|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grace tell Cole she has always wondered about?
2. To what does Cole compare being a wolf when Grace asks him?
3. What message does Angie leave for Cole?
4. Why does Ulrik go to the doctor?
5. How does Cole know Angie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What message does Angie leave for Cole?
2. What happened to Sam in the shed when he was younger?
3. What does Grace hide from Sam at the studio, and what does it signify?
4. Why did Beck become a werewolf?
5. Who is Dmitra?
6. Why does Cole want to stay a wolf forever?
7. What makes Sam mad about Angie's message for Cole?
8. What question does Grace want to ask about her illness, and why?
9. What instructions do Grace's parents give her before they leave for St. Paul?
10. What decision does Grace tell her parents they have to make?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who is involved in the attack on Victor, and what do they have to gain by doing this? How does this night alter the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Justice and Mercy are two themes that are prevalent throughout this book. What are some of the places where these themes are present, and how do they work together to affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
What is Cole's secret identity, and how does this affect the outcome of the book? Why does Cole feel he must keep this a secret, and what does this say about the nature of the other people in the pack?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)