|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What present does Gracie get for Sam?
2. Where does Sam go after he is caught in Grace's room?
3. Who recruited Cole to the pack?
4. Where is Grace treated for her illness?
5. Who catches Sam in Grace's room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Isabel been leaving in the woods, and why?
2. What does Sam have to get used to at the beginning of the book?
3. Why don't Isabel's parents want her hanging around with Grace?
4. What is NARKOTIKA?
5. What goal does Sam tell Grace to make?
6. How is Isabel responding to her feelings of guilt?
7. What does Grace want to hear about when Sam mentions her fever?
8. How does Sam explain to Karyn what has happened to Beck?
9. What does Isabel tell her parents when they tell her to stop hanging out with Grace?
10. What is Isabel feeling guilty about?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 2
The characters in this novel all have their own goals and motivations. Select 4 characters and write their main motivation throughout the story and how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 3
How do the wolves affect the course of the plot and what important cautions are given to those who are around them?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)