|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Turkish Delight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the queen bereft of any heirs when she meets Edmund?
(a) They have all deserted her cause.
(b) She is immortal.
(c) She has no children.
(d) They have been taken.
2. Why are the Pevency children sent to live somewhere else at the beginning of the book?
(a) To help their grandfather in his old age.
(b) To take a vacation together.
(c) To visit their uncle for the summer.
(d) To avoid the air raids.
3. What is the name of the faun?
(a) Mr. Tumnal.
(b) Mr. Timtail.
(c) Mr. Tanmas.
(d) Mr. Tumnus.
4. What does the queen first think Edmund is when she meets him in Narnia?
(a) A Roman.
(b) A son of Adam.
(c) A dwarf.
(d) A traitor.
5. What is the occupation of the man the Pevency children are sent to live with at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lucy so upset about her siblings not believing that she went to Narnia?
2. Which one of the following is NOT something the Pevency children do during the sunny weather after Lucy's first trip to Narnia?
3. What does the queen do while Edmund is warming himself in her sledge?
4. What does the White Queen yell at Edmund for when she first sees Edmund in Narnia?
5. What is inside the wardrobe in the spare room?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)