|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at the cottage to examine Moore?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A priest.
(d) A toothsayer.
2. How does Ernie travel when she goes to Washington D.C. from Florida?
(a) By boat.
(b) By car.
(c) By plane.
(d) By train.
3. What card game do the nurses play with Moore?
(a) Gin rummy.
4. What does Banning find lax in Pickering's organization?
5. What is the public relations piece that Dillon is working on called?
(a) Underwater throws.
(b) Dillon's heroes.
(c) Magnum P.I.
(d) Love and disasters.
6. What is the rescue mission supposed to do on Baku Island?
(a) Lock it.
(b) Loudly proclaim victory.
(c) Sneak on it.
(d) Fight on it.
7. Whose leadership does the rescue group look to?
8. What does Dawkins think of Galloway's mission?
(a) It is suicidal.
(b) It is weak.
(c) It is great.
(d) It is strong.
9. Since Pickering is upset about Koffler and Howard on Baku Island, what has he been doing?
10. What disease does Moore have?
(a) Small pox.
(c) Yellow Fever.
11. What does Ellen protest against initially that McCoy says about the cottage?
(a) That it is old.
(b) That it is dirty.
(c) That the men will stay there.
(d) That the owner is lewd.
12. Where is Jack when he hears about his son?
(a) Washington D.C.
(c) Baku Island.
13. What does John have to do to secure Daphne's custody?
(a) Fight people.
(b) Verbally agree.
(c) Do a lawsuit.
(d) Sign a document.
14. What does the rescue team decide that they should make repeated attempts to do until they succeed either with the submarine or the R4D?
(a) Give in.
15. Where is Pick's father when he meets with Edson?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jack go with Galloway after learning about his son's fate?
2. At what hotel is Rickabee called to a meeting by Pickering?
3. When Ellen has to leave the cottage, where does she have to stay?
4. With whom does Moore share a suite at the Foster Lafayette Hotel?
5. What do many people involved in the rescue mission feel about it?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)