|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, What Happened After Dinner.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the man the Pevency children are sent to live with at the beginning of the book?
2. What does the queen insist Edmund do if he ever wants to see her again?
(a) Bring his siblings to her.
(b) Take a vow of loyalty.
(c) Refuse to see his family again.
(d) Never return to his former home.
3. What makes Edmund so ill on his first trip to Narnia?
(a) Eating too much candy.
(b) Getting too tired from lack of sleep.
(c) Walking in the snow in his nightgown.
(d) Hearing that the queen is a witch.
4. What causes the Pevency children to move to the back of the wardrobe?
(a) They know that is where Narnia will be.
(b) They feel a wind blowing there.
(c) They are following Lucy.
(d) They get cramped.
5. Who leads the Pevency children away from Mr. Tumnus' cave?
(a) A robin.
(b) A voice on the breeze.
(c) A fox.
(d) A beaver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the following is NOT something the Pevency children do during the sunny weather after Lucy's first trip to Narnia?
2. What does the queen first think Edmund is when she meets him in Narnia?
3. What do the children like most about living at the house they are sent to live in at the beginning of the book?
4. Where are the thrones for the four humans supposed to be?
5. What does the White Queen yell at Edmund for when she first sees Edmund in Narnia?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)