|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the house that Fleming rents in Brisbane?
(a) Water Lily.
(d) Magic Fruit.
2. With what does Moore return at midnight holding to the hotel suite?
(a) A can of film.
(b) A corporate haul.
(c) A book.
(d) A jewel.
3. Where does Sage arrive to stay with McCoy under the cover of American Pharmaceuticals?
(a) Foster Lafayette.
(b) John May.
(d) Prince Edwards.
4. Where does the rescue mission move their equipment to initially?
5. With whom does Godfrey talk about the rescue mission apart from Pluto?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to Jack's son?
2. What is Hart aboard over the Solomon Sea looking for a submarine?
3. When Finch is lost in battle, what does Galloway do?
4. How many pounds of Special Equipment will be sent according to Banning's message?
5. What does Banning find lax in Pickering's organization?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening as a result of MacArthur's orders?
2. Why is Jack relieved at Guadalcanal?
3. How does the group view McCoy on the rescue mission?
4. Why does a doctor come to see Moore?
5. How do Rickabee and Pickering differ on the rescue mission?
6. Why is Galloway angry at Pick and Dick in the Wildcats?
7. What secrecy is around Operation Pickle and how do crew members feel about it?
8. How does Godfrey exhibit his courage?
9. What is the decoded MAGIC message received in the Dungeon?
10. What does Banning think of Ellen and of Pickering's security?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)