|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The Triumph of the Witch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Beaver think Mr. Tumnus was taken?
(a) To the Black Ice castle.
(b) To prison.
(c) To the White Witch's house.
(d) To the Stone Table.
2. Why does the White Witch want to kill the Pevency children?
(a) Because she hates all humans.
(b) Because she knows they will help Aslan.
(c) Because they are the heirs to the throne.
(d) Because of an old legend.
3. What does Mrs. Beaver insist on doing before leaving her house?
(a) Locking her door.
(b) Packing supplies.
(c) Making dinner.
(d) Writing a letter.
4. What does Edmund ask the Witch for while he is at her house?
(a) A blanket.
(b) Turkish Delight.
(c) Some food.
(d) A crown.
5. What does Aslan say when the Witch leaves after speaking with him?
(a) His time is short.
(b) Edmund is still in danger.
(c) They must move on.
(d) She has no power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a creature the Pevency children see in the clearing where they meet Aslan?
2. Why does the Witch stop her sledge for the first time since leaving her house?
3. Where is Edmund taken after he is rescued from the White Witch?
4. Why do all the Pevency children go into the wardrobe?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the reasons the Witch gives for wanting to kill Edmund?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)