|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam see in the studio that makes him angry with Cole?
2. What does Sam always avoid?
3. From what does Cole say he wants to save Victor?
4. Who does Sam find in the shed?
5. What keeps Grace from shifting when she is bitten?
Short Essay Questions
1. What message does Angie leave for Cole?
2. Why does Cole think he can't keep himself in wolf form?
3. Of what is Sam afraid, and why?
4. What instructions do Grace's parents give her before they leave for St. Paul?
5. How does Isabel feel when she hears Cole wants to become a wolf permanently?
6. What does Grace hide from Sam at the studio, and what does it signify?
7. Why does Grace say she sometimes feels cheated?
8. What happened to Sam in the shed when he was younger?
9. Why does it bother Sam so much that Cole is famous?
10. What do Cole and Isabel argue about at her house?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the attributes that make a true leader? Who are the true leaders in this book, and how does their leadership affect the characters around them?
Essay Topic 2
Cole uses many different lies to complete his goals. What are some of these, and how do they affect the characters who hear them?
Essay Topic 3
What does Cole reveal about the nature of werewolves, and how do these ideas differ from the previously held ideas about werewolfism?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)