|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Lincoln's inaugural parade best be characterized?
2. What office does Roger B. Taney hold?
(a) Secretary of State.
(b) Attorney General.
(c) Chief Justice.
(d) Chief of Staff.
3. Which female abolition opponent is introduced in Chapter 2?
(a) Mary Scirocco.
(b) Mary Surratt.
(c) Mary Stewart.
(d) Ellen Surratt.
4. What do conspirators Annie Surrat and David Herold call Lincoln?
5. Who becomes Lincoln's favorite general?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose face appears on the new U.S. dollar bill?
2. What office does Kate Chase expect her father to attain in 1864?
3. Which of the following bad news does Lincoln NOT receive in Chapter 13?
4. Who meets with smugglers to discuss how easy it would be to kill Lincoln?
5. With what does Mrs. Lincoln spend much of her time?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)