|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grace tell Cole she has always wondered about?
(a) What it would be like to change.
(b) What caused the first werewolf.
(c) What drew Sam to her.
(d) What Jack saw before he died.
2. What does Grace's mother call her relationship with Sam?
(a) A mistake.
(b) A crush.
(c) An infatuation.
(d) A serious problem.
3. Why does Sam always avoid something?
(a) His mother died in one.
(b) He is not sure why.
(c) He has been shocked before.
(d) His parents tried to kill him with it.
4. How does Cole feel about Grace when he first meets her?
(a) He is suspicious of her.
(b) He hates her.
(c) He is afraid of her.
(d) He likes her.
5. What does Sam think Grace smells like when they leave the studio?
6. What does Cole say helps him charm people?
(a) He is handsome.
(b) He is rich.
(c) He can read people.
(d) He has more than one persona.
7. What is the studio called?
(a) Ambulent Records.
(b) Recording Hacienda.
(c) Anarchy Recording.
(d) Records of the Ambivalent.
8. What does Cole say he and Isabel have in common?
(a) They are in love.
(b) They are dangerous.
(c) They are depressed.
(d) They are trying to escape.
9. In what kind of experiment does Cole tell Isabel he is involved?
10. What does Grace use without permission after talking to her mother about Sam?
(a) The computer.
(b) Her phone.
(c) A car.
(d) A stereo.
11. What does Angie do when Cole says he is suicidal?
12. Where does Grace say she feels the most at ease?
(a) The woods.
(b) Her bed.
(d) Sam's arms.
13. What gathers around Grace in the woods?
14. Why does Angie say she responded the way she did when Cole said he was suicidal?
(a) She will take no responsibility.
(b) He is the only one who can talk himself in or out of that.
(c) She didn't believe his threat.
(d) He didn't seem like the type to resort to that.
15. Why does Cole think he can't stay in wolf form?
(a) He has taken too many drugs.
(b) He is not old enough.
(c) He wants it too much.
(d) He likes Isabel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam tell Grace about Cole?
2. Where does Isabel think Grace got her illness?
3. What surprises Cole about Sam?
4. What does Cole kill in the woods while in human form?
5. Where does Cole learn of the wolf who stopped shifting?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)