|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of exercises does Joanne help Moore do?
2. When Dillon appears for his appointment with Brigadier General J.J. Steward, what is Stewart very concerned about?
(a) His money.
(b) His health.
(c) His clothes.
(d) His food.
3. What island does McCoy have experience on?
4. What does Dawkins think of Galloway's mission?
(a) It is suicidal.
(b) It is weak.
(c) It is great.
(d) It is strong.
5. Where is Dillon talking to Major Jack Finch and Lieutenant Colonel Stanley Holliman about the R4D?
(b) Espirito Santo.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Florida, what does a local Civil Defense woman discuss?
2. What does MacArthur want to know about Pickering that Hon tries to hide?
3. What is the public relations piece that Dillon is working on called?
4. How does Godfrey change the course of the mission by his disclosure to Pluto?
5. What does Galloway co-pilot?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Jack relieved at Guadalcanal?
2. After Ernie leaves the suite, what do the naval men discuss?
3. What is surprising about the Japanese attack on Guadalcanal?
4. What is Moore's relationship with Joanne?
5. What do Hart and his men do to begin Operation Pickle?
6. Why does a doctor come to see Moore?
7. What does Operation Pickle involve?
8. What are some objections to the Operation Pickle?
9. Why is Ellen upset with the men at the cottage?
10. What secrecy is around Operation Pickle and how do crew members feel about it?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)