|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cole say he has spent his whole life doing?
(a) Living up to his father's expectations.
(b) Trying to find his mission.
(c) Escaping a heart break.
(d) Running from his past.
2. Where does Sam go after he is caught in Grace's room?
(a) Isabel's house.
(b) Beck's house.
(c) The school.
(d) The woods.
3. How does Cole learn about Sam's past?
(a) He finds a newspaper clipping.
(b) He talks to Beck.
(c) He reads Sam's journal.
(d) He asks Sam.
4. Where is Cole from?
(a) New Guinea.
(b) New Jersey.
(c) New York.
(d) New Mexico.
5. What odor comes from the wolf corpse in the woods?
6. Who recruited Cole to the pack?
7. Who owns the place where Sam works?
8. Where does Sam work?
(a) A coffee shop.
(b) A library.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A grocery store.
9. What does the school nurse give Grace for her headache?
10. In what state does Sam live?
11. Where is Cole when he is recruited to the pack?
12. Where does Sam tell Isabel he is staying?
(a) With Grace.
(b) In the attic of the library.
(c) In Cole's garage.
(d) At Beck's house.
13. What season did Sam used to turn into a wolf?
14. What did Grace lose the year before this book begins?
(a) Her humanity.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her friend.
(d) Her wealth.
15. What makes Sam think about his childhood?
(a) His birthday.
(b) Hearing the phone ring.
(c) The changing seasons.
(d) Grace's scrap books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isabel say after Officer Koenig leaves?
2. Who catches Sam in Grace's room?
3. What is Cole trying to find when he turns human in Chapter 12?
4. Who put the strange object in the woods?
5. What does Sam say Grace smells like?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)