|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 through 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam tell his boss about Beck?
(a) He is terminally ill.
(b) He is locked up.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is moving.
2. What does Sam say a wolf's life lacks?
3. What does Grace call her illness?
(a) A cold.
(b) A virus.
(c) A bite.
(d) A weakness.
4. Where did Sam last see the person for whom Officer Koenig is looking?
(a) The library.
(b) The woods.
(c) The infirmary.
(d) Beck's house.
5. What makes Sam think about his childhood?
(a) Grace's scrap books.
(b) The changing seasons.
(c) His birthday.
(d) Hearing the phone ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam always avoid?
2. What does Isabel say after Officer Koenig leaves?
3. In what state does Sam live?
4. What is Isabel trying to ignore while with Grace?
5. Why does Grace's mother say she is glad she had common sense at Grace's age?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)