|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the fighter squadron that Pick will be joining?
2. What organization does Pickering want to leave?
(a) The Airforce.
(b) The Army.
(c) The Navy.
(d) The Generals.
3. How do Stecker and Pick reach Long Island?
(a) By limousine only.
(b) By limousine and taxi.
(c) By taxi only.
(d) By bus only.
4. What role does Galloway play in the Navy?
(a) He is a writer.
(b) He is an agent.
(c) He is a commander.
(d) He is a soldier.
5. Where is Koffler when he is worried about the men stealing from the Japanese?
6. Who is injured and waits at Henderson Field?
7. What is the Temporary building that McCoy reports to?
8. How many Japanese Betty Bombers does Koffer see?
9. What did Pickering leave behind at the hospital before he came to the suite?
(a) His heart.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His gun.
(d) His pills.
10. What is Pickering lying sick in bed with at the hotel?
(c) Yellow Fever.
11. What is inside the crates that are being unloaded?
(d) Cavalry sabers.
12. What does Pickering think he can do with his company?
(a) Make a profit.
(b) Contribute more to the war effort.
(c) Win the nationals.
(d) Gain popularity.
13. What is Zimmerman a sergeant of?
14. In what vehicle do Pickering and Stecker travel to the Naval Air Station?
15. Who is aboard a R4D heading for Guadalcanal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What hotel in the family chain do Stecker and Pick wish to visit?
2. In what city/town do Zimmerman and Thomas McCoy land at Henderson field?
3. Where does Ken have to report to for duty that Sage plans on accompanying him to?
4. Who will Pickering meet when he dines with the President according to Fowler?
5. What does Hart do before he enters the Marine Corps?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)