|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is strange about Cole turning human in Chapter 12?
(a) It is winter.
(b) It is cold.
(c) It is not a full moon.
(d) It is voluntary.
2. Who does Grace see in her sleep?
3. Why does Sam hesitate to make long term plans?
(a) He doesn't know if he will stay human.
(b) He doesn't know if Grace will live.
(c) He doesn't know if he wants to stay human.
(d) He doesn't know what Beck will want of him.
4. What season did Sam used to turn into a wolf?
5. What does Sam tell Isabel to notify him about?
(a) If the wolves are in human form.
(b) If she needs a co-counselor.
(c) If she needs a new job.
(d) If her father gets worse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Sam think about his childhood?
2. Where is Cole when he is recruited to the pack?
3. What does Sam miss from his childhood?
4. What present does Gracie get for Sam?
5. What does Grace call her illness?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Isabel responding to her feelings of guilt?
2. How does Rachel help Sam contact Grace and why?
3. What does Isabel tell her parents when they tell her to stop hanging out with Grace?
4. What makes life at Isabel's house uncomfortable?
5. What comforts Sam when he is not allowed to sleep with Grace?
6. What secret does Grace tell Rachel after they make dinner?
7. What is Isabel feeling guilty about?
8. What does Cole learn about Sam in a newspaper clipping?
9. Why is Grace so angry with her parents?
10. What about Cole confuses Sam?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)