|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Pick's fighter squadron?
(c) Bora Island.
(d) Parris Island.
2. What does Hart do before he enters the Marine Corps?
(a) He is a fireman.
(b) He is a police officer.
(c) He is a lieutenant.
(d) He is a guard.
3. Where does McCoy arrive with Moore to recruit men?
(a) Banff Island.
(b) Storage Island.
(c) Parris Island.
(d) Mew Island.
4. What is the Australian firm hired to convert the cart's contents into?
5. What hotel in the family chain do Stecker and Pick wish to visit?
(b) Foster Park.
(c) Grant Park.
(d) Lincoln Park.
6. What Battalion lands on Guadalcanal led by Edson?
(a) 3rd Raider.
(b) 4th Raider.
(c) 2nd Raider.
(d) 1st Raider.
7. What does Howard have as he parachutes?
(a) A gun.
(b) A hoodie.
(c) A radio.
(d) A tarp.
8. Who is injured and waits at Henderson Field?
9. Where does Rickabee have orders for Hart to travel to?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) San Raphael.
(c) San Diego.
(d) San Antonio.
10. Where does the Senator Fowler stay in Washington DC?
(a) Bridgeport Hotel.
(b) Lions Head Hotel.
(c) Fowler Hotel.
(d) Foster Lafayette Hotel.
11. How many Japanese Betty Bombers does Koffer see?
12. What is inside the crates that are being unloaded?
(b) Cavalry sabers.
13. When does Ken plan on marrying Sage?
(a) During the war.
(b) That day.
(c) Before the war.
(d) After the war.
14. What relationship does Osgood have with McCoy?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) They are neighbors.
(c) They are friends.
(d) They are enemies.
15. What is the Temporary building that McCoy reports to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ken have to report to for duty that Sage plans on accompanying him to?
2. What is Pickering lying sick in bed with at the hotel?
3. Whose reports are accurate regarding enemy aircraft?
4. For how long are the crates unloaded without being opened?
5. Where does the parachute drop occur?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)