|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The Triumph of the Witch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing the Witch asks Edmund when he enters her house?
(a) If he is cold.
(b) Why he came back.
(c) What took him so long.
(d) Where his siblings are.
2. What lights the way for Edmund to get to the Witch's house?
(a) A torch.
(b) A flashlight.
(c) A lightning bug.
(d) The moon.
3. What gift does Father Christmas give to Lucy?
(a) A horn that will call protection.
(b) A healing potion.
(c) A bow and arrow.
(d) A new sewing machine.
4. What does Aslan say when he hears of Edmund's betrayal?
(a) He promises to do all he can to save him.
(b) He says that he expected this.
(c) He tells Peter he must forgive Edmund.
(d) He tells Lucy to never give up hope for Edmund.
5. What causes the Witch's sledge to stop moving all together?
(a) Melting snow.
(b) Harsh winds.
(c) A broken sledge runner.
(d) Large rocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edmund refuse to do when he returns from his first trip to Narnia?
2. What gift does Father Christmas give to Mr. Beaver?
3. What do Peter and Aslan hear while they are talking together?
4. How long does Susan think Lucy is gone?
5. Why is Lucy so upset about her siblings not believing that she went to Narnia?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)