|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 64 – 82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described in Chapter 37 as having been kicked by a bull but still is looking forward to the dance?
(b) Mr. Twood.
(c) Mrs. Delaney.
(d) Lieutenant Cecil Stone.
2. Whom does the narrator say died in the terrible fight in the opening of Chapter 41?
(a) Margaret Garrett.
(b) Elson Farwell.
(c) Tom Gilman.
(d) Jo Brunt.
3. With whom does the narrator share dialogue in Chapter 1?
(a) Thomas Havens.
(b) Lieutenant Cecil Stone.
(c) Roger Bevins III.
4. Who does Betsy Baron recall leaving at the Parade Ground in Chapter 27?
(a) Little Eddie.
(c) Little Joey.
5. Whose account of the Lincoln home is described in Chapter 56?
(a) Daniel Mark Epstein's.
(b) Paul Riles's.
(c) Marshall Turnbull.
(d) Margaret Garrett.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Roger and Hans decide not to tell that they are going to pass by Mr. Lincoln in Chapter 36?
2. Who confesses that she steals every chance she gets in Chapter 65?
3. Who is attributed with writing Letters of a Union Fellow in Chapter 70?
4. Who insisted that Binlay was the finest house in Washington?
5. Who attempts to drive the black former slaves across the fence in Chapter 66?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)