|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the U.S. president that Lincoln succeeds?
2. Chase and Seward agree between themselves that Lincoln must let them run the government as a ____________.
(c) socialist state.
(d) city state.
3. Who is the scandalous reporter for the New York Herald?
(a) John Hay.
(b) Jacques Wyatt.
(c) Chevalier Wikoff.
(d) Chace Adams.
4. Who is framed for leaking information to Wikoff?
(a) The White House groundskeeper.
(b) Secretary Steward.
(c) David Herold.
(d) Kate Chase.
5. How does Mrs. Lincoln attempt to talk to Willie after his death?
(a) She attends seances.
(b) She writes on glass.
(c) She prays.
(d) She puts notes on his grave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What request does Herndon make of Lincoln?
2. Who stalks Lincoln as he walks to church with Seward?
3. Who is Salmon P. Chase's daughter?
4. Who does Sickles think is Wikoff's source of information?
5. Where is Lincoln taken upon his arrival in Washington, D.C.?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)