|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Back on This Side of the Door.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy give the faun when he starts to cry while she is at his house?
(a) A hug.
(b) A kiss on the cheek.
(c) A ring.
(d) A handkerchief.
2. What will happen to the faun if he is caught not following orders?
(a) He will be forced into slavery.
(b) He will be killed.
(c) He will be turned to stone.
(d) He will be banished from Narnia.
3. What does Peter lecture Edmund about after his first trip to Narnia?
(a) Letting Lucy out of his sight.
(b) Being cruel to younger people.
(c) Talking to strangers.
(d) Encouraging Lucy's imagination.
4. What does the faun ask Lucy when he first meets her?
(a) If she is lost.
(b) If she knows where she is.
(c) If she is a daughter of Eve.
(d) If she is in danger.
5. Where is the light in the wood coming from when Lucy gets to the end of the wardrobe?
(a) The moon.
(b) A street lamp.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) A campfire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edmund refuse to do when he returns from his first trip to Narnia?
2. Who does Susan take with her when she talks to the Professor about Lucy?
3. What does the queen insist Edmund do if he ever wants to see her again?
4. Where does Lucy tell the faun she came from?
5. What does the housekeeper do with the house sometimes?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)