|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 83 – 108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mr. Vollman's profession?
(a) He was an architect.
(b) He was a banker.
(c) He was a baker.
(d) He was a printer.
2. Where does the Reverend Thomas say his family ate for his funeral meal in Chapter 61?
(a) The Carlton.
(d) The Blue Deacon.
3. To whom is Jane Ellis speaking in the opening of Chapter 27?
(b) Thomas Havens.
(c) Mrs. Abigail Blass.
(d) Elson Farwell.
4. What is discovered in Lincoln's trouser pocket in Chapter 53?
(a) A lock.
(b) A watch.
(c) A letter.
(d) A pin.
5. Whom does the narrator say died in the terrible fight in the opening of Chapter 41?
(a) Jo Brunt.
(b) Elson Farwell.
(c) Margaret Garrett.
(d) Tom Gilman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Elson Farwell's children?
2. To what animals does Lieutenant Cecil stone compare the brides's movements in Chapter 29?
3. Who among Mrs. Abigail Blass's children is described as being nervous after having submitted a poem in Chapter 27?
4. Who wrote Abraham Lincoln: The Boy and the Man?
5. Who is the fictional author attributed as having written “The Great War, as Described by Its Warriors"?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)