uncle.
(b) A friend of their mother's.
(c) Their godfather.
(d) Their grandfather.
9. What does the faun ask Lucy when he first meets her?
(a) If she is lost.
(b) If she knows where she is.
(c) If she is a daughter of Eve.
(d) If she is in danger.
10. Where does Lucy tell the faun she came from?
(b) The professor's closet.
(c) The English coutryside.
(d) The wardrobe in the spare room.
11. What do the Pevency children find at the back of the wardrobe while they are all hiding inside it?
(a) A sunny beach.
(c) A lamp post.
(d) More coats.
12. What does the faun do after Lucy calms him down when he is crying?
(a) Takes her back home.
(b) Plays her a beautiful song.
(c) Draws her a map.
(d) Tells her of a prophecy.
13. How do the children decide to keep warm while they are in Narnia together?
(a) They quickly run to Mr. Tumnus' house.
(b) They wear coats from the wardrobe.
(c) They huddle up together.
(d) They stay near the wardrobe entrance.
14. Why does Lucy feel so guilty and miserable about Mr. Tumnus' arrest?
(a) She fears she told someone about what he did.
(b) She really took a liking to Mr. Tumnus.
(c) She knows that she is the human who got him in trouble.
(d) She knows there is nothing she can do to help him.
15. Where are the thrones for the four humans supposed to be?
(a) At Cair Paravel.
(b) At the lamp post.
(c) At the Stone Table.
(d) In the Black Ice Castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do all the Pevency children go into the wardrobe?
2. Why does Edmund go into the wardrobe for the first time?
3. Why does the White Witch want to kill the Pevency children?
4. Why are the Pevency children sent to live somewhere else at the beginning of the book?
5. What will happen to the faun if he is caught not following orders?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)