|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what causes did Lincoln campaign?
(a) Ending the displacement of Indians.
(b) Relocating the state capital.
(c) Increasing federal oversight of land speculation.
(d) Lowering taxes.
2. Describe Lincoln's two children.
3. What does Donald say Lincoln was ruled by in his early career?
4. About what did Lincoln speak out against as a Representative?
(a) The dislocation of the Cherokee.
(b) The beginnings of the Mexican War.
(c) The continuation of the Monroe Doctrine.
(d) The Spanish-American War.
5. When was Lincoln born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lincoln beginning to be known for after years of traveling the court circuit?
2. Describe Lincoln's relationship with his ancestry.
3. Who was Mary Todd?
4. Who was the President when Lincoln served in the Senate?
5. For whose nomination for President did Lincoln campaign?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)