|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Isabel get worried when Grace complains?
(a) She never complains.
(b) She never gets sick.
(c) All of these.
(d) She seems really sick.
2. What does Cole say he has spent his whole life doing?
(a) Living up to his father's expectations.
(b) Trying to find his mission.
(c) Escaping a heart break.
(d) Running from his past.
3. What does Grace do after complaining to Isabel?
(a) Takes a nap.
(b) Heads home early.
(c) Goes to the nurse.
(d) All of these.
4. Who once tried to kill Sam?
(a) His parents.
(b) A priest.
(c) A robber.
(d) His teachers.
5. Why is Sam so surprised to get a present from Grace?
(a) They are not apart very often.
(b) She has no money.
(c) All of these.
(d) He hadn't thought she knew of his birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does Sam live?
2. To what magazine does Cole allude to in Chapter 12?
3. What does Grace call her illness?
4. For whom is Officer Koenig looking at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Rachel let Sam use?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sam explain to Karyn what has happened to Beck?
2. What makes life at Isabel's house uncomfortable?
3. Why does Cole tell Isabel he enjoys being a wolf?
4. Why is Grace so angry with her parents?
5. How is Sam discovered in Grace's room?
6. What is Isabel feeling guilty about?
7. What worries Sam about Grace?
8. What does Isabel tell her parents when they tell her to stop hanging out with Grace?
9. Why don't Isabel's parents want her hanging around with Grace?
10. When do wolves usually change to their wolf side?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)