|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, What Happened After Dinner.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What good news does Mr. Beaver tell the children after they discuss Mr. Tumnus' sad fate?
(a) The Witch does not know where they are.
(b) Spring is coming.
(c) The Witch's power is weakening.
(d) Aslan is on the move.
2. Who takes an immediate interest in the wardrobe?
3. How long is Lucy in Narnia the first time?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) A full day and night.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) Several hours.
4. What does Edmund see when he first enters Narnia?
(a) Lucy's footprints heading into a cave.
(b) Reindeer pulling a sledge.
(c) A streetlamp in the woods.
(d) A faun carrying packages.
5. Why does the White Witch want to kill the Pevency children?
(a) Because they are the heirs to the throne.
(b) Because she hates all humans.
(c) Because she knows they will help Aslan.
(d) Because of an old legend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Edmund feel about the queen being called a witch?
2. Why are the Pevency children sent to live somewhere else at the beginning of the book?
3. Why does Edmund go into the wardrobe for the first time?
4. What does the animal in the forest do that shocks the Pevency siblings?
5. What does Lucy realize after Mr. Beaver tells them about the prophecy?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)