|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, What Happened After Dinner.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter react when he hears the name of the creature he is being taken to meet with?
(a) He is in awe.
(b) He feels that he has heard that name before.
(c) He gets sick to his stomach.
(d) He gets very angry.
2. How does Edmund feel about the queen being called a witch?
(a) He does not believe she is evil.
(b) He can see where that idea came from.
(c) He thinks creatures are mistreating her.
(d) He wants to tell them all that they are wrong about her.
3. What do the children like most about living at the house they are sent to live in at the beginning of the book?
(a) It is filled with books.
(b) The grounds are extensive and beautiful.
(c) It is very large.
(d) They can do whatever they want.
4. Who takes an immediate interest in the wardrobe?
5. How many layers are found in the wardrobe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucy realize after Mr. Beaver tells them about the prophecy?
2. Where is the light in the wood coming from when Lucy gets to the end of the wardrobe?
3. What does Peter help the beaver do when they reach the beaver's house?
4. What is Lucy walking in when she gets to the end of the wardrobe?
5. Why is Susan told to trust Lucy regarding her story about Narnia?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)