|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Godfrey go with Hon?
(a) Marshfield's cottage.
(b) Lansing's cottage.
(c) Pick's cottage.
(d) Banning's cottage.
2. After doing some research in Florida, where will McCoy, Hart, and Moore go?
3. If the Pelican is not spotted by the Japanese, what will it do every morning?
4. In what hotel is the radio room for security located?
5. How many pounds of Special Equipment will be sent according to Banning's message?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Dillon talking to Major Jack Finch and Lieutenant Colonel Stanley Holliman about the R4D?
2. Whose leadership does the rescue group look to?
3. Whose baby is Daphne pregnant with?
4. Who knocks on the door while Hart and the call girl talk in his suite?
5. What does Dillon intend on extracting via the R4D mission?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ellen decide to do when she is forced to move out of the cottage?
2. What is surprising about the Japanese attack on Guadalcanal?
3. Why is Pluto surprised by Gregory?
4. What does Galloway say and do for the Dauntess pilots?
5. Why does Stecker go to Henderson with Galloway?
6. Why does a doctor come to see Moore?
7. What does Operation Pickle involve?
8. Why is McCoy being brought back to the US according to Jake?
9. Why is Galloway angry at Pick and Dick in the Wildcats?
10. What is Moore's relationship with Joanne?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)