|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Turkish Delight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the faun offer to give Lucy when she wants to return to her siblings?
2. What is inside the wardrobe in the spare room?
(c) Moth balls.
(d) Winter coats.
3. What is the occupation of the man the Pevency children are sent to live with at the beginning of the book?
4. What does the faun do after Lucy calms him down when he is crying?
(a) Draws her a map.
(b) Tells her of a prophecy.
(c) Plays her a beautiful song.
(d) Takes her back home.
5. What does the White Queen yell at Edmund for when she first sees Edmund in Narnia?
(a) Disrupting her sleigh ride.
(b) Not respecting the queen.
(c) Not bowing to her.
(d) Not announcing his coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first question that Edmund is asked when he first enters Narnia?
2. Which one of the following is NOT something the Pevency children do during the sunny weather after Lucy's first trip to Narnia?
3. Why does Edmund go into the wardrobe for the first time?
4. Why is the queen bereft of any heirs when she meets Edmund?
5. What kind of structure does the faun live in?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)