|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sam find in the shed?
2. What does Sam promise Victor while he is in human form?
(a) He will take him home.
(b) He will help him.
(c) He will get Beck to welcome him.
(d) He will teach him.
3. Why doesn't Grace tell Sam she is sick when they are at the studio?
(a) She wants him to get sick.
(b) She thinks he already knows.
(c) She doesn't know for sure she is sick.
(d) She wants his day to be perfect.
4. Why does Ulrik go to the doctor?
(a) To ask about Sam.
(b) To seek psychiatric help.
(c) To request the antidote.
(d) To cure his werewolfism.
5. What does Cole say helps him charm people?
(a) He is rich.
(b) He can read people.
(c) He is handsome.
(d) He has more than one persona.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cole kill in the woods while in human form?
2. What surprises Sam about Victor?
3. What does Sam choose to name his first album?
4. What does Cole do when Isabel offers to sleep with him?
5. Why does Grace's mother say she is glad she had common sense at Grace's age?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Dmitra?
2. Why are Grace's parents going to St. Paul?
3. What happened to Sam in the shed when he was younger?
4. Why does Grace say she sometimes feels cheated?
5. What message does Angie leave for Cole?
6. What decision does Grace tell her parents they have to make?
7. What do Cole and Isabel argue about at her house?
8. Why does Cole think he can't keep himself in wolf form?
9. What struggle does Victor have in the shed?
10. What does Grace hide from Sam at the studio, and what does it signify?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)