|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Isabel talk about the guilt she feels?
2. Where is Grace when she complains to Isabel about something?
(a) In class.
(b) The store.
(c) At practice.
(d) Her house.
3. What is Cole trying to find when he turns human in Chapter 12?
4. What is Grace called in her dream?
(a) The one who didn't shift.
(b) The new leader.
(c) The next to change.
(d) The Alpha Female.
5. In what state does Sam live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grace call her illness?
2. What does Cole realize in his life as a human?
3. Where is Cole from?
4. What does Grace do every year when the new year comes around?
5. What does Isabel want to tell Olivia's brother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What worries Sam about Grace?
2. What secret does Isabel want to tell John?
3. What about Cole confuses Sam?
4. What does Grace want to hear about when Sam mentions her fever?
5. What is Sam's main goal that he makes at the New Year?
6. Why does Cole tell Isabel he enjoys being a wolf?
7. What does Cole learn about Sam in a newspaper clipping?
8. What makes life at Isabel's house uncomfortable?
9. What comforts Sam when he is not allowed to sleep with Grace?
10. Why is Grace so angry with her parents?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)