|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What secret does Grace keep from her parents every night?
(a) Sam sleeps with her.
(b) She is a wolf.
(c) She goes to Sam's house.
(d) Isabel is living there.
2. What does Isabel skip often at school?
3. Who does Grace see in her sleep?
4. What strange object does Grace find in the woods?
(a) A cup.
(b) A shoe.
(c) A leash.
(d) A bowl.
5. Why does Sam hesitate to make long term plans?
(a) He doesn't know what Beck will want of him.
(b) He doesn't know if he will stay human.
(c) He doesn't know if he wants to stay human.
(d) He doesn't know if Grace will live.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel let Sam use?
2. What does Isabel say after Officer Koenig leaves?
3. Who is with Cole when Sam sees his human form for the first time?
4. What does the school nurse give Grace for her headache?
5. What does Sam miss from his childhood?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Grace so angry with her parents?
2. What does Isabel tell her parents when they tell her to stop hanging out with Grace?
3. Who is Beck?
4. What has Isabel been leaving in the woods, and why?
5. How does Rachel help Sam contact Grace and why?
6. What does Sam have to get used to at the beginning of the book?
7. How is Isabel responding to her feelings of guilt?
8. What secret does Grace tell Rachel after they make dinner?
9. What is Isabel feeling guilty about?
10. Why does Cole tell Isabel he enjoys being a wolf?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)