|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Back on This Side of the Door.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lucy so happy about when she sees Edmund in Narnia for the first time?
(a) She knows an army is preparing to defeat the queen.
(b) Edmund was able to get in.
(c) Mr. Tumnus was not punished.
(d) She was able to get in again.
2. What does Lucy tell the faun that she is when she first meets him?
(a) A human.
(b) A girl.
(c) A daughter of Ellen.
(d) A princess.
3. What is the name of the second oldest sibling?
4. What does the queen insist Edmund do if he ever wants to see her again?
(a) Take a vow of loyalty.
(b) Bring his siblings to her.
(c) Never return to his former home.
(d) Refuse to see his family again.
5. What does Peter lecture Edmund about after his first trip to Narnia?
(a) Encouraging Lucy's imagination.
(b) Letting Lucy out of his sight.
(c) Being cruel to younger people.
(d) Talking to strangers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person in Narnia to speak to Edmund?
2. Where is the light in the wood coming from when Lucy gets to the end of the wardrobe?
3. What is the name of the faun?
4. Why does Susan feel the need to talk to someone after Edmund and Lucy return from their trip to Narnia?
5. Why does Edmund go into the wardrobe for the first time?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)