|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the mood in Washington as Chapter 14 begins?
(c) At war.
2. How much debt has Mrs. Lincoln incurred for the White House at this time?
3. Why do the conspirators want Lincoln shot prior to the election?
(a) To ensure McClellan's victory.
(b) To end the war.
(c) To nominate Chase.
(d) To end abolition.
4. What order does Lincoln issue about Fort Sumter in Chapter 11?
(a) Surrender it.
(b) Attack it.
(c) Re-supply it.
(d) Burn it.
5. Who meets with smugglers to discuss how easy it would be to kill Lincoln?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the controversy surrounding Robert Lincoln during this time?
2. What is the main event in Part 1, Chapter 8?
3. Why is Mrs. Lincoln so upset in Part 2, Chapter 2?
4. Where does David Herold take a job?
5. Who is the editor of the New York Tribune in 1864?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)