|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam see in the studio that makes him angry with Cole?
(a) A poster of Cole.
(b) A note with Cole's handwriting.
(c) A record of Cole's.
(d) A TV with Cole's face.
2. What does Sam say a wolf's life lacks?
3. What does Sam say is the same as existing?
4. What does Grace use without permission after talking to her mother about Sam?
(a) A stereo.
(b) Her phone.
(c) The computer.
(d) A car.
5. What does Grace tell Cole she has always wondered about?
(a) What Jack saw before he died.
(b) What it would be like to change.
(c) What drew Sam to her.
(d) What caused the first werewolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Grace start bleeding at the studio?
2. What is Isabel's mother's profession?
3. How does Isabel recognize where Grace got her illness?
4. What does Isabel ask of Grace after she is surrounded by something in the woods?
5. What does Cole kill in the woods while in human form?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Cole and Isabel argue about at her house?
2. What happens with the deer in the woods?
3. Why did Beck become a werewolf?
4. How does Isabel feel when she hears Cole wants to become a wolf permanently?
5. What is surprising about Cole and Grace's first meeting?
6. What question does Grace want to ask about her illness, and why?
7. Why does Cole want to stay a wolf forever?
8. What struggle does Victor have in the shed?
9. What makes Sam mad about Angie's message for Cole?
10. Who is Dmitra?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)