|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what island do Steve Koffler and Ian Bruce spot a squadron of Japanese Betty Bombers?
2. Where is Koffler when he is worried about the men stealing from the Japanese?
3. Who is sitting with the President when Fowler arrives?
4. Who arrives in Pickering's suite when Pickering's uniforms are delivered?
5. What does Howard have as he parachutes?
(a) A radio.
(b) A gun.
(c) A hoodie.
(d) A tarp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Zimmerman a sergeant of?
2. Where do Sage, Kridedler, and McCoy meet in New York?
3. Where does Hart attend boot camp?
4. What does Reeves build the treehouse for?
5. What is the Temporary building that McCoy reports to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Hart summoned by McCoy?
2. What does Zimmerman discover about Thomas McCoy's deployment?
3. How does Thomas McCoy pose a problem for the Marines?
4. What does Pickering argue about with Fowler in order to get out of the Navy?
5. How does Koffler avoid detection by the Betty Bombers?
6. What is the formality that Fowler experiences when he travels to the White House?
7. What happens when the radio goes off before the invasion?
8. Why does Hart hate Warren?
9. How do the Americans keep their troops fresh for the attack on Henderson Field?
10. What is the importance of the Coastwatchers?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)