1. When was Lincoln born?
2. Describe Lincoln's relationship with his ancestry.
(a) He was closely attentive to his parentage.
(b) He was not interested in it.
(c) His siblings were intent on knowing their relatives, but he was not.
(d) His mother kept in touch with her relatives, but his father did not with his.
3. What did Lincoln know about his grandmother?
(a) She was a runaway slave.
(b) She was probably illegitimate.
(c) She was rich.
(d) She came from a noble family.
4. What did Lincoln believe he inherited from his grandmother?
5. What was the status of the family of Lincoln's father?
6. Where did Lincoln's father start out before he moved to Illinois?
(a) North Carolina.
7. Describe Lincoln's schooling.
(a) He was not schooled much because he had to work with the family.
(b) He was schooled at home by his parents.
(c) He was the first child sent away to school.
(d) He studied a little but never distinguished himself.
This section contains 5,118 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)