|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Isabel glad to NOT do around Grace?
2. What keeps Grace from shifting when she is bitten?
3. What does Sam always avoid?
4. For what does Isabel say Cole is really famous?
5. Who does Sam find in the shed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Grace say she sometimes feels cheated?
2. What struggle does Victor have in the shed?
3. What does Grace hide from Sam at the studio, and what does it signify?
4. Why does Cole want to stay a wolf forever?
5. What happens with the deer in the woods?
6. Why does it bother Sam so much that Cole is famous?
7. How does Isabel feel when she hears Cole wants to become a wolf permanently?
8. Why are Grace's parents going to St. Paul?
9. Why does Cole say he convinced Victor to become a wolf?
10. What do Cole and Isabel argue about at her house?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who is involved in the attack on Victor, and what do they have to gain by doing this? How does this night alter the plot?
Essay Topic 2
What happens to Grace at the end of the book, and what deeper meanings does this event imply? How does this one event change Grace's life and perspective?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Cole become a wolf, and what leads him to this decision?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)