|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What island does McCoy have experience on?
2. What is the term in the message that Koffler receives that means something about Daphne?
(a) Lovey dovey.
(b) Wagga Wagga.
(c) Hubba Hubba.
(d) Meet you soon.
3. Who arrives at the cottage to examine Moore?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A priest.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A toothsayer.
4. Who knocks on the door while Hart and the call girl talk in his suite?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A house detective.
(c) A layman.
(d) A dancer.
5. What/whom is Godfrey sent to find out about?
(d) Field reports.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Godfrey go with Hon?
2. Who has broken the code and knows the radio is there according to McCoy?
3. What program involves intercepting Japanese encoded messages?
4. What is the rescue mission supposed to do on Baku Island?
5. Where does Sage arrive to stay with McCoy under the cover of American Pharmaceuticals?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the message at Ferdinand Six reveal?
2. Why is Jack relieved at Guadalcanal?
3. Why is Pluto surprised by Gregory?
4. When Finch is lost in battle, how does Galloway respond?
5. What happens when the house detective comes to Hart's suite?
6. Why is Galloway angry at Pick and Dick in the Wildcats?
7. What is happening as a result of MacArthur's orders?
8. Why does a doctor come to see Moore?
9. Why does Stecker go to Henderson with Galloway?
10. What do Hart and his men do to begin Operation Pickle?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)