|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in Long Island is the plant that Pickering is going to visit?
2. What is Pickering lying sick in bed with at the hotel?
(a) Yellow Fever.
3. Where are Pickering's uniforms from?
(a) Love Birds.
(b) Dania Suites.
(c) Leahy Enterprises.
(d) Brooks Brothers.
4. What is Feldt the Commanding Officer of?
(b) Lion Heads.
(d) Eagle Recruits.
5. Who will Pickering meet when he dines with the President according to Fowler?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does McCoy arrive with Moore to recruit men?
2. Where is Fowler driven by a White House car to board the yacht?
3. Where does Ken have to report to for duty that Sage plans on accompanying him to?
4. When does Ken plan on marrying Sage?
5. What is the name of the freighter mentioned in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Pickering and Stecker end up in Pensacola?
2. How does Koffler avoid detection by the Betty Bombers?
3. How do the Americans keep their troops fresh for the attack on Henderson Field?
4. How does Koffler respond when he finds the camp is empty?
5. What is the importance of the Coastwatchers?
6. Why does Hart hate Warren?
7. What does Zimmerman discover about Thomas McCoy's deployment?
8. How does Pick respond to news of his father's illness?
9. How does Rickabee assist Pickering?
10. How is Buka Island described in Chapter 1?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)