|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the rescue mission called?
(a) Operation Pickle.
(b) Operation Banning.
(c) Operation McCoy.
(d) Operation Pick.
2. Where is Dillon talking to Major Jack Finch and Lieutenant Colonel Stanley Holliman about the R4D?
(c) Espirito Santo.
3. If Banning interferes in the rescue mission, where will he be sent back to?
(a) United States.
4. What is another name for Hon?
5. Who does Pickering want to rescue while keeping the Coastwatcher station active?
(a) Jason and Erik.
(b) Howard and Koffler.
(c) Jan and James.
(d) Steve and Marty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rickabee show Pickering exempting any Office of Management Analysis staff from public relations activity?
2. Where does Jack go with Galloway after learning about his son's fate?
3. Who has broken the code and knows the radio is there according to McCoy?
4. What do the men discuss after Ernie Sage leaves the hotel suite at Walter Reed?
5. On Baku Island, where is a long encrypted message received?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Galloway angry at Pick and Dick in the Wildcats?
2. Why does McCoy not want to tell Koffler or Howard about the rescue?
3. Why is Pluto surprised by Gregory?
4. Why does a doctor come to see Moore?
5. Why is McCoy being brought back to the US according to Jake?
6. What are some objections to the Operation Pickle?
7. What does Operation Pickle involve?
8. What is Moore's relationship with Joanne?
9. What does Galloway say and do for the Dauntess pilots?
10. What happens when the house detective comes to Hart's suite?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)