|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 83 – 108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the nightwatchman that appears in Chapter 67?
(a) Thomas Havens.
(b) Mr. Manders.
(c) Robert G. Twistings.
(d) Tobian Clearly.
2. Who are the children that are constantly receiving presents in the vignette at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) John and Jerry.
(b) Tad and Willie.
(c) James and Jasper.
(d) Antoine and Jackson.
3. Who does Betsy Baron describe having evicted her from a shack by the river in Chapter 101?
(c) E. G. Frame.
4. What does the narrator call the statue of the bald man in Roman garb that he describes in Chapter 59?
5. Who is cited as the author of The Union Citadel: Memories and Impressions?
(a) Margaret Garrett.
(b) Rose Milland.
(c) Jo Brunt.
(d) Daniel Mark Epstein.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was President Polk succeeded by?
2. What is Cynthia's last name?
3. What color does Roger Bevins III describe wearing at Christmastide with his father in Chapter 27?
4. Who is cited as the editor of Selected Civil War Letters of Edwine Willow?
5. Whose account of the Lincoln home is described in Chapter 56?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)