|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what method does Herold often think of killing Lincoln?
(a) Shooting him.
(b) Stabbing him.
(c) Poisoning him.
(d) Strangling him.
2. What do conspirators Annie Surrat and David Herold call Lincoln?
3. Who meets with smugglers to discuss how easy it would be to kill Lincoln?
4. Which of the following is NOT one of Lincoln's sons?
5. Which of the following is NOT true about the new Congress?
(a) It will be all-Northern.
(b) It is largely Republican.
(c) Women will be given five seats.
(d) It is abolitionist.
Short Answer Questions
1. As what does Mrs. Lincoln justify her overspending?
2. What would Lincoln give up if it were possible?
3. Who is Salmon P. Chase's daughter?
4. The Confederacy has half the troops as the Union does and ______________.
5. With whom does Lincoln side when believing that black men are not inferior to white men?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)