|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sam tell Grace he knows what he does about Cole?
(a) He can hear it in his voice.
(b) Cole told him.
(c) He can see it in his eyes.
(d) He can sense it when he is a wolf.
2. Why doesn't Grace tell Sam she is sick when they are at the studio?
(a) She thinks he already knows.
(b) She wants his day to be perfect.
(c) She wants him to get sick.
(d) She doesn't know for sure she is sick.
3. Why does Grace want to be alone with Cole?
(a) To explain Sam to him.
(b) To be his friend.
(c) To kiss him.
(d) To get his help changing.
4. What is Isabel glad to NOT do around Grace?
(c) All of these.
5. What does Sam complain about on the way home from the studio?
(a) That the studio cost so much.
(b) That he didn't finish his track.
(c) That Beck lied to him.
(d) That Cole is famous.
6. What is Cole's father's occupation?
(a) Real Estate Agent.
(b) Talent Agent.
7. In what kind of experiment does Cole tell Isabel he is involved?
8. How does Isabel feel when she hears Cole wants to stay in wolf form?
9. What does Sam tell Grace about Cole?
(a) There is something broken in him.
(b) There is something scary in him.
(c) There is a lot of fear in him.
(d) There is a lot of anger in him.
10. What does Sam say a wolf's life lacks?
11. What is Isabel trying to ignore while with Grace?
(a) Her sighing.
(b) Her coughing.
(c) Her illness.
(d) Her sadness.
12. Why does Angie say she responded the way she did when Cole said he was suicidal?
(a) He didn't seem like the type to resort to that.
(b) She will take no responsibility.
(c) He is the only one who can talk himself in or out of that.
(d) She didn't believe his threat.
13. What does Sam say is the same as existing?
14. What does Cole blame for the mess in Beck's house?
(a) A herd of cats.
(b) An attack.
(d) The wind.
15. With what does Cole ask Isabel for help?
(a) Mating werewolves.
(b) Curing Victor.
(c) Building up the pack.
(d) Finding a way to stay human.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sam always avoid something?
2. What does Cole think about the cold as it pertains to shifting?
3. What does Cole say he and Isabel have in common?
4. From where does Grace start bleeding at the studio?
5. What does Cole kill in the woods while in human form?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)