|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Galloway play in the Navy?
(a) He is a commander.
(b) He is a soldier.
(c) He is a writer.
(d) He is an agent.
2. Where is Fowler driven by a White House car to board the yacht?
(a) Christie Naval Yard.
(b) Washington Naval Yard.
(c) Annapolis Naval Yard.
(d) Marks Naval Yard.
3. Message are sent to the cryptographic room in the basement. What is the basement called?
(a) The Base.
(b) The Floor.
(c) The Basement.
(d) The Dungeon.
4. How long was Pickering supposed to stay at the hospital?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 1 week.
5. Where is Pick dining with his grandfather, Andrew Foster?
(a) San Diego.
(b) San Raphael.
(c) San Antonio.
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Stecker and Pick find a ride from New Jersey to?
2. If Banning interferes in the rescue mission, where will he be sent back to?
3. What does Fowler help Pickering do before going to dinner?
4. What hospital is Pickering at?
5. How many pounds of Special Equipment will be sent according to Banning's message?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)