Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the animal in the forest do that shocks the Pevency siblings?
(a) Cooks them dinner.
(c) Shakes their hands.
(d) Knows their names.
2. What is Lucy walking in when she gets to the end of the wardrobe?
(a) Pine Needles.
3. What is the first question that Edmund is asked when he first enters Narnia?
(a) Why are you here?
(b) How did you get here?
(c) Where did you come from?
(d) What are you?
4. Why does Edmund go into the wardrobe for the first time?
(a) He is playing hide-and-seek.
(b) He wants to find Narnia.
(c) He is hiding from the professor because he is in trouble.
(d) He follows Lucy.
5. What does Lucy give the faun when he starts to cry while she is at his house?
(a) A handkerchief.
(b) A hug.
(c) A ring.
(d) A kiss on the cheek.
6. How does Edmund feel about the queen being called a witch?
(a) He thinks creatures are mistreating her.
(b) He can see where that idea came from.
(c) He does not believe she is evil.
(d) He wants to tell them all that they are wrong about her.
7. What does the queen first think Edmund is when she meets him in Narnia?
(a) A Roman.
(b) A traitor.
(c) A son of Adam.
(d) A dwarf.
8. Who does Susan take with her when she talks to the Professor about Lucy?
(a) The housekeeper.
9. Why does the White Witch want to kill the Pevency children?
(a) Because of an old legend.
(b) Because she knows they will help Aslan.
(c) Because she hates all humans.
(d) Because they are the heirs to the throne.
10. Which of the following is NOT a title that Mr. Beaver gives Aslan?
(a) Lion hearted.
(c) Ruler of Narnia.
(d) Lord of the wood.
11. What does Edmund say when the Pevency children are led to something in the forest?
(a) He knows how to get to the Queen's castle.
(b) He is afraid.
(c) He has a bad feeling about this.
(d) They should not trust animals.
12. How many layers are found in the wardrobe?
13. What does Lucy realize after Mr. Beaver tells them about the prophecy?
(a) Edmund is gone.
(b) Mr. Beaver is working for Aslan.
(c) She has seen this all happen in a dream.
(d) Mr. Tumnus told her about the prophecy.
14. What does the queen do while Edmund is warming himself in her sledge?
(a) Begs him to stay in her castle.
(b) Compliments him and his cleverness.
(c) Peppers him with questions.
(d) Offers to feed him whatever he needs.
15. What kind of structure does the faun live in?
(a) A lean-to.
(b) A dam.
(c) A cave.
(d) A cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the thrones for the four humans supposed to be?
2. What is the White Witch afraid the Pevency children will do to her?
3. Where do the children find what they are being led to?
4. Where are the Pevency children supposed to meet Aslan?
5. Who takes the lead while the Pevency children are all in Narnia for the first time?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)