Chapter 1, Lucy Looks into a Wardrobe
1. Who are the Pevency children sent to live with at the beginning of the book?
(a) A friend of their mother's.
(b) Their uncle.
(c) Their grandfather.
(d) Their godfather.
2. Why are the Pevency children sent to live somewhere else at the beginning of the book?
(a) To help their grandfather in his old age.
(b) To take a vacation together.
(c) To avoid the air raids.
(d) To visit their uncle for the summer.
3. What is the occupation of the man the Pevency children are sent to live with at the beginning of the book?
4. What do the children like most about living at the house they are sent to live in at the beginning of the book?
(a) It is filled with books.
(b) They can do whatever they want.
(c) It is very large.
(d) The grounds are extensive and beautiful.
5. What is the name of the oldest sibling?
This section contains 4,926 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)