|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Turkish Delight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes an immediate interest in the wardrobe?
2. What does the queen do while Edmund is warming himself in her sledge?
(a) Begs him to stay in her castle.
(b) Compliments him and his cleverness.
(c) Offers to feed him whatever he needs.
(d) Peppers him with questions.
3. What does Lucy give the faun when he starts to cry while she is at his house?
(a) A kiss on the cheek.
(b) A ring.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) A hug.
4. Why are the Pevency children sent to live somewhere else at the beginning of the book?
(a) To help their grandfather in his old age.
(b) To take a vacation together.
(c) To visit their uncle for the summer.
(d) To avoid the air raids.
5. What kind of structure does the faun live in?
(a) A cave.
(b) A cabin.
(c) A dam.
(d) A lean-to.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Lucy in Narnia the first time?
2. What makes Edmund so ill on his first trip to Narnia?
3. Why is Lucy so upset about her siblings not believing that she went to Narnia?
4. How long does Susan think Lucy is gone?
5. What is the occupation of the man the Pevency children are sent to live with at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)