|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Into the Forest.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads the Pevency children away from Mr. Tumnus' cave?
(a) A fox.
(b) A beaver.
(c) A voice on the breeze.
(d) A robin.
2. Who is the faun planning to give Lucy to when she falls asleep?
(a) Queen Jardine.
(b) The White Witch.
(c) King Hasslan.
3. Why is Susan told to trust Lucy regarding her story about Narnia?
(a) She is a good little girl with an imagination.
(b) She is an honest child.
(c) She is acting out of stress and worry.
(d) She needs some support.
4. How long is Lucy in Narnia the first time?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) Several hours.
(c) A full day and night.
(d) Half an hour.
5. What does the queen do when she hears Edmund is a human?
(a) Shows him the way back to the wardrobe.
(b) Invites him to get warm in her sledge.
(c) Asks about his reasons for coming to Narnia.
(d) Laughs and hugs him in welcome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lucy so excited to announce when she returns with Edmund from Narnia?
2. How does Edmund feel about the queen being called a witch?
3. Where does Lucy tell the faun she came from?
4. What does Edmund ask for when the queen offers to feed him whatever he wants?
5. Who is the first person in Narnia to speak to Edmund?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)