|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Edmund and the Wardrobe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy tell the faun that she is when she first meets him?
(a) A princess.
(b) A human.
(c) A daughter of Ellen.
(d) A girl.
2. What is the name of the oldest sibling?
3. How long is Lucy in Narnia the first time?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) Half an hour.
(c) A full day and night.
(d) Several hours.
4. What is inside the wardrobe in the spare room?
(a) Moth balls.
(b) Winter coats.
5. Why does Edmund go into the wardrobe for the first time?
(a) He follows Lucy.
(b) He wants to find Narnia.
(c) He is hiding from the professor because he is in trouble.
(d) He is playing hide-and-seek.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the faun offer to give Lucy when she wants to return to her siblings?
2. What is the name of the faun?
3. Who is the faun planning to give Lucy to when she falls asleep?
4. What is the name of the second oldest sibling?
5. How do Lucy's siblings react when she tells them she has been to Narnia?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)