|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pick's father?
2. When Dillon appears for his appointment with Brigadier General J.J. Steward, what is Stewart very concerned about?
(a) His health.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His food.
(d) His money.
3. Whose heroics does Steward share with Dillon about Bloody Ridge?
4. Since Pickering is upset about Koffler and Howard on Baku Island, what has he been doing?
5. At what hotel is Rickabee called to a meeting by Pickering?
(a) Prince Edward.
(b) Walter Reed.
(d) Jason Forster.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Godfrey change the course of the mission by his disclosure to Pluto?
2. Who does Pickering want to rescue while keeping the Coastwatcher station active?
3. What do Captain Al Stein and Lieutenant Mainwaring carry for the men to take on the planes?
4. Where does the rescue mission discuss weapons before their operation?
5. With what does Rickabee find fault with Pickering?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Pluto surprised by Gregory?
2. When Finch is lost in battle, how does Galloway respond?
3. What are some objections to the Operation Pickle?
4. What happens when the house detective comes to Hart's suite?
5. Why is McCoy being brought back to the US according to Jake?
6. What does Galloway say and do for the Dauntess pilots?
7. Why does Stecker go to Henderson with Galloway?
8. Why is Fleming annoyed with Banning about the rescue mission?
9. What secrecy is around Operation Pickle and how do crew members feel about it?
10. Why do Rickabee and Pickering oppose Dillon at the Office of Management Analysis?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)