|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Captain Al Stein and Lieutenant Mainwaring carry for the men to take on the planes?
2. What carries a story about Pickering's promotion to Brigadier General?
(a) A letter.
(b) A radio program.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A dance routine.
3. What is the name of the plant that Pickering is going to visit in Long Island?
4. Where is Fowler driven by a White House car to board the yacht?
(a) Washington Naval Yard.
(b) Christie Naval Yard.
(c) Marks Naval Yard.
(d) Annapolis Naval Yard.
5. How do Stecker and Pick reach Long Island?
(a) By limousine only.
(b) By limousine and taxi.
(c) By taxi only.
(d) By bus only.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Moore return at midnight holding to the hotel suite?
2. What does McCoy discuss the possibility of using to extract men and to put in a replacement team?
3. What is the Australian firm hired to convert the cart's contents into?
4. Where was Zimmerman stationed with McCoy?
5. Since Pickering is upset about Koffler and Howard on Baku Island, what has he been doing?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)