Chapters 1 through 10
1. Who narrates the prologue?
2. What did Grace lose the year before this book begins?
(a) Her friend.
(b) Her wealth.
(c) Her humanity.
(d) Her father.
3. What season did Sam used to turn into a wolf?
4. In what state does Sam live?
5. Why does Sam have to build a new life for himself?
(a) He has graduated.
(b) He isn't a wolf anymore.
(c) He is a wolf now.
(d) His parents have died.
6. Where does Sam work?
(a) A coffee shop.
(b) A library.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A grocery store.
7. What is Isabel worried about at the beginning of the book?
(a) Her job.
(b) Her father.
(c) The wolves in the woods.
(d) The city council elections.
8. Where does Sam tell Isabel he is staying?
(a) With Grace.
(b) In the attic of the library.
(c) At Beck's house.
(d) In Cole's garage.
9. Where is Sam really staying at the beginning of the book?
(a) In the attic of the library.
(b) At Beck's house.
(c) In Cole's garage.
(d) With Grace.
This section contains 3,802 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)