|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the Pelican is not spotted by the Japanese, what will it do every morning?
2. What island does McCoy have experience on?
3. What do the men discuss after Ernie Sage leaves the hotel suite at Walter Reed?
(a) Miscellaneous content.
(b) Top Secret content.
(c) KGB content.
(d) CIA content.
4. At what hotel is Rickabee called to a meeting by Pickering?
(a) Jason Forster.
(b) Walter Reed.
(d) Prince Edward.
5. What do Captain Al Stein and Lieutenant Mainwaring carry for the men to take on the planes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Galloway co-pilot?
2. When Dillon appears for his appointment with Brigadier General J.J. Steward, what is Stewart very concerned about?
3. What does the rescue team decide that they should make repeated attempts to do until they succeed either with the submarine or the R4D?
4. What has happened to Jack's son?
5. What does Rickabee show Pickering exempting any Office of Management Analysis staff from public relations activity?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Rickabee and Pickering oppose Dillon at the Office of Management Analysis?
2. How does the group view McCoy on the rescue mission?
3. What is happening as a result of MacArthur's orders?
4. After Ernie leaves the suite, what do the naval men discuss?
5. When Finch is lost in battle, how does Galloway respond?
6. What does Banning think of Ellen and of Pickering's security?
7. How do Rickabee and Pickering differ on the rescue mission?
8. How does Godfrey exhibit his courage?
9. What secrecy is around Operation Pickle and how do crew members feel about it?
10. Why is McCoy being brought back to the US according to Jake?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)