|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What arrangements does Pick make for Hart for his stay?
2. What is the name of the house that Fleming rents in Brisbane?
(b) Magic Fruit.
(c) Water Lily.
3. What kind of analyst is Ellen Feller?
4. What program involves intercepting Japanese encoded messages?
5. Where do Pick and Hart meet Foster after landing the plane?
(a) The suite.
(b) The restaurant.
(c) The library.
(d) The hotel bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the President say is impossible for Pickering to do?
2. What is the Temporary building that McCoy reports to?
3. Where is Pick dining with his grandfather, Andrew Foster?
4. What does Fowler help Pickering do before going to dinner?
5. In what hotel is the radio room for security located?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)