1. How old does the narrator say he was on his wedding day in Chapter 1?
2. How old was the narrator's bride in Chapter 1 when they married?
3. What does the narrator describe having happened to him on the day he and his wife plan to consummate their marriage in Chapter 1?
A beam fell on him.
4. With whom does the narrator share dialogue in Chapter 1?
Roger Bevins III.
5. What is the narrator's name in Chapter 1?
6. Who wrote Behind the Scenes or Thirty Years a Slave and Four Years in the White House?
This section contains 3,815 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)