|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 64 – 82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who revived Tentini when he almost drowned?
(a) Colonel B.
(b) Marcus Jackson.
2. Who among Mrs. Abigail Blass's children is described as being nervous after having submitted a poem in Chapter 27?
3. Who is described in Chapter 37 as having been kicked by a bull but still is looking forward to the dance?
(a) Mr. Twood.
(b) Mrs. Delaney.
(c) Lieutenant Cecil Stone.
4. Who wrote Abraham Lincoln: The Boy and the Man?
(a) Maxwell Flagg.
(b) Rose Milland.
(c) James Morgan.
(d) Jo Brunt.
5. Who among Mrs. Abigail Blass's children does she describe as having a bad foot?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who insisted that Binlay was the finest house in Washington?
2. Who is cited as the author of The Washington Powers?
3. What does Mrs. Abigail Blass say her husband was NOT in Chapter 27?
4. What are the names of the nightwatchman's children?
5. How much money does Mrs. Abigail Blass claim he has in gold coin in an upstairs room in Chapter 27?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)