|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom is Officer Koenig looking at the beginning of the book?
2. Who recruited Cole to the pack?
3. What does Cole say he has spent his whole life doing?
(a) Living up to his father's expectations.
(b) Trying to find his mission.
(c) Escaping a heart break.
(d) Running from his past.
4. What strange object does Grace find in the woods?
(a) A leash.
(b) A cup.
(c) A bowl.
(d) A shoe.
5. Where does Sam go after he is caught in Grace's room?
(a) The woods.
(b) The school.
(c) Isabel's house.
(d) Beck's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sam hesitate to make long term plans?
2. How does Cole warm up when he is back in his human form?
3. Who owns the place where Sam works?
4. What season did Sam used to turn into a wolf?
5. Of whom does Cole remind Sam?
Short Essay Questions
1. What comforts Sam when he is not allowed to sleep with Grace?
2. Why is Grace so angry with her parents?
3. What about Cole confuses Sam?
4. How is Sam discovered in Grace's room?
5. What is Isabel feeling guilty about?
6. How is Isabel responding to her feelings of guilt?
7. What does Isabel tell her parents when they tell her to stop hanging out with Grace?
8. How does Sam explain to Karyn what has happened to Beck?
9. Why don't Isabel's parents want her hanging around with Grace?
10. What does Cole learn about Sam in a newspaper clipping?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)