|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do all the Pevency children go into the wardrobe?
(a) To hide from the Professor.
(b) To find a coat to wear outdoors.
(c) To hide from the housekeeper.
(d) To prove Lucy wrong about Narnia.
2. How does Edmund feel about the queen being called a witch?
(a) He can see where that idea came from.
(b) He does not believe she is evil.
(c) He wants to tell them all that they are wrong about her.
(d) He thinks creatures are mistreating her.
3. What do the Pevency children find at the back of the wardrobe while they are all hiding inside it?
(b) A lamp post.
(c) A sunny beach.
(d) More coats.
4. Why does Susan feel the need to talk to someone after Edmund and Lucy return from their trip to Narnia?
(a) She is worried about Lucy.
(b) She is jealous that they went without her.
(c) She is mad at Edmund.
(d) She wants to let the professor know what is happening.
5. Where does Lucy tell the faun she came from?
(a) The English coutryside.
(c) The professor's closet.
(d) The wardrobe in the spare room.
6. What does Susan do the minute she enters Narnia for the first time?
(a) Apologizes to Lucy.
(b) Tries to crawl back in the wardrobe.
7. How long does Susan think Lucy is gone?
(a) Several hours.
(b) Less than a minute.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) 15 minutes.
8. What is the name of the second oldest sibling?
9. How long is Lucy in Narnia the first time?
(a) A full day and night.
(b) Half an hour.
(c) Several hours.
(d) 15 minutes.
10. What does Mr. Beaver say is the only way the Pevency children can save Edmund from the White Witch?
(a) To follow him.
(b) To pray for him.
(c) To find Aslan.
(d) To kill the White Witch.
11. What is the first question that Edmund is asked when he first enters Narnia?
(a) What are you?
(b) Why are you here?
(c) How did you get here?
(d) Where did you come from?
12. What does the White Queen yell at Edmund for when she first sees Edmund in Narnia?
(a) Not announcing his coming.
(b) Not bowing to her.
(c) Disrupting her sleigh ride.
(d) Not respecting the queen.
13. What does Lucy realize after Mr. Beaver tells them about the prophecy?
(a) Mr. Beaver is working for Aslan.
(b) Mr. Tumnus told her about the prophecy.
(c) Edmund is gone.
(d) She has seen this all happen in a dream.
14. Why is Susan told to trust Lucy regarding her story about Narnia?
(a) She is acting out of stress and worry.
(b) She is an honest child.
(c) She needs some support.
(d) She is a good little girl with an imagination.
15. What good news does Mr. Beaver tell the children after they discuss Mr. Tumnus' sad fate?
(a) The Witch does not know where they are.
(b) Aslan is on the move.
(c) Spring is coming.
(d) The Witch's power is weakening.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the thrones for the four humans supposed to be?
2. Where does the faun think Lucy is from when he first meets her?
3. How many layers are found in the wardrobe?
4. Why can't the children see where Edmund has gone when they realize that he is missing from the beaver's house?
5. What does the queen ask Edmund to do when he finishes eating in the sledge?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)