|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose face appears on the new U.S. dollar bill?
2. From what state do the first Union troops arrive in Washington?
(c) Rhode Island.
3. Whose marriage proposal does Kate Chase accept?
4. Who is known for drifting off during important discussions?
(a) Saul P. Chase.
(b) Salmon P. Chase.
(c) Samuel P. Chesterson.
(d) Samuel P. Chase.
5. How many men is Lincoln forced to call up in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Mrs. Lincoln spend much of her time?
2. Where is the body of Col. Ellsworth taken after he is killed?
3. Who escorts Lincoln on a tour of Washington?
4. The conspirators want Herold to __________________.
5. What does Seward think will happen to Lincoln?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)