|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims to have owned a pickle factory in Chapter 65?
(a) Thomas Havens.
(b) Lawrence T. Decroix.
(c) Lieutenant Cecil Stone.
(d) Eddie Baron.
2. Who is the outspoken former boilermaker that occupies Lincoln in Chapter 77?
(a) Mr. Cahoes.
(c) E. G. Frame.
(d) Stephen Sears.
3. For how long did Mrs. Lincoln stay in bed following her son's funeral?
(a) 6 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 12 days.
4. Whose account is detailed in The Villain Lincoln by R. B. Arnolds?
(a) Robert G. Twistings'.
(b) Stephen Sears'.
(c) Darrel Cumberland's.
(d) Theodore Blasgen's.
5. Who is said to have written Accidental Jehovah: Will, Focus, and the Great Deed?
(a) Kristen Toles.
(b) Robert G. Twistings.
(c) Stephen Sears.
(d) Theodore Blasgen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is attributed with writing Letters of a Union Fellow in Chapter 70?
2. Whose account is described in Voices of a Divided Land?
3. Who wrote The Unpopular Mr. Lincoln: The Story of America’s Most Reviled President?
4. Who is attributed as the editor for Forgotten Voices of the Civil War?
5. Where was the Union victory that was posted publicly the day that Willie Lincoln died?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Reverend Thomas describe of his transformation in Chapter 80?
2. How did Bevins and Vollman once cause a wedding?
3. How do the protagonists manage to sway Lincoln from leaving in Chapter 77?
4. To what sin does Captain William Prince confess? To whom does he confess?
5. How did Elson Farwell die?
6. Why do Vollman and Bevins try to persuade Lincoln to return to the mausoleum in Chapter 51?
7. To what does Lance Durning attest in Chapter 65?
8. What is the focus on the excerpts in Chapter 47?
9. How does Mrs. Francis Hodge describe Litzie's life?
10. What is described in the account of Paul Riles, White House guard in Chapter 57?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)