|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pickering leave behind at the hospital before he came to the suite?
(a) His pills.
(b) His gun.
(c) His intelligence.
(d) His heart.
2. Where does Ken have to report to for duty that Sage plans on accompanying him to?
3. As the group on Buka Island hide what goods they can near a cave, which lieutenant arrives?
4. What role does Galloway play in the Navy?
(a) He is an agent.
(b) He is a writer.
(c) He is a commander.
(d) He is a soldier.
5. Where is Feldt the Commanding Officer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does General Vandergrift hold a meeting to bring his staff up-to-date on attacks?
2. What is the name of the Presidential yacht?
3. Who is Hart's assistant drill instructor?
4. Whose heroics does Steward share with Dillon about Bloody Ridge?
5. Where do Sage, Kridedler, and McCoy meet in New York?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)