|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cole say he and Isabel have in common?
(a) They are depressed.
(b) They are in love.
(c) They are dangerous.
(d) They are trying to escape.
2. Where does Isabel think Grace got her illness?
(a) The wolves.
(b) Her mother.
3. With what does Cole ask Isabel for help?
(a) Building up the pack.
(b) Curing Victor.
(c) Finding a way to stay human.
(d) Mating werewolves.
4. What does Sam challenge Cole to do?
(a) Stay in human form.
(b) Stay in wolf form.
(c) Face his demons.
(d) Write to his mother.
5. What is Kenny's?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A library.
(c) A bar.
(d) A diner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grace think Cole looks like when she first meets him?
2. What does Grace do after talking to her mother about Sam?
3. Why does Ulrik go to the doctor?
4. How does Cole know Angie?
5. Where does Cole learn of the wolf who stopped shifting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Sam in the shed when he was younger?
2. What keeps Grace from trying to turn?
3. Why are Grace's parents going to St. Paul?
4. Why does it bother Sam so much that Cole is famous?
5. What do Cole and Isabel argue about at her house?
6. How does Isabel feel when she hears Cole wants to become a wolf permanently?
7. What struggle does Victor have in the shed?
8. What happens with the deer in the woods?
9. What message does Angie leave for Cole?
10. What instructions do Grace's parents give her before they leave for St. Paul?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)