|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the Pelican is not spotted by the Japanese, what will it do every morning?
2. What card game do the nurses play with Moore?
(a) Gin rummy.
3. When Dillon appears for his appointment with Brigadier General J.J. Steward, what is Stewart very concerned about?
(a) His food.
(b) His health.
(c) His money.
(d) His clothes.
4. When Hart returns to the Fowler suite is Washington, what does Patricia Pickering apologize for?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Their food.
(c) The size of the suite.
(d) Pick's antics.
5. What is the name of the active Coastwatcher station?
(a) Love Struck.
(b) Missing Troupe.
(c) Troubadour Eleven.
(d) Ferdinand Six.
6. Who arrives at the cottage to examine Moore?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A priest.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A toothsayer.
7. What relays the information to Feldt and Banning about the radio results?
(a) The Pelican.
(b) The Sisters.
(c) The march.
(d) The event.
8. Who has broken the code and knows the radio is there according to McCoy?
(b) The Americans.
(c) The Japanese.
9. What is the public relations piece that Dillon is working on called?
(a) Magnum P.I.
(b) Underwater throws.
(c) Dillon's heroes.
(d) Love and disasters.
10. On September 13, how many F4F Wildcats are delivered to Henderson Field?
11. What results are favorable and sent back by radio to Baku?
12. What does Dawkins not believe when he is talking to Galloway at the field?
(a) Galloway's story.
(b) Jake's story.
(c) Leigh's story.
(d) Marge's story.
13. Why does McCoy stay on the beach with Hart?
(a) So that McCoy can be stronger.
(b) So that Wagner can come too.
(c) So that Hart can be stronger.
(d) So that Wallace can move alone.
14. At what hotel is Rickabee called to a meeting by Pickering?
(a) Jason Forster.
(c) Prince Edward.
(d) Walter Reed.
15. Whose leadership does the rescue group look to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for Hon?
2. What does Rickabee show Pickering exempting any Office of Management Analysis staff from public relations activity?
3. Who does Pickering want to rescue while keeping the Coastwatcher station active?
4. What analysts have a meeting with General MacArthur?
5. On Baku Island, where is a long encrypted message received?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)