|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam think Grace smells like when they leave the studio?
2. How does Cole feel about Grace when he first meets her?
3. What does Cole say he and Isabel have in common?
4. What impresses Grace about the studio?
5. What is the studio called?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Grace say she sometimes feels cheated?
2. What question does Grace want to ask about her illness, and why?
3. What do Cole and Isabel argue about at her house?
4. What instructions do Grace's parents give her before they leave for St. Paul?
5. What decision does Grace tell her parents they have to make?
6. What does Grace hide from Sam at the studio, and what does it signify?
7. What happened to Sam in the shed when he was younger?
8. Why does Cole want to stay a wolf forever?
9. Where did Cole learn to analyze things scientifically?
10. Why does Cole say he convinced Victor to become a wolf?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who is involved in the attack on Victor, and what do they have to gain by doing this? How does this night alter the plot?
Essay Topic 2
What is Cole's secret identity, and how does this affect the outcome of the book? Why does Cole feel he must keep this a secret, and what does this say about the nature of the other people in the pack?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Cole become a wolf, and what leads him to this decision?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)