|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Cole protected when he turns human in Chapter 12?
(a) Beck takes Cole home.
(b) Grace hides Cole from her mother.
(c) Isabel tells his mother Cole is her boyfriend.
(d) Sam helps Cole turn back to a wolf.
2. What does Isabel want to tell Olivia's brother?
(a) Olivia is a werewolf.
(b) Olivia has married Cole.
(c) Officer Koenig is looking for Olivia.
(d) John's family is in danger.
3. What is strange about Cole turning human in Chapter 12?
(a) It is not a full moon.
(b) It is winter.
(c) It is cold.
(d) It is voluntary.
4. Where do Isabel and Cole have their first kiss?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) Her room.
(c) Beck's house.
(d) The woods.
5. How does Cole warm up when he is back in his human form?
(a) He has sex with Isabel.
(b) He takes a bath.
(c) He puts on clothes.
(d) He runs in loops.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sam last see the person for whom Officer Koenig is looking?
2. Why does Sam hesitate to make long term plans?
3. Why is Sam so surprised to get a present from Grace?
4. What does Cole say he has spent his whole life doing?
5. What season did Sam used to turn into a wolf?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sam explain to Karyn what has happened to Beck?
2. What does Sam have to get used to at the beginning of the book?
3. What is Isabel feeling guilty about?
4. What comforts Sam when he is not allowed to sleep with Grace?
5. What secret does Isabel want to tell John?
6. What is NARKOTIKA?
7. What is Sam's main goal that he makes at the New Year?
8. What secret does Grace tell Rachel after they make dinner?
9. Who is Beck?
10. What goal does Sam tell Grace to make?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)