1. Part 1, Chapters 1-7 focus on the days between Abraham Lincoln's arrival in Washington, D.C. and ________.
2. Who meets Lincoln at the train station in Washington, D.C.?
Elihu B. Washburne.
3. Where is Lincoln taken upon his arrival in Washington, D.C.?
4. Who does Lincoln meet at Willard's Hotel and who agrees to be Secretary of State?
William H. Seward.
5. Which female abolition opponent is introduced in Chapter 2?
6. Who is entertained by Annie Surratt?
7. Why has Lincoln arrived in Washington in great secrecy?
There is a plot against his life.
This section contains 3,952 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)