|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The Triumph of the Witch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edmund tell Peter that he was doing while he was in Narnia?
(a) Playing along with Lucy's game of pretend.
(b) Talking with the Queen.
(c) Hiding in the wardrobe for hide and seek.
(d) Searching for Lucy.
2. What happens as the Pevency children get nearer to meeting Aslan?
(a) They become more happy and confident.
(b) They get stronger.
(c) They start to forget England.
(d) The winter turns to spring.
3. What do the Pevency children do on another rainy day when they cannot go outside?
(a) Read books.
(b) Tell stories.
(c) Play hide-and-seek.
(d) Write letters to their parents.
4. Who takes the lead while the Pevency children are all in Narnia for the first time?
5. What is the name of the second oldest sibling?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Beaver think Mr. Tumnus was taken?
2. Who are the Pevency children sent to live with at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Mr. Beaver say is the only way the Pevency children can save Edmund from the White Witch?
4. What does the queen insist Edmund do if he ever wants to see her again?
5. How does Edmund react when he hears the name of the creature he is being taken to meet with?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)