|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, What Happened After Dinner.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Susan told to trust Lucy regarding her story about Narnia?
(a) She needs some support.
(b) She is acting out of stress and worry.
(c) She is an honest child.
(d) She is a good little girl with an imagination.
2. Who teases Lucy the most about her trip to Narnia?
3. What does the faun do after Lucy calms him down when he is crying?
(a) Takes her back home.
(b) Tells her of a prophecy.
(c) Draws her a map.
(d) Plays her a beautiful song.
4. Who arrests Mr. Tumnus?
(a) The White Queen.
(b) The police force of Narnia.
(d) The White Witch.
5. What is Lucy so happy about when she sees Edmund in Narnia for the first time?
(a) She was able to get in again.
(b) Mr. Tumnus was not punished.
(c) She knows an army is preparing to defeat the queen.
(d) Edmund was able to get in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lucy tell the faun she came from?
2. What is the occupation of the man the Pevency children are sent to live with at the beginning of the book?
3. What is the name of the faun?
4. Why is the queen bereft of any heirs when she meets Edmund?
5. What does the faun offer to give Lucy when she wants to return to her siblings?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)