|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 83 – 108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose account is detailed in The Villain Lincoln by R. B. Arnolds?
(a) Robert G. Twistings'.
(b) Theodore Blasgen's.
(c) Darrel Cumberland's.
(d) Stephen Sears'.
2. Whose account is described in They Knew Him, edited by Leonora Morehouse?
(a) E. G. Frame's.
(b) Maureen H. Hedges'.
(c) Stephen Sears'.
(d) Theodore Blasgen's.
3. What are the names of the nightwatchman's children?
(a) Paul and Elizabeth.
(b) Mary, Anna, and Sara.
(c) Philip, Mary, and Jack.
(d) Sara and James.
4. Who claims to have owned a pickle factory in Chapter 65?
(a) Lieutenant Cecil Stone.
(b) Lawrence T. Decroix.
(c) Eddie Baron.
(d) Thomas Havens.
5. When was John Tyler in office as President of the United States?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shared opium with the Barons?
2. When did Millard Fillmore serve as President of the United States?
3. Where does the Reverend Thomas say his family ate for his funeral meal in Chapter 61?
4. What is described on the hips of the beautiful raped mulatto in Chapter 100?
5. Who wrote The Unpopular Mr. Lincoln: The Story of America’s Most Reviled President?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)