|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gathers around Grace in the woods?
2. What does Cole do when Isabel offers to sleep with him?
(a) He turns to a wolf.
(b) He refuses.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He kisses her.
3. What does Cole do when he gets home after his kill in the woods?
4. What does Sam complain about on the way home from the studio?
(a) That Beck lied to him.
(b) That he didn't finish his track.
(c) That the studio cost so much.
(d) That Cole is famous.
5. What does Grace tell Cole she has always wondered about?
(a) What drew Sam to her.
(b) What it would be like to change.
(c) What caused the first werewolf.
(d) What Jack saw before he died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam see in the studio that makes him angry with Cole?
2. What did Cole do in a fit of anger during a photo shoot once?
3. What is Kenny's?
4. From what does Cole say he wants to save Victor?
5. What does Sam choose to name his first album?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Grace say she sometimes feels cheated?
2. What message does Angie leave for Cole?
3. What does Grace hide from Sam at the studio, and what does it signify?
4. Why are Grace's parents going to St. Paul?
5. Why does it bother Sam so much that Cole is famous?
6. Why does Cole want to stay a wolf forever?
7. Why does Cole think he can't keep himself in wolf form?
8. What happens with the deer in the woods?
9. What keeps Grace from trying to turn?
10. What happened to Sam in the shed when he was younger?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)